Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 0xUniverse - Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Space Game (Version 4.4) 🌎 - page 8. (Read 19419 times)

copper member
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
Hurry up to get your planet for 50% OFF. Only 41 planet left from total 111.

copper member
Guys, the second stage of presale will begin in 6 hours. Only 111 planets will be available. Be prepared!

All planets in the first stage of presale were sold out in two days. Seriously, do not miss your chance!
copper member
Nice one , as i see in youtube video its a bit laggy . Can somebody explain me please how you can you make profit buying planets ? Just buy rare one and sell to somebody ? Or it makes some daily profit ? Atleast looks better than cryptokitties or any other game i know on ETH blockchain

Hey therhslv,

Thank you for your interest in 0xUniverse.
Firstly I want to explain you about planets. As you saw there was presale where you could buy planets with 75% discount. On June 13 it will be second stage of presale with 50% of discount, there will be available 111 planets. 100 Rare planets, 10 Epic planets and 1 Legendary. Last stage of presale will be on June 19 - 25% of discount. When game comes out all planets will get their default price. Common planets - 0.05 ETH, Rare planets - 0.5 ETH, Epic planets - 5 ETH and Legendary planets - 25 ETH. (Prices could go higher if there will be high demand for certain planets)

Secondly you can get more information about gameplay HERE.

In the beginning you will be able to build spaceships and send them to find new planets, but don't forget that space is full of unknown dangers so not all your spaceships will be able to land on planets successfully  Wink, but if you will find new planet it's up to you what to do with it: sell for profit or keep it for resources for future spaceship building and etc.

P.S. Lag which you saw in youtube video is because of PC performance. You can try it on better PC and will see that everything is working smoothly without any lag  Wink

Cheers,
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Nice one , as i see in youtube video its a bit laggy . Can somebody explain me please how you can you make profit buying planets ? Just buy rare one and sell to somebody ? Or it makes some daily profit ? Atleast looks better than cryptokitties or any other game i know on ETH blockchain
Activity: 5
Thank you for helping spread the word about your project!
copper member
75% presale is over. 111 planets sold!

50% presale starting from June 13. Don't miss your chance to conquer the Universe!
copper member

Information:

- 0xUniverse current version: 4.4

- 0xUniverse refferal program

What is 0xUniverse?

0xUniverse is a revolutionary blockchain-based game. Become an explorer in a galaxy of unique, collectable planets. Colonize them to extract resources and build spacecrafts. Keep expanding your fleet until you've uncovered the final mysteries of the universe!

Own it!
0xUniverse is powered by the Ethereum blockchain. This tech guarantees you indisputable ownership over the planets you’ve conquered – even if the developers get hit by a meteorite.

Profit!
With a finite number of planets to be discovered, the value of those richer in resources and population will increase over time. Enjoy the returns of your galactic investments as you play!

Collect!
Each planet is a digital collectible with a unique design and resources. Discover the four kinds: common, rare, epic and legendary planets. The latter will amaze you with their fantastic presentation and special stories.

Explore!
Along the way, players will find artifacts that belonged to ancient civilizations. Sharing this alien knowledge amongst themselves will allow players to jointly uncover an exciting storyline that spells the origins of life itself.

Subscribe!
We plan to update the game, adding new competitive and social mechanics. Moreover, We will be creating new games in the 0xUniverse world. So follow our developments. The real fun lies ahead!

-----
Pages:
Jump to: