Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 BTC = 100.000 to 1 million is a possibility in 2035 (Read 7557 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Nextgen Financial Ecosystem
Unless I see and carefully read an explanation why it should cost so much in 2020/30/35 and so forth, I cannot really believe it can be valued so highly.
Very few processes in our life are linear. So I don`t think applying any linear extrapolation is viable here.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Its impossible  for bitcoin to  reach $1m price  and it would really need  huge adoption  on bitcoin  in able to reach that price. It seems to unrealistic to consider this  price  though.
Well, I also do not believe in it. although bitcoin prices will be high, but I felt that there would be limits on the price. I think that price becomes the price that is really expensive and can make a person who holds bitcoin when it became rich. I am not sure about this, but nothing is impossible with bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With a single btc valued 100k you can buy an house and today with 1 btc you can just buy an used (old) car!

But it'll sure gain recognition for BitCoin and for all btc community , that's what is good for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
you are thinking too high. yes it is possible that bitcoin may rise or it is also possible that it may not. depends upon users obviously how they treat this currency.
People say that it exist but I still do not believe it because it just seems unreal and impossible to me. That one Bitcoin is going to be worth as much as 1 million.
I hope that I am wrong because I would also profit from it but I do not think that it is going to happen.

Same here I know that bitcoin has potential but I refuse to believe it could reach anything near that level of 1million per coin.
We are only at 600$ but people got crazy ambitious cause it started so low
Activity: 406
This would be..... Awesome.. Most of us from here will be millionaires then, I have to guess. I only hope the future doesn't mean wars or such things though.

It would be awesome indeed but it seems too unrealistic to reach. Just think what it would do with the economy if we gain that many millionaires at once.
I think the max for a coin ever will be 2k and that's still being highly optimistic..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Its impossible  for bitcoin to  reach $1m price  and it would really need  huge adoption  on bitcoin  in able to reach that price. It seems to unrealistic to consider this  price  though.
it is highly improbable. maybe some people will ask "if this news does not make sense". we like reading the news in a dream world. the price of it is very unreasonable. bitcoin supply slightly never make bitcoin prices as such.
Activity: 364

As we see, halvings make the price go up and then the price stabilizes in a higher floor, and we haven't even seen the real party yet.

So by the time we are at about 2035-2040, the mining reward will be so small that 1 unit will have to be valued by A LOT of purchasing power.

Considering that only 21 million people can own 21 BTC, those holding 21 BTC WILL have to be rich.

And also considering the ongoing crisis all over the planet with fiat currencies, and seeing how we have big names now proposing to go back to gold standard, BTC will be the digital gold.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/greenspan-warns-crisis-imminent-he-urges-return-gold-standard

All the variables for an huge price in the long term are there. All the ingredients to make BTC a supper asset valued in 6 to 7 figures just like BRK.A is nowadays, is there.

In other words, be sure to be holding a decent amount for the very long term and don't lose it by trying to be a smartass trying to play the markets, only trade with small % of your BTC holdings.

Hold long term to win.
This cant be true becuase the bitcoinm will never hit the 100.000 each because that is to much and even he wont hit the milion for sure becuase that is irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Everybody is thinking bitcoin will have crazy amounts of value in those 20 years that will pass but I actually believe bitcoin will start going down in value after a certain year where it's just going to keep going downwards till it eventually dies out cause believe it or not that will happen eventually.

Thats not fair, Bitcoin as an alternate solution for transaction as well a form of investment have grown to great heights in a very short term compared to most national currencies. During this time lots of digital currencies came into existence and got vanished but bitcoin have survived long. For this reason bitcoin won't go down anytime than getting towards a growing path or a stabilized value.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Unrealistic price possibility for 2035, longer term = 100-200 years may be.

1- Adoption of BTC by minor institutions which can only happen in upstream vendors/counter-parties accept it.
2- Major political and banking changes(too big to fail has to fail for the banking and political changes)
3- Understanding the concept of security
4- Most important recovery of coins incase of hacks etc. THIS IS THE MAJOR ONE.

95% of population will keep their money in the bank even if it is worthless paper because they don't want the responsibility of securing their money.
I would consider myself one of them, for the moment.

If all the above changes happen, then yes 200 years from now mBTC will have a decent purchasing power.

Current outlook:

BTC @ 300-400 USD for within a year.

Edit:

Why the current outlook?

The laughable "exchanges", brokers.

They have no idea about an exchange or finance. Ask any person who has worked with a brokerage/exchange/finance over an year to do a call with the owners or their reps, it would be the most entertaining conversation ever. With hold times over 10 minutes. Source: I was on hold for over 10 minutes during a call. My question was not even finance related.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Everybody is thinking bitcoin will have crazy amounts of value in those 20 years that will pass but I actually believe bitcoin will start going down in value after a certain year where it's just going to keep going downwards till it eventually dies out cause believe it or not that will happen eventually.

What are the reasons that you believe Bitcoin will go down?Would have been nice if you would have had elaborated on your opinion a bit.

I believe it will be the opposite!Yesterday for instance Bill Gross considered Bitcoin as a possible investment in the future, beside Gold for investors and fond managers.
If you don't know who Bill Gross is, I highly recommend you to do some research about him.That man knows what he is speking about.

Imo it is just a matter of time before we are seeing a Bitcoin ETF getting approved.And when that happens I'm sure it wouldn't take that long for guys like Bill Gross to invest a bit in Bitcoin. And when that happens I can you tell the numbers we have seen so far on the known BTC exchanges are very tiny compared to that!!!

Activity: 448
Activity: 322
Not sure what the price of the Bitcoin is going to be in 2035 because I cannot look in to the future and it is pretty hard to predict the Bitcoin already.
So the only thing that we can do is wait and see what will happen at that time.
Activity: 350
Do you all really think this is going to happen i dont think the bitcoin will hit the milllion i donteven think he is going ot hit the 100.000 becuase that is to much to many people are using the coin that cant be true,
Activity: 350
One milion is just bullshit. Nothing on earth ever was worth so much. Just calm down and drink a beer.
Agree with you pal, $1m  price per bitcoin is  insane but still we  dont know the possibilities  on bitcoin might happen in the future hence 2035 is  still long way to go and we could  possibly witness the  growth or declines  of  bitcoins price but  still its  out of this world  speculation of 1m per  btc is soo much to speculate though.

having a thought about having $1m price is definitely insane and you never know whether the bitcoin community will stand like this by 2035 may be a even better tech would have evolved by then,let the core team make the sufficient changes when needed and let their ego not kill the golden goose
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
One milion is just bullshit. Nothing on earth ever was worth so much. Just calm down and drink a beer.
Agree with you pal, $1m  price per bitcoin is  insane but still we  dont know the possibilities  on bitcoin might happen in the future hence 2035 is  still long way to go and we could  possibly witness the  growth or declines  of  bitcoins price but  still its  out of this world  speculation of 1m per  btc is soo much to speculate though.

some numbers no matter how well they look on paper are never realistic. i remember hearing bitcoin will be 100,000 USD back in 2011 ish and even back then i was skeptical that the news is full of it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Activity: 565
Merit: 503
Activity: 244
Lol that is really to much i dont think that lot of people think that the bitoin is going to reach the milion dollar each because that is to much there would be to many people rich as hell.
Activity: 420
I think it's really impossible, the price is really big for 1 bitcoin. Even in 2013, i'm not sure about it but i think the price of bitcoin can reach $1,000 for each bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: