Author

Topic: .1 BTC loan (Read 2773 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 08:09:33 PM
What did you learn from them?

To me, people that say then I grew up or then reality hit me means they doubted their experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
November 07, 2013, 07:24:08 PM
Eat some shrooms and everything will make very much sense.  You will become one with the universe.

yes, i have done shrooms. then you know what? i grew up.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 07:23:18 PM
Eat some shrooms and everything will make very much sense.  You will become one with the universe.
Hell?
November 07, 2013, 07:19:53 PM
Is dank a hippie?
I am not a hippie, but a hippie I am.

It matters not what I post, for I understand everything I post and everything about the universe we live in.  I am not the one misunderstanding, misperceiving, I am not the nut job.

that sounded kinda nutty...

By "universe" dank means his little mind.  The nut job has different words than you and I for every day things.

Think of dank as having Down's Syndrome and you'll know how to interact with him.
Our mind is the universe.  Look deep beyond the illusion of space and time, and you will find the universe in it's true state.  You are everything, you are the universe, you are consciousness, you are god.

Call me nutty if you wish, you are talking about yourself.  I share the truth I found because you deserve to hear it, and though it may hurt your ego in the short run it will build up your soul for the long.

its always the ones that think they make the most sense, that make the least.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 07:14:58 PM
Is dank a hippie?
I am not a hippie, but a hippie I am.

It matters not what I post, for I understand everything I post and everything about the universe we live in.  I am not the one misunderstanding, misperceiving, I am not the nut job.

By "universe" dank means his little mind.  The nut job has different words than you and I for every day things.

Think of dank as having Down's Syndrome and you'll know how to interact with him.
Our mind is the universe.  Look deep beyond the illusion of space and time, and you will find the universe in it's true state.  You are everything, you are the universe, you are consciousness, you are god.

Call me nutty if you wish, you are talking about yourself.  I share the truth I found because you deserve to hear it, and though it may hurt your ego in the short run it will build up your soul for the long.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
November 05, 2013, 08:14:20 PM
Is dank a hippie?

No, the hippies disavowed him quite a long time ago...

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
November 05, 2013, 08:06:03 PM
Is dank a hippie?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 05, 2013, 07:59:32 PM

Hell?
November 05, 2013, 03:32:53 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 05, 2013, 03:29:56 PM
Vod
legendary
November 05, 2013, 12:32:04 AM
I do not desire to put forth personal cravings to drive a Lamborghini over attaining world peace.  I can have any Lamborghini I want once world peace is attained, we all can.

And motorcycles are more fun than cars anyways.

Hey nut job
You are talking about yourself.

I have messaged squall on the matter, thank you.

Oh really?

What have I ever posted that would make me a nut job?

You, on the other hand... lol
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 05, 2013, 12:19:38 AM
I do not desire to put forth personal cravings to drive a Lamborghini over attaining world peace.  I can have any Lamborghini I want once world peace is attained, we all can.

Hey nut job
You are talking about yourself.

I have messaged squall on the matter, thank you.
Vod
legendary
November 04, 2013, 10:03:29 PM

Hey nut job, squall is waiting for a payment plan.  Care to make an appearance?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/danks-chance-to-clear-his-name-on-hold-325070
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 04, 2013, 09:53:38 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
November 04, 2013, 08:39:58 PM

ROFL! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Looks like hes already scheming on what to spend all the stolen Bitcoin on  ...

In case he deletes it:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080726143014AAPKigz:

How much (about) would insurance cost for a Lamborghini Gallardo (at 16 yrs old)?

sewersquirrel104 asked 5 years ago

Additional Details
over 1000 a month?? no problem looks like im set.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
November 04, 2013, 04:58:58 PM
b!z's real name is Richard? Shocked
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 03, 2013, 01:18:52 PM
Some positive trust?

I see you have +181(3) positive trust xD
Why??

The trust system is seriously flawed. A few users on the forum are essentially monarchs of the system because most people do not update their trust lists. Everybody should be very suspicious of all positive and negative feedback.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 03, 2013, 12:45:37 PM
I have a couple thousand USD, will have $26 in paypal within three days when transaction from tunecore is confirmed.

I noticed there was something wrong with your screenshot, so here's the fixed text: [email protected]
Thanks, dick.  I blurred it out for a reason.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
November 03, 2013, 12:14:20 PM
From one scammer to another.   Cheesy

You really should look into why people have received neg trust/scammer tags. If you look carefully you'll see I actually have positive trust and was tagged a precaution as it is suspected this account was used to defraud the ripple giveaway.

This account doesn't belong to me, by looking at the post history I see at least 3 people have posted on it. The original owner used it to advertise his hidden service marketplace and the other users are now using it to post anonymously and in one case, troll.

I give you 8/10 as you made me reply.

Some positive trust?

I see you have +181(3) positive trust xD
Why??
Pages:
Jump to: