Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 15. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
It's a small amount now, but what about in a couple of months? I would advise you to hold this amount because now it is one of the best options not to stay with anything
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think it is logical to buy for Ethereum EOS I think that Ethereum will grow and EOS will show a good result !
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
If you regard 1 ETH as lots of fortune, you'd better hold it. It will grow in value very soon.
If you wanna take a risk, you can use it to buy some altcoin that is low ranked but has good potential.
Activity: 140
if i become you i will sell ethereum now and would prefer tokenomy (TEN) the coin has a very good volatile price, so it can benefit you in trade
Activity: 70
You can invest in other alt coins that have potentials in the future because you may not know for example if their project will succeed in the future, so you will succeed too. You can distribute your ethereum by investing some portion of it and holding others. We can never predict the value of ethereum so it is way more safer if you also keep some of your ethereum with you.
Activity: 112
Skirt is a special case to the principles, to be completely forthright. Everybody said that it would grow up, yet nobody could surmise that it would make x1000%. Investigate Edgeless (EDG). They got the official permit yesterday. The cost took off, now it will go down. In January, they will discharge another improvement and the cost will rise again before the discharge. I can likewise say in regards to the ethereum exemplary. Numerous say that it will indicate development soon. Th're steady coins, not an obscure tricksters.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
To be honest, now buying cheap coins is also risky.  Since the market is in a deep fall, it may take a long time to restore it.  And while I'm sure that not all altcoins can survive this fall.  And not all of them will grow in the future.
Activity: 79
ETH is still a must own in crypto I think. If u bought it during last dip, then u just have to wait and see how high it will grow. ETH is still the most functional coin, more and more ICOs are using it. There r a lot more token than coins as far as I can see
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I consider that the best way will be the holding. ETH is increasing and I hope that it will reach the same tops as BTC has reached once. Hold and hope.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

personally i will choose hodl my money on ethereum than i sell it. But if you want to safely profit, i suggest you to hodl your money on ethereum, but if you want make big profit with many risk, you can tary to invest to Altcoin.
Activity: 70
I think you keep your ETH, because Altcoin's fake growth rate will not be equal to ETH. Currently, ETH is growing quite fast, holding altcoin grows very little. And they do not make you profit like holding an ETH.
Activity: 300

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

for you to much safer do not trade it just wait the Ethereum price to pump and surely you wont regret from it. you can also trade your 1 ethereum to altcoins in order for you to gain more profit. its your choice be wise in crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I on the contrary think about what to reinvest all my altcoins in the Ethereum. I no longer believe that they will grow with time.
Activity: 224
It's better to hold your ethereum, because I think the ethereum will have enough potential to develop for the future and I hope so too because I am still holding my ethereum.
Activity: 92
Splitting ETH to perspective altcoins can be more profitable, but it's definitely not the safest way to hodl.
The less risky is to simply hodl Ethereum for long-term. Just don't forget to keep your private key safe.
Activity: 420
ETH is big coin but is also altcoin.
I think need hold it, if you have 1 btc we can think about investning in alts
Activity: 658

For e.g

1 eth may not be a big capital, I suggest that you buy more ethereum that you can bei with the capital you have. if indeed you are limited with capital then you should hold the coin
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
I think that now you need to keep coins. the market is very
has fallen in price recently. By the autumn they promise growth. Keep!
this should be noted in cryptocurrencies when the market price falls. save is a good move, what else coin you are holding is ETH, ETH is a famous coin now and many in use, have the good technology then save coin ETH is a wise choice. you should increase the amount of your ETH savings, keep buying when the market price goes down.
Activity: 26
It's not much but you can hodl half and diversify the other half, in some of the others currencies of the top 10, remember that it's advisable to diversify in average currencies so you don't have all your portfolio invested in a single coin, besides you wouldn't lose much either, you can even invest in some ICO that looks interesting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I figure purchasing alt is the best thing I did before and even now, numerous coins are in the plunge and prime time for purchasing. There are a few coins which didnt achieve its plunge point and sitting tight for the pump now.
Pages:
Jump to: