Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 22. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

Ethereum is best for long term investment. The price of Ethereum I notice is only moving a little up and down but when its bull season comes, it goes on a very strong price surge that it will almost immediately gets doubled overnight. Other altcoins are also growing but Ethereum is growing more if you look at their price growth in a longer time duration. I prefer to HODL Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
There's no point in holding one Ethereum. Its price can grow by a small amount, which is enough only for small expenses.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
It depends on what one's goal is. If it is is a long term investment than it make sense to focus on one cryptocurrency, rather than investing in few. Having a focus is important as it is a very good idea to follow the news and to try to understand the market trends. The more alt's, the more time one needs to spend on them.
Activity: 98
I think if you want to buy altcoin pair ethereum, then you can visit on bittrex and hitbtc because on that site, there are many coins pair ethereum and you can have many options to trade. sometimes I trade using ethereum too to increase my ethereum amount and I have a chance to make more ethereum because there are many cheap coin price so when the price is increased, I can make a nice amount of ethereum.
I always dreamed of a time machine. It's good that it was not invented yet, because then it would be uninteresting to live. It is necessary to analyze the current situation and act. To regret the lost profit is an ungrateful occupation.
Activity: 77
If you don't want to lose it, you'd better hold off on trading for the rest of the year. The market is unstable and restless. Now all investments in trade and ICO are reduced to the principle of roulette.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Just recently, i noticed that there are so many altcoins that do better than ethereum and even bitcoin. The major concern about altcoins is its maintainance by the developers. A good project should not be allowed to crash.
Activity: 112
better hold now because ETH is low price now if you still in profits then you can sell other wise keep hold untill you will receive the profits, wait market will grow up coming days then you can sell   
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I suggest you buy alts with it,the market is down and most of the alts have taken a dip in value making them cheaply available in the market take advantage of this and invest in them or use it to buy good ICO
Activity: 309
1 eth will forever be 1 eth. But if you buy a good alt with potential, you 1eth might turn 5 eth.
Choose wisely
Activity: 518
I think you need to expand your portfolio and not keep one ETH, c1 ETH will not get rich, so invest ! )
it's better to diverify, I'd advice in invest a part of it and get some more other cryptos, there's a lot of promising projects right now, then hold them until the price rises enough
Activity: 136
If you have altcoin trading experience maybe it will be a bit good. But if you do not have experience about it, maybe by holding in eth will be better. Because eth prices are stable at the moment and probably better in the future the price of the eth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
now market is very worst situation so better to keep hold your coins and wait till market grow up then you can sell the your ETH to get good profits other wise you loss your money
Activity: 70
Always trust your instincts when it comes to investing, it might sometimes go wrong but at the end of the day, its your instinct that always bails you out.for the alts, i think you should hold more and see what happens
Activity: 94
I would invest in alt coins. Now there is a lot of interesting ico. The main thing is to join the presale, look at the projects on the icobench and think it over. There are also investment spreadsheets
Activity: 644
Although the price of the Ethereum is also dropping at the moment just like practically all other coins I think that it should be held and not sold. Since the Ethereum is already a well-known and well-established currency. And when prices will go up it will not disappoint you. What we can't say about other coins.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Just hold, I see many altcoins that use the ethereum platform and its price is heavily influenced by eth movement
I think that correct name is tokens, not altcoins because they are not using their own platform(blockchain)
They are ERC-20 tokens.
Activity: 69
I think you keep your ETH, because Altcoin's fake growth rate will not be equal to ETH. Currently, ETH is growing quite fast, holding altcoin grows very little. And they do not make you profit like holding an ETH.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Hold your one ethereum coin. Keep your money in Ethereum. Its not a lot of money, today. Eth today shows a good result. This is a stable coin. Hold it, wait for growth. Many peoples say that in 2 months it will reach much higher price. If this really happens, you will get a good profit. Its actually the coin with most potential.
Pages:
Jump to: