Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 24. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If you are confident in trading, I would recommend doing it with your 1 eth. Check for alt coin that have just been listed as they are still cheap and sell once holders dump their coins.now your eth have increased and then buy and sell again. In no time youll have multiplied your eth.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Wouldn't be surprised to see $eth soon trading at 0.09 btc again.

- kumo twist
- top of cloud falls together with previous horizontal resistance and VPVR
- RSI mid crossing
- MACD about to crossover

Let's see how it plays out!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
ou need to collect a portfolio. In which there should be several tokens. Who should pass the test and vote. With the guru of this forum. I think you are not someone who will not refuse advice.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I was in your shoes just a few days ago except with 1.5 ETH. I ended up buying AMB with it because the price seems to have bottomed out and with main net in July and partnerships to be revealed any day now it could rocket and since it's a tiny market cap the gains will be much more substantial as well.
Activity: 61
Ethereum is a large and stable coin. You can keep it in the long run, as it is likely that it will grow by the end of the year 2 - 3 times. If you buy other small altcoins instead of Ethereum, you should understand that they may not grow in price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
if my suggestion is better you hold 1 ETH that you have, because the price will be very high increase in the future.
Activity: 69
There are many options in the crypto market. when you log into the crypto money world you see that there are many altcoins. which you are surprised to invest in. Holding 1 ETH in your hand gives you money, but getting a altcoin adds more money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
From my opening, holding ETH will be the best choice. You can trade it against USD. Now, Most of the coin are going down. So holding ETH will be best.

At present value it is not advisable to sell any of the ETH instead when we see some increase in the price than you can sell a part of ET and do invest in some other altcoins like either NEO, LTC etc or may buy some of ICO tokens which can make you a returns in 6 months time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
stand alone ethereum you currently have in the long term so that it can grow and give much results. in at least holding a one-year course will be able to produce more than one ethereum for yourselves. therefore do not rush to buy another or to invest more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
From my opening, holding ETH will be the best choice. You can trade it against USD. Now, Most of the coin are going down. So holding ETH will be best.

I would say that on the bear market holding ETH was really good option, because it did not fell in price a lot, but on bull market, I would say that it is much better to hold altcoins with a small capitalization, because they have bigger potential to double in price.
Activity: 291
I would say it depends on your budget / financial stability. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.
Activity: 162
I see that you are newbie and for the best pick I suggest that you hold eth, if you wants to try learning about alts then take a small amount and then find alts that really promising, try to buy and hold them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Just wait and you will be happy for future income. Patience is the key to be succeed here, so do not make moves that are not necessary and just wait.
Activity: 70
If you don't want to lose again as you became a victim of a scam, before then you should stop investing to such ICO's and just hold your ETH for now. But the good thing today is every alt is bleeding so it's a discounted sale for almost all the alts there including ETH and bitcoin.
Activity: 82
It's a risk but it depends on how quickly you want your profits. If you need a quick return and high profits then you need to gamble on low market cap altcoins, but you never really know with these as they can just dump the next day.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Its easy to say I was considering this and that coin and after some days that coin gives huge profit to their investor but in reality my friend its not easy. This happens with most of us even I also think sometimes like this but we should always diversify our coins we should not stick to the single coin because that way we can reduce the risk of loss. On the contrary ethereum itself a strong and promising coin holding eth is also not a bad idea. Even you can check top 20 coins from coinmarketcap website.
Activity: 658
the price is indeed falling, at this time ethereum much hunted by many people, if nda already have ethereum I suggest to keep arrest ethereum you because there will be many people who do pump to ethereum
Activity: 476
I think any altcoin you buy, if they use ethereum platform, then the price will affect the price of ethereum, so I choose to hold ethereum
Activity: 70
In my experience Ethereum tends to pump alongside alts in most instances. Granted, there are situations where a particular coin has a much more dramatic arc (think Ziliqa in the past few months or Nano at the tail end of 2017). But what with Plasma, Sharding and Casper all coming up in the next couple of months and the market as a whole still being firmly in bear territory, I'd hold onto the Ether itself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
Well if the ethereum goes pump, you should split it and buy altcoins. Ethereum has a slow pumping in the market of cryptocurrency but we don't know what will happen if the ethereum will have a good pump in this year. I think it is better to hold until december if the ethereum will goes pump again, if not then you should better split it up if you want a higher chance of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: