Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 34. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think you keep your ETH, because Altcoin's fake growth rate will not be equal to ETH. Currently, ETH is growing quite fast, holding altcoin grows very little. And they do not make you profit like holding an ETH.
Activity: 23
If it is is a long term investment than it make sense to focus on one cryptocurrency, rather than investing in few. Having a focus is important as it is a very good idea to follow the news and to try to understand the market trends.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I'd rather hold ETH. It can be seen that the system is developing, there are good prerequisites for price growth. Now the market has changed its direction, and ETH has every chance to conquer new heights.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Investing in buying small currencies can be quite a risky step. If you are targeting a high-risk option for high income, then you can invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

i will say buy alts and the trade for 10 percent profit never go for 10x or 20x.. our greed result in loss.
Activity: 206
 i think that continuing to hold Ethereum is a very good choice.
The current price of Ethereum has started to pick up. I think this is a very good news.
I believe that the etherium will cost several thousand dollars this year
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
need good analysis and efficient research in determining the choice of buying atlcoin. but now many sites provide reviews about altcoin. you can search for as much information and rating about altcoin.

Probably, here, the best choice will be an exchange. I think that one Ethereum is not enough to hold to make the profit. It will be better to pick such cheap altcoins as Verge, TRON, ICON, and NEM.
Activity: 21
There are many options in the crypto market. when you log into the crypto money world you see that there are many altcoins. which you are surprised to invest in. Holding 1 ETH in your hand gives you money, but getting a altcoin adds more money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I would divide between few alts like Neo,eos,lisk,qtum
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
You can keep it, it will raise any way. But I think it would grow faster if you buy a right altcoin. Do some research. Alts are more volatile then Ethereum
Activity: 63
I will buy outs of etehreum as of this moment because the market value of eth in the market is quite low which is great for the buyers. Having a huge investment at lower purchase price is great advantage for us.
Activity: 97
There are good alt you could buy i am not saying eth isn't a good buy but it has developed and increased a lot from ETH initial offering it is advisable to buy a new alt with distinctive potential than eth by so doing much profit.
Activity: 336
I think that now it is worthwhile to buy the air, as the price at the end of the year will be several times higher than now. You can earn more money if you buy now. If the user has an ether at the moment, then the profit will be several times greater than 100%!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Generally, the world of crypto-currency is very unstable, exchange rates are rising very quickly and falling. The ethereum is quite stable in my observations, so having an ethereum is a wise enough decision. If you invested in other coins, you could not only get x25 profit, but their is also tendency that you can loose money
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
I think if you're patient enough then hold 1ETH than risking it to other altcoin. Eth will be your safe bet in the future because it will reach up to 3000 usd this year but if you cant wait that long then invest it to low price token with good potetial it might be a profit but also might be a loss.
Activity: 196
If I had 1 Etherium I would divide it into several parts . One part I would invest in altcoins . another would invest in ico
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Better to invest it in an ICO or buy some altcoins. If you will just hodl it and wait for price hike. You will earn more or less $500 if it hits another all time high. But if you find a good ICO and the project is good and has a future. You will earn more if you buy some. Now a days, the minimum buy ins is 0.1. You can have 10 altcoins in your pocket.
Activity: 122
I think the current price is still not its trough, so I suggest you wait for some time, I believe it will continue to fall, and when it falls to $400, I think this is the best time to buy it. .
Activity: 141
I don't understand why you have to keep such a small amount . 1 etherium is too small, better invest it in ico
Activity: 252
1 ETH is a very small amount, you should buy altcoins more profitable, but if your ETH is more, I think you should hold ETH.You only have 1 ETH now, I think you should use it better.
Pages:
Jump to: