Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 35. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
if you feel holding it, its better to follow your instinct. if you have lost your eth recently, then dont do the same mistake as you did the last time.
if you want to buy altcoin with ethereum my advice is ripple, or cardano,
because later price it will surely rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Maintaining ETH I think is the right decision to do now. The potential for ETH to reach high prices this year is huge. ETH gets support from various parties for ETH can reach the high price. Can be seen from the development of current ETH is consistently increasing. So with you holding 1 ETH, you are obviously going to get great results and maximum profit. Instead of buying another altcoin that has not been clear can develop well or not, and not yet obviously can generate profits quickly or not.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I follow such rule, that even 1 Ethereum must work, so my advice split your ETH and invest in strong ICO projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think it's a small amount to hold . In your place, I would invest in several ico projects
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Divide into two and then go buy alts from the half of it. Try to experiences in alts, if you got a good and promising coins then the investment could make a huge return.
Activity: 462
I think the advice given by the person in front of you is correct. You can choose to separate your ETH, take 0.5ETH to invest in other altcoins, and then the remaining 0.5eth you can wait for it to appreciate, even if your investment fails You will not lose all your coins, and it is crucial that ETH is the leader of altcoin. So you hold it is also an investment, ETH current price is still far from reflecting the value it should have.
Activity: 164
Its hard to find altcoin that would for sure give you bigger profits than ETH because there are so many of them. I would rather hold ETH and wait for it to gain some value than risk it with some dead altcoin.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
if you feel holding it, its better to follow your instinct. if you have lost your eth recently, then dont do the same mistake as you did the last time.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If you only get 1 ETH should sell, and buy altcoin Neo. The price is cheaper and later can also benefit more. Neo has a great future. Altcoin is also the one that became my favorite.
Activity: 330
I think that now is the time when users need to buy airwaves and wait for the price increase. I'm waiting for a raise in the middle of summer and by the end of the year. Then there will be the brightest outbreaks on the market!
Activity: 86
I think the money should work. It is better to invest them in investments and will bring profit
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
First of all, you first calculate how much you want to invest, and then you can reserve some ETH under the budget, do not put all in, so that if you lose, you also have the opportunity to come back! Give yourself a chance!
Activity: 798
I think i will convert my 1 eth to other altcoin. But we should pick good altcoin and have profits potential. Many choice altcoin in market and thats why we should doing research first. Better choose altcoin with working product
Activity: 154
I don't think we need to hold Etherium . It is best to invest it in ico projects and try yourself in trading
Activity: 168
I think you should split it into several parts . And try to invest in ico
Activity: 162
ethereum crypto currencies are the most valuable coin on the market for me. After the big drop, the price of ethereum started to rise but stabilized again. if you have 1 eth in your hand now I think it will continue to rise again in the near future.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

Ethereum is a good platform. Many ICO project depends on it. So I think holding an ETHEREUM asset is a good decision.
But you have to remember that in this crypto space, you need to do your own research before taking any action about your assets.
Activity: 783
my strategy if getting altcoin coins that potentially would not hurt to buy altcoin and used for trading, because now this trading can be done using a new altcoin that has good potential. so I thought I would choose using 1 eth for other altcoin trading.
Activity: 126
I suggest you keep the Ethereum you have today.
Ethereum is certainly superior to other Altcoin, I assert Ethereum is more powerful value and Ethereum has a stable price and this is great.
Altcoin is interesting but I'm afraid this is a trap if you sell your Ethereum and buy some altcoin in the meantime, altcoin does not rise in value you will lose, then my suggestion keeps your 1 Ethereum.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Go hold it and wait, but it's better if you buy your half eth a altcoin then the half one hold it so you can get some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: