Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 41. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
For no risky just hold your 1 ethereum and wait a few months the ethereum price is pump. Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
you can buy some coins I think, there are so many altcoins that have a good reputation with fast progress.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
I would recommend to you to hold 50% ETH and buy 50% ADA because I think ADA also has excellent potential like ETH but it is up to you because your choice is decisive.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
You can risk and sell eth to invest in a new promising coin.  But it seems to me better to hold eth.  This is a safer option.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The investment in encryption is long term, and if you have a long-term view of an encryption, you should be holding it for the long term rather than selling it in the short term.

Activity: 28
I think I will use 1ETH to invest a ICO. Maybe this will boomquickly and I can get more profit Smiley
Activity: 144
if I were you, all I do is split the money and buy some promising alts that has a huge chance to give great return. They can be very profitable if we choose the right coins.
Activity: 254
It seems to me the safest way is to hold eth and wait for the price to rise.  Or you can risk and buy altcoins and wait for growth.
if you wait, you can lose more. You still need to share your portfolio a little to earn more. there are good coins in which you can invest your capital.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Buy EQL if want to hold for a long term . It has self-deflationary where in every transaction it will burn fees which is unique .
Activity: 128
I think you should continue to hold your Ethereum. The current market is picking up. The price of Ethereum has risen by 100%. I believe that by the arrival of the next bull market, it will erupt again. I hope you have enough patience.
Activity: 26
You can hold some ETH and and buy some alts. Look into them and see which ones you like and you think have potential for growth.
Activity: 98
It seems to me the safest way is to hold eth and wait for the price to rise.  Or you can risk and buy altcoins and wait for growth.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
for now I recommend to hold it, and sell later at the end of the year
I'm sure it will rise in price.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If things are going so well, why sell. Ethereum has a good tendency. Keep it and make a profit. If you want to increase your capital faster, study the market and look for tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
Now it's 1 ETH $700 and I think it's gonna be $ 1K in a week, it's not the time to sell.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
if funding only 1 eth mending my suggestion better to play in trading. because the scale of increase from ethereum also takes time. better spin the funds to be more developed. but back again to yourself
Activity: 280
You can split it up. Keep a certain portion of your money in eth, and invest the rest in alts. Eth will probably rise, but at a smaller percentage than alts, but alts are risky obviously. So if your investment in alts fails, you will still have a portion of your eth.
Good advice. That's right, you do not need to store all the "eggs in one basket". Either on the etherium, or on altcoin you will win anyway. And maybe you will win both coins. Good luck to you!
Activity: 212
I think Ethereum is a reliable investment, compared to many other coins. Buying other coins it is a risk, you can both get more and lose more. So it is necessary to choose in accordance with your risk appetite.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
If i have 1ETH maybe i should buy another altcoins that have a potential to reach a high price, And maybe on that way we can earn some profit and buy again another until your 1ETH can get going rise again. Actually it have some many potential altcoins we can invest or buy in the market so in your 1ETH just buy on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

I think you should defend your eth. learning from your already deceived experiences should remain in the ETH alone. Stay focused and see price movements, calm down, eth price will soon rise as last year.
Pages:
Jump to: