Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 43. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

With such a small bankroll, I would advise you to pay attention to the ICO market. Only there you can catch the profit x10 and get a nominal capital for further investments. On the trading you will not get such a profit ... But please pay attention that it is necessary to take seriously the choice of the project for investments!
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
I would hold eth.  Yes, the coin does not grow as fast as other new coins, but it's a steady growth.

I agree with you. Holding eth is a very safe play.
I did sell some of them and bought cheap alts though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I would hold eth.  Yes, the coin does not grow as fast as other new coins, but it's a steady growth.
Activity: 51
I eth, you need to hold it rather than you buy some altcoin, or if you still want to buy altcoin, maybe NXT or the big 10 rank on market will be a great choice. You see its value now so shocking. 1 ethereum can hits its unexpected price just hold for now there are currently doing good for the investors. Just hold and goodluck...
Report to moderator 
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
You must choose coins with the potential in which you want to invest, for example EOS
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's a risk but it depends on how quickly you want your profits. If you need a quick return and high profits then you need to gamble on low market cap altcoins, but you never really know with these as they can just dump the next day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I wouldn't risk, ETH very perspective altcoin which will make not one x therefore put and wait, I already lost so ETH therefore hold the most right choice at the moment.
Activity: 136
It seems to me better to hold eth than to exchange for other coins.  The price of eth is growing every day.  And for 2 months it has grown 2 times.
Activity: 22
You can hold some eTH and and buy some alts. Get some cheap coins from the top 50-100. Look into them and see which ones you like and you think have potential for growth.
Activity: 196
It would be more profitable if you hold the ETH that you have rather than buying other coin. ETH right now is growing so fast. And also the ETH will give a more satisfying profit.
Activity: 420
I think you should try to buy them but not by spending all of eth that you have. Try them to know about cryptocurrency market deeper than before, experience could give you more lesson.
Activity: 89
Yes, if I invest, I will buy some potential ALTCOIN so that it can grow at a high speed. XSH may be a good coin, and has recently worked with Japanese projects.
Activity: 141
I think that continuing to hold Ethereum is a very good choice. The current price of Ethereum has started to pick up. I think this is a very good news. I believe this is an indication of the upcoming bull market. I don’t think it will let me Wait too long.
Activity: 120
it is better to split it into different altcoins, it will make you greater profits though there's always a risk upon it
if you want to be safe and not too strong in hodl I recommend you stay with Ethereum
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If I were you you can invest more on that 1 eth. You can buy almost 10 ICO tokens using your 1 eth. With buying just .1 eth per tokens surely you can create good profits already. But better make sure to choose a good ICO that would give you better results and return.
Activity: 155
With that much why you don't divide it into two parts?
we can say you can put some 0.5 eth to invest into altcoin or ico and the rest 0.5 eth you can let it for holding.
because at the same time you have more than two coins in which you can definitely get much profits if the coin prices rise.

I agree with you. Investing only one coin is too small to grow a profit opportunity. Ethereum is great for long-term investments. In order not to saturate the wait, I think you can invest in some other altcoin.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
With that much why you don't divide it into two parts?
we can say you can put some 0.5 eth to invest into altcoin or ico and the rest 0.5 eth you can let it for holding.
because at the same time you have more than two coins in which you can definitely get much profits if the coin prices rise.
Activity: 686
buy alts. Eth is good for rich guys . if you have just 1 ETH then invest that in good 2 or 3 alts . you will make 10X return too if that projects worked well. but getting another 5X from Eth will be harder in 2018. because its marketcap is already very high and its moving like btc. but its much solid than other alts. So i suggest you to buy some good tokens and invest $100 in a good ico too. good luck  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
if you ETH hold or buy alt coins both are good because if you hold ETH will increase the price coming days if you buy altcoins that on also give the profits but its depended by selected coins 
Activity: 26
If you currently have an ETH, I'd rather hold on instead of investing in other altcoins, because the nature of the exchange rates of other altcoins is greatly influenced by the exchange rate of Ethereum, so the investment in Ethereum is the best choice, instead of investing in other altcoins. Predict that 2018 is expected to be the boom year for Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: