Pages:
Author

Topic: #1 EXCHANGE Buy & Sell bitcoin PP/WU/MG/Skrill/W2W & More best prices available (Read 104615 times)

copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
Still in the markets get whatever payment you want instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Back in the crypto buying/selling business only contact via the live chat support button. All payment methods are accepted buying or selling! Contact me if you'd like to flip out any crypto.
legendary
The OGz Club
Granted the trust looks bad but I"m back on track and able to buy/sell BTC instantly again.

Trading with Maidak will help him get back on his feet and other members get refunded quicker.

Use escrow, stay safe then everyone will benefit Smiley

Thanks for the support! I'm doing the best I'm able to do in order to get the 2 users paid back biggest mistake of my life was never reporting that large bank wire I sent to china for a group buy I organized 2 years ago... It will always catch up to you don't take the IRS lightly lol..

Cool Maidak is Back , hope he returns all the money that are pending , Guys do remember to use Escrow with him , and give him another chance so that he can return Back all pending amount .
Important: Use Escrow to deal with this Guy.

I suspect The User Maidak Account is Sold to Another Guy As i see "This user Profile was Recently Reset"

Still the same guy. I've been in constant contact with the real anfees an every intention of paying both him and shvdb which things have been looking better. This name will never be sold and it is associated with my real identity. Transparency and honesty is what has got me the reputation prior to this mishap

I do feel it went a bit overboard considering 98% of the negative feedback  on my profile is from users that have either no trading  history with me, had successful trades with me or just want to troll it up a bit. In complete  honesty I believe that my high feedback history was abused mainly to push the competition away.

Anyways I am trading contact the number in my signature call or sms for today.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Thanks for the support! I'm doing the best I'm able to do in order to get the 2 users paid back biggest mistake of my life was never reporting that large bank wire I sent to china for a group buy I organized 2 years ago... It will always catch up to you don't take the IRS lightly lol..

Been there, man. Just let us know when you're back up to speed and I'll gladly revise your rating. Unfortunately I gotta leave it for now... Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
Granted the trust looks bad but I"m back on track and able to buy/sell BTC instantly again.

Trading with Maidak will help him get back on his feet and other members get refunded quicker.

Cool Maidak is Back , hope he returns all the money that are pending , Guys do remember to use Escrow with him , and give him another chance so that he can return Back all pending amount .
Important: Use Escrow to deal with this Guy.

I suspect The User Maidak Account is Sold to Another Guy As i see "This user Profile was Recently Reset"
legendary
The OGz Club

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary
The OGz Club
legendary
The OGz Club
Everything is back up and running smooth if your looking to exchange please contact the phone by sms or call me live chat itself will not be online until 6pm EST Monday - Friday.
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
successfully bought a few gift cards from madaik(about ten minutes ago), he sent first, and I had no issues.
Received, 4.21 coins today+1.8 coins last week. Equals 1320$ USD. Madaik paid his debt to me, and interest! and he paid back earlier than he said he would .
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
what is the minimum amount of currency you exchange I want to exchange btc to paypal
Marked with negative Trust until this issue is sorted.
And people doubted me months ago along with tagged and now he's gone for good!

I don't know if he's gone for good, but he did do a very unprofessional act. I'm sure that this will take a small hit to his buisness as well. I do think just by his rating history, that he will come through for killyou72 once he gets his RL situtation sorted out.

I've been trading with killyou72 for quite a while now. The timing on his most recent trade was bad. I also started a new job that has me working out of town until the beginning of next month and it's coming with way to much over time. The issues are banking related and a large portion of my funds are frozen for the time being until it's sorted.

In the mean time my partner in china is able to continue trading. Also killuou72 will be compensated by me due to his delay in receiving bitcoin and should have his entire balance paid out by next Thursday.

So next Thursday will be the 30th. And I sent you the money I believe around the 9th or 10th.

12.5% of 1200 is fair I think which would be $150 in interest  

Edit: I've done so much successful business with madiak that I am on the borderline of flying out to see him in person. (Just saying) the odds of this situation happening again are next to nill

I quite honestly don't blame you at all. I would walk for $1,200. But like you said, I don't think that he had intentions of this happening to you. Life does happen sometimes, some take a hit, others pay for it. That's life. But I do think that everything will be made alright with this transaction.

I wasnt talking about going out there to get the 1200 lol. Thats petty compared to the profits that can be made(;
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again

I don't know if he's gone for good, but he did do a very unprofessional act. I'm sure that this will take a small hit to his buisness as well. I do think just by his rating history, that he will come through for killyou72 once he gets his RL situtation sorted out.

I've been trading with killyou72 for quite a while now. The timing on his most recent trade was bad. I also started a new job that has me working out of town until the beginning of next month and it's coming with way to much over time. The issues are banking related and a large portion of my funds are frozen for the time being until it's sorted.

In the mean time my partner in china is able to continue trading. Also killuou72 will be compensated by me due to his delay in receiving bitcoin and should have his entire balance paid out by next Thursday.

So next Thursday will be the 30th. And I sent you the money I believe around the 9th or 10th.

Edit: I've done so much successful business with madiak that I am on the borderline of flying out to see him in person. (Just saying) the odds of this situation happening again are next to nill

I quite honestly don't blame you at all. I would walk for $1,200. But like you said, I don't think that he had intentions of this happening to you. Life does happen sometimes, some take a hit, others pay for it. That's life. But I do think that everything will be made alright with this transaction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com
Hey,
are you still offering the service? I want some PP. Please tell me the rate. I only need 15$.
I see the live chat thing isnt active right now, so please get back to me!
PM me pls

legendary
The OGz Club

Just want to let everyone know the reason on my delays is my own new employment has me working 60 to 80 hrs a week making it very hard to get time for this. One other thing is for any skrill / moneybookers clients I have to go through a verification process with skrill because I was flagged apparently and they've frozen my funds until it is verified. I've submitted all the info they requested just waiting to here back from them.

I can assure everyone who deals with me will get paid. Next week I will be operating a bit differently so my customers are taken care of in a reasonable time frame.

So when can I get my coins?

EDIT: going on day 5 now

You ever get those coins? How long has it been now?

Only got 1.8 BTClast night, just to keep people informed this is now being considered a loan to maidak. We have no discussed any terms yet.
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again

Activity: 518
Pages:
Jump to: