Pages:
Author

Topic: #1 EXCHANGE Buy & Sell bitcoin PP/WU/MG/Skrill/W2W & More best prices available - page 2. (Read 104615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just want to let everyone know the reason on my delays is my own new employment has me working 60 to 80 hrs a week making it very hard to get time for this. One other thing is for any skrill / moneybookers clients I have to go through a verification process with skrill because I was flagged apparently and they've frozen my funds until it is verified. I've submitted all the info they requested just waiting to here back from them.

I can assure everyone who deals with me will get paid. Next week I will be operating a bit differently so my customers are taken care of in a reasonable time frame.

So when can I get my coins?

EDIT: going on day 5 now

You ever get those coins? How long has it been now?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Marked with negative Trust until this issue is sorted.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Just want to let everyone know the reason on my delays is my own new employment has me working 60 to 80 hrs a week making it very hard to get time for this. One other thing is for any skrill / moneybookers clients I have to go through a verification process with skrill because I was flagged apparently and they've frozen my funds until it is verified. I've submitted all the info they requested just waiting to here back from them.

I can assure everyone who deals with me will get paid. Next week I will be operating a bit differently so my customers are taken care of in a reasonable time frame.

So when can I get my coins?

EDIT: going on day 5 now
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Maidak, do u sell btc forpaysafe?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!

I am still waiting on my coins also, but I speak to maidak atleast twice a day.

But seriously, he is one of the top 5 on the forum. If I got scammed by one of the top 5, I feel sorry for everybody else that lost because none of them [the top 5] are going to ruin their reputation for the few coins I am getting lol.

I can trust maidak with my money and my life, but not with my wife (0;

I got a pm and all is taken care of now!  Sorry if I came off as whiny but I was starting to lose faith in the trust system haha.  Since this was the first time dealing with Maidak I was just unsure what to expect.  

Then someone say's they had issues also, made me nervous is all.  I appreciate that Maidak provides this exchange service and I plan to keep using this service in the future.  My bad it took me a while to while to write this, I passed out half while writing it lol.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
What are your rates to buy BTC with Skrill?
Did a deal with Maidak yesterday, smooth transaction would do business with him again in the future.

Flying Hellfish, what made you do a transaction with three people posting thiey had not received there funds?

Either way my mind is blown. That is extremely interesting that you did a deal with Maidak yesterday.  I did a deal with him almost three days ago and Maidak still hasn't sent my Bitcoin yet.  Maidak did pm me yesterday and said the BTC would be sent around seven yesterday evening but still no BTC in my wallet...

I find it very shady that Maidak is still taking funds in and not paying off the debt he owes me and apparently others..

I am still waiting on my coins also, but I speak to maidak atleast twice a day.

But seriously, he is one of the top 5 on the forum. If I got scammed by one of the top 5, I feel sorry for everybody else that lost because none of them [the top 5] are going to ruin their reputation for the few coins I am getting lol.

I can trust maidak with my money and my life, but not with my wife (0;
Did a deal with Maidak yesterday, smooth transaction would do business with him again in the future.

Flying Hellfish, what made you do a transaction with three people posting thiey had not received there funds?

Either way my mind is blown. That is extremely interesting that you did a deal with Maidak yesterday.  I did a deal with him almost three days ago and Maidak still hasn't sent my Bitcoin yet.  Maidak did pm me yesterday and said the BTC would be sent around seven yesterday evening but still no BTC in my wallet...

I find it very shady that Maidak is still taking funds in and not paying off the debt he owes me and apparently others..
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
If anyone who has experience dealing with Maidak can tell me how he establishes the current market value of BTC I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

well, I have traded with him in the past and it has always been market price at time of transfer of btc. on a side note, waiting on around 4.4btc from maidak Cheesy

Not sure what is meant by market price?  Where is the best place to go for that information?  Do you go to Blockchain or an exchange?  Yea I myself am waiting for some coin and hoping to get a positive update soon because I'm starting to get drowsy.  Wink

I go by preev. Its close enough average that I am not sweating a few pennies

Pretty sure I've never used that site so that's interesting, thanks.  I used Coinbase after speaking to Maidak.  It's not really about the pennies but more about the confusion of calculating how much I should send.

Only reason I ask is I don't want anybody getting "short changed".  When exchanging funds like this I'd prefer things go as smooth as possible..

So if you could increase your wealth by 1% for doing 5 seconds worth of work? ((IE Pick up a penny, and only be worth a dollar)

But currently preev is 246.4, and coinbase at 247.4. Difference of about .0041%

where you at?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weren't you the one talking about not worrying over a few pennies?  All I did was agree with you..

*EDIT: 
contact has been made and I'm waiting to update my post once I know more.

I think was a miscommunication somewhere somehow I re read it I dont understand it lol.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Maidak I'm waiting on 0.1 you still owe me from a long time ago.
If anyone who has experience dealing with Maidak can tell me how he establishes the current market value of BTC I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

well, I have traded with him in the past and it has always been market price at time of transfer of btc. on a side note, waiting on around 4.4btc from maidak Cheesy

Not sure what is meant by market price?  Where is the best place to go for that information?  Do you go to Blockchain or an exchange?  Yea I myself am waiting for some coin and hoping to get a positive update soon because I'm starting to get drowsy.  Wink

Pretty sure I've never used that site so that's interesting, thanks.  I used Coinbase after speaking to Maidak.  It's not really about the pennies but more about the confusion of calculating how much I should send.

Only reason I ask is I don't want anybody getting "short changed".  When exchanging funds like this I'd prefer things go as smooth as possible..

So if you could increase your wealth by 1% for doing 5 seconds worth of work? ((IE Pick up a penny, and only be worth a dollar)

Weren't you the one talking about not worrying over a few pennies?  All I did was agree with you..

*EDIT: 
contact has been made and I'm waiting to update my post once I know more.

Not sure what is meant by market price?  Where is the best place to go for that information?  Do you go to Blockchain or an exchange?  Yea I myself am waiting for some coin and hoping to get a positive update soon because I'm starting to get drowsy.  Wink

Pretty sure I've never used that site so that's interesting, thanks.  I used Coinbase after speaking to Maidak.  It's not really about the pennies but more about the confusion of calculating how much I should send.

Only reason I ask is I don't want anybody getting "short changed".  When exchanging funds like this I'd prefer things go as smooth as possible..

Not sure what is meant by market price?  Where is the best place to go for that information?  Do you go to Blockchain or an exchange?  Yea I myself am waiting for some coin and hoping to get a positive update soon because I'm starting to get drowsy.  Wink

Pretty sure I've never used that site so that's interesting, thanks.  I used Coinbase after speaking to Maidak.  It's not really about the pennies but more about the confusion of calculating how much I should send.

Only reason I ask is I don't want anybody getting "short changed".  When exchanging funds like this I'd prefer things go as smooth as possible..

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Live chat is online and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: