Pages:
Author

Topic: (1) FREE $500 Amazon Code giveaway. Make a comment in this thread. - page 13. (Read 18437 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
just for the hell of it
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I also want to win Grin !
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
happy easter friends!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Activity: 49
I'll give this a shot Cheesy
Activity: 140
If anyone posts in this thread after this post, I will come to your house and [removed by moderator] you
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

1. I didnt major in English.
2. I am an old motherfucker that dont take no mess from a chump like you.
3.  I never said you said I was a scammer. I invite you to call me a scammer. Read the scope of the thread.
4. You criticize, yet you are still posting in this thread.
5. You can cage a swallow, can't you, but you can't swallow a cage, can you?

So now you're the thread police? What I can't say "OP better deliver" in here? This is not your forum, and per your rules I'm not disqualified for you not liking me, but I know I'll never win because somehow post in this thread means don't disagree with me.
One guy called me a scammy faggot. I told his ass off, but he still can win.
One guy said Cocksucking monkey banana, or something to that tune. I told his ass off too, yet he still can win.
One guy said No one will win. He still can win.
This whole thing will be chosen by a random number generator. So even though i DONT like you, you have just as much a chance of winning as anyone else. Regardless of what your comments are here.
Have fun reading this board on a Saturday night. I have things to do now.

cool! Sorry about before this makes you seem cool (keyword seem, you are not cool) Tongue
Activity: 168
A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama.

3.  I never said you said I was a scammer. I invite you to call me a scammer. Read the scope of the thread.

So now you're the thread police? What I can't say "OP better deliver" in here? This is not your forum, and per your rules I'm not disqualified for you not liking me, but I know I'll never win because somehow post in this thread means don't disagree with me.
One guy called me a scammy faggot. I told his ass off, but he still can win.
One guy said Cocksucking monkey banana, or something to that tune. I told his ass off too, yet he still can win.
One guy said No one will win. He still can win.
This whole thing will be chosen by a random number generator. So even though i DONT like you, you have just as much a chance of winning as anyone else. Regardless of what your comments are here.
Have fun reading this board on a Saturday night. I have things to do now.
legendary

3.  I never said you said I was a scammer. I invite you to call me a scammer. Read the scope of the thread.

OP better deliver also check them doubles .......wait wat?
What is that supposed to mean?

you've never been on 4chan?
You said "OP better deliver"

It means you better do what you say, seriously I just read your other amazon thread are you like 12?
First of all you ass, I wouldnt have created this unless I have full intent of doing it.
If you didnt think I would, why even come here and leave a comment?
No, I am 39.
Saippuakauppias

You act like you're 12 you fly off the handle at nothing and your writing style is pretty poor. Also I never said you are a scammer. Take a chill pill you are quite defensive, got something to hide?
5. I didnt do this for praise or affection. I did it to show I am remorseful for the way I handled MY bullshit with Haploid.. Not to be praised by anyone. Ive pissed off more $500 codes than you will ever see.
6. You can cage a swallow, can't you, but you can't swallow a cage, can you?
legendary

It means you better do what you say, seriously I just read your other amazon thread are you like 12?
First of all you ass, I wouldnt have created this unless I have full intent of doing it.
No, I am 39.
Saippuakauppias

You act like you're 12 you fly off the handle at nothing and your writing style is pretty poor. Also I never said you are a scammer. Take a chill pill you are quite defensive, got something to hide?
oh what the hell, i don't believe your a scammer.
Werd to Big Bird!

No, I am 39.
Saippuakauppias
Subi dura a rudibus  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 49
oh what the hell, i don't believe your a scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: