Pages:
Author

Topic: (1) FREE $500 Amazon Code giveaway. Make a comment in this thread. - page 8. (Read 18437 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Let me win this please, i give you cookies Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Cool stuff..

Why not 10x$50 tho..

I like this idea as well, as it would prove across a varying amount of people you sent out the codes. But I'm staying out of all this. Until I deal with you directly, I won't have experience in your business transactions.
Prolly because he only has a $500 code

And also $50 doesnt get you much on Amazon when you add shipping costs
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Cool stuff..

Why not 10x$50 tho..

I like this idea as well, as it would prove across a varying amount of people you sent out the codes. But I'm staying out of all this. Until I deal with you directly, I won't have experience in your business transactions.
Activity: 327
we are legion
* ohforf makes a Comment.  Grin
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
Kinda annoyed that some people are here because thier greedy, Lots of us have lowgrade and damaged components Sad
Post.
I bet starving people in Africa would feel the same way about you having a computer at all.

Wealth and greed is all relative.  What may seem greedy/unreasonable to one person may not seem greedy/unreasonable to the next.
Ouu, You make a very good point there on that second line!
Post.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
First

[NOTE: my internet is really slow, it might take a few days for this to show up]
Activity: 366
#RIP freemoney

"Why can't you just give me the Amazon Code now?"
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Fine. If I win, I promise to spend the entirety of the reward, not sell it for comparatively tiny profit. I'll buy graphics cards and new MoBos so the starving African children may rest peacefully while the underpaid, suicidal Chinese may work their asses off.

you can spend it all and then send it to me. Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Fine. If I win, I promise to spend the entirety of the reward, not sell it for comparatively tiny profit. I'll buy graphics cards and new MoBos so the starving African children may rest peacefully while the underpaid, suicidal Chinese may work their asses off.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

I bet starving people in Africa would feel the same way about you having a computer at all.

Wealth and greed is all relative.  What may seem greedy/unreasonable to one person may not seem greedy/unreasonable to the next.

Ahh, moral relativism, the idea that anything you do is ok, as long as you have a good reason for it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Insert My Comment....Here
donator
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
I figured I'd post so you'd know who to send the Amazon code to.

Activity: 476
I will not do this to the back of my head if I win!
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Kinda annoyed that some people are here because thier greedy, Lots of us have lowgrade and damaged components Sad
Post.

legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
Post.
Activity: 609
I need a new video card or gun parts from Amazon. Smiley   Actually I think I might get a night-vision scope should I win...

So bump me above these stupid re-sellers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Am I the only one that actually wants to spend it on stuff at Amazon?   Smiley
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
I want the gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-EP

I'll sell you the GC for $250 worth of BTC if I win.
I bid BTC equiv. of $300.

If I win, selling for $350 equiv. Smiley

Accepted, until next higher bid. Smiley

$351!
$370

Accepted. Gotta love BTC Smiley

btw: we should predetermine the method used for 'newdude' generating a 'random pick'.

Maybe a gribble random generation on IRC #bitcoin-otc for all to see. Or a trusted third party like theymos random generating.
Pages:
Jump to: