Pages:
Author

Topic: 1$ if you have phone numbers not used for a uber sign up (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
He not have 0.001 btc i not received my payments  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Have anyone got pay yet ? I want to make sure  that he really pay after i provide him my phone number. Anyway, i have 5 phone numbers and none of them are registered for uber
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
If you can still looking you can pm me i have 3 numbers that i can use not signed in uber.. you can pm me..
Also i am not in us base..
Activity: 180
hello

I will help with 2 numbers phones

please,sent pm
Activity: 476
i have 2-3 phn numbers which was never used for uber sign up. please pm me if you need more or  still looking for
Activity: 124
I give you 1$ if you have a phone number (anywhere in the world) not used for a uber sign up if you allow me to sign up with it and take a free uber drive myself
payment preferable with paypal or anywhere I can use my creditcard (0.001 BTC is possible too for 1 person, don't have any more BTC left)

(just send me your phone number and send me the code uber sends you)
I can also give you 6 sign ups if you are still looking for it.I will go one by one.Give you one signup and next after you paid for first. Agree?
Activity: 305
Hello ,
why you not post a rule and how to register nomber phone here ?
 i want also get 1$ hehehe
pm me also bro Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I can offer you only one number at the moment, none of my numbers are registered in uber so I think that these should work.
Kkeep in mind that my numbers are non-USA, sending a PM now to you.
Activity: 266
A lot of red marks.  Huh
You don't reply to posts here.  Huh
And i read that you don't response PM too.  Huh
And you post your offer in the largest bitcoin forum but don't accept accept BTC payment method.  Huh

How should anybody trust you??
if there is no question there is no need to reply
i need people pm'ing me, it needs to be arranged within a minute and till now i only managed to get that done once with 1 person
i'm paying out in btc too
replay my pm i can do it noow
Activity: 616
A lot of red marks.  Huh
And you post your offer in the largest bitcoin forum but don't accept accept BTC payment method.  Huh

if there is no question there is no need to reply
i need people pm'ing me, it needs to be arranged within a minute and till now i only managed to get that done once with 1 person
i'm paying out in btc too
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
A lot of red marks.  Huh

he does not answer since I answered the last pm done numbers
i asked for your paypal so I can transfer the money

for now have enough numbers

if people who never used uber on their phone or phone number before I'm interested in you downloading the app, registering using my discount code (pm) and requesting an uber at the location i give you (register as South African and select cash payment option)
he does not answer since I answered the last pm done numbers
Activity: 210
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
I have around 10 real phone nunbers available. Please contact me via pm if you still need it
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
i have many phone number and have paypal Cheesy
Activity: 224
I helped with 1 number and not pay i wait 24 hours to pay

You waited 24 hours for the payment or you try to say you will wait for 24 hours?

If he scammed you please report it in the right forum section and not forget to include as many proofs you got on this case
sounds like easy money,PayPal and easy money.sound like a trash to me
Activity: 658

You waited 24 hours for the payment or you try to say you will wait for 24 hours?

If he scammed you please report it in the right forum section and not forget to include as many proofs you got on this case
Activity: 658
if you are online now and can stay in touch every second send me a message now, only got 1 minute to verify the number

Pm me your skype id i have numbers for cheaper
if you are online now and can stay in touch every second send me a message now, only got 1 minute to verify the number
Pages:
Jump to: