Pages:
Author

Topic: 1$ if you have phone numbers not used for a uber sign up - page 2. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 504
I've 12 real active phone numbers and  i accept only bitcoin payment.If possible i would do your job.I hope you reply this message.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Im interested ,i can register 10 numbers for  you just give me the details. It would be better if you will pay me every succesful registration.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
I am interested If this is only for phone verification.I don't want to download anything from your drive. I can give you lots of phone number.I can not accept paypal right now if you have any other payment procedure I will accept that and you need escrow payment.thanks for this task.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Sent you a PM mate, I can do this for you. And please Check it if you still need this.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I give you 1$ if you have a phone number (anywhere in the world) not used for a uber sign up if you allow me to sign up with it and take a free uber drive myself
payment preferable with paypal or anywhere I can use my creditcard (0.001 BTC is possible too for 1 person, don't have any more BTC left)

(just send me your phone number and send me the code uber sends you)
I have 8 numbers available and haven't used it in uber yet.
Send me a pm if you still need this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I will help 5 numbers phones sent pm
Activity: 294
I am interested for doing your task.I have 10 phone numbers.I never used my phone numbers for uber sign up.I dont have paypal If you have any other options to pay me like skrill,neteller and BTC I might be interested.If you agree then pm me please. thanks
Activity: 616
I give you 1$ if you have a phone number (anywhere in the world) not used for a uber sign up if you allow me to sign up with it and take a free uber drive myself
payment preferable with paypal or anywhere I can use my creditcard (0.001 BTC is possible too for 1 person, don't have any more BTC left)

(just send me your phone number and send me the code uber sends you)
Pages:
Jump to: