Pages:
Author

Topic: .1 loan request for .125 back by 8/13 - page 3. (Read 2513 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
August 11, 2015, 09:14:33 PM
the activity updates based on your thread posting i can post like a whirlwind and im going to so i can get my sr member status.

i also only have 2 negative trusts both of which state i didnt pay a loan in which i did pay. completely moot point. my account is not worthless

you won't reach Sr. Member by September even if you post 100 post per day. there's a limit on how much activity can increase per two weeks. read this.

maybe your account isn't worthless but it sure as hell isn't worth 0.01 either.

ive been here over a year longer then you i think i nkow the rules. based on how long ive been here ill be a senior member by september easy
you have very few posts from February last year to late july of last year, therefore you have no potential activity on your account. also, his account is 3 weeks older than yours, no idea what youre talking about. point is, your account will not be a senior member any time soon, much less next month.

clueless dimwit fuckboy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
August 11, 2015, 09:03:37 PM
the activity updates based on your thread posting i can post like a whirlwind and im going to so i can get my sr member status.

i also only have 2 negative trusts both of which state i didnt pay a loan in which i did pay. completely moot point. my account is not worthless

you won't reach Sr. Member by September even if you post 100 post per day. there's a limit on how much activity can increase per two weeks. read this.

ive been here over a year longer then you i think i nkow the rules. based on how long ive been here ill be a senior member by september easy
you have very few posts from February last year to late july of last year, therefore you have no potential activity on your account. also, his account is 3 weeks older than yours, no idea what youre talking about. point is, your account will not be a senior member any time soon, much less next month.
August 11, 2015, 08:59:16 PM

August 11, 2015, 08:58:31 PM
i didnt receive anything waterpile
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 11, 2015, 07:45:50 PM
I have sent you monies

Huh Huh

Now you can close this thread. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
August 11, 2015, 07:04:35 PM

*Stated red= Did you mean 0.1 BTC  Tongue

nope. I really mean 0.01.
I'm not sure how much people will pay for a member account with negative rating, but I know it won't get past that amount.

Ups, you mean it so.English isn't my #1 language, so I translated it to myself wrong.Members price are going from 0.04 BTC to 0.1 BTC.Depends on posts quality,activity points,trust...
i think 0.1 is a rather hjigh price for a member account, maybe if it was JUST about to turn full member and had outstanding post quality, maybe it could go for 0.1, maybe. however, in this case, the account is near worthless with the negative trust factored in.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 11, 2015, 06:12:15 PM

I'm not sure how much people will pay for a member account with negative rating, but I know it won't get past that amount.

Ups, you mean it so.English isn't my #1 language, so I translated it to myself wrong.Members price are going from 0.04 BTC to 0.1 BTC.Depends on posts quality,activity points,trust...
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
August 11, 2015, 06:02:21 PM

edit:
English is not my first language either. so I could be the one who worded it wrong for all we know.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 11, 2015, 05:57:53 PM

*Stated red= Did you mean 0.1 BTC  Tongue

If he is lucky he can get 0.005 BTC for his account, but I mean who in the world would want to buy a negative account??

And NO OP you can't reach Sr. Member rank even in September, even crazy posting will not help to reach it early...
copper member
hee-ho.
August 11, 2015, 05:42:13 PM

August 11, 2015, 05:37:28 PM

copper member
hee-ho.
August 11, 2015, 05:35:12 PM
which account?

that account won't become Sr. Member by September. currently the potential activity of that acc is 112. you'll need to wait 4~5 months before that account can become Sr. Member. not to mention that it's pretty much worthless because of the negative trust.
August 11, 2015, 05:24:28 PM
Sending you 0.125 loan monies.

As if.

trolls not wanted, i did this same loan just a few days ago and it was successful
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
August 11, 2015, 05:23:31 PM
Sending you 0.125 loan monies.

As if.
August 11, 2015, 05:21:57 PM
Hey guys I am in between checks again I just recently had a successful loan with many proofs that was paid off on time with vig.

I can offer my account as collaterall which will be senior member by september.

Lets get it done!!

1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

if u need any other info from me please ask
Pages:
Jump to: