Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 merit per applicant who find qualifying posts or topics on Scam Related Issues (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I would like to apply
You are likely have some good skills to find scam projects. I think you should generalize those skills and steps you use to find scam projects, compare yours with guides already listed in my thread, then improve quality and details if you can.
I think methods are more essential than single or bunches of scam accusations.
After that, please come back here, with your guide, then you will win my contest.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
'I focus on those ranks because crypto newcomers, and lower rank users are among the most vulnerable ones to scam projects. By finding good posts, topics on scam related things, they can help themselves first to avoid investing into scam projects, then help others as well'
You doing an important job now, respect
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Thank you, dkbit98, for keep joining the contest, and contributing to clean the forum from scam projects.
However, as I stated in previous posts, it's better to write guides on methods and steps used to detect scam projects. From such guides, readers can apply those guided steps to detect scam projects by themselves. I hope you get what I meant.
Rules changed:
Additional rule for past winners:
- One participant who already win a merit from me, has to wait 30 days later to come back with new acceptable applications.

Thank you.
I am already working on this Guide ...you read my mind Wink

This was just for raising attention
Thank you, dkbit98, for keep joining the contest, and contributing to clean the forum from scam projects.
However, as I stated in previous posts, it's better to write guides on methods and steps used to detect scam projects. From such guides, readers can apply those guided steps to detect scam projects by themselves. I hope you get what I meant.
Rules changed:
Additional rule for past winners:
- One participant who already win a merit from me, has to wait 30 days later to come back with new acceptable applications.
legendary
Cashback 15%
legendary
Cashback 15%

Thank you very much my friend!
I am trying my best to contribute more to Bitcointalk forum,
and I will keep doing it as much as I can.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
I changed the rule again:
  • Maybe most of current available topics have been collected here, so next joiners should make own efforts to create their own posts or topics to apply the contest.

Hi, thanks for your feedback.
My apologies if i missed those changes.
Kindly check my thread & post in your free time (if acceptable). Thank you.

Section : Scam Accussation
Please take a look if you have free time. Thank you.
Thank you for all your applications, but as you can see, I changed rules, and in the contest, since that week, only applicants whom apply with their own posts/ threads will get merit.
  • Maybe most of current available topics have been collected here, so next joiners should make own efforts to create their own posts or topics to apply the contest.
Anyway, I have a good news for you. You are likely a good poster, so I will scan your post history and see which ones I can give you merits. Please wait.
aka JAGEND.

I want to propose this thread. Only found 1 with enough evidences. :
Found another interesting thread.

OP deliver thread with nice and also deliver solid proof.
Please take a look if you have free time. Thank you.

Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
aka JAGEND.

I want to propose this thread. Only found 1 with enough evidences. :

I have a suggestion.

Maybe this thread would be more alive and many more members will be interested even in creating brand new threads only for this purpose if the award would be higher.

Let's say 5 merits.

I was the winner of one of the editions and know that I expected more merits despite there is 1 merit in the thread topic.

People are like that, we always want more and maybe this is something to consider.

This is just a suggestion because I see this thread catch no attention lately after a good start. I am very happy with my one merit and appreciate it.
I don't want to give away merits in a bunch because there are traps of fake constructive users. I think 1 merit is motivational gift enough for newbies. For higher rank, it plays as minor gift.

For coming visitors, please don't spam the topic to get activity point.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have a suggestion.

Maybe this thread would be more alive and many more members will be interested even in creating brand new threads only for this purpose if the award would be higher.

Let's say 5 merits.

I was the winner of one of the editions and know that I expected more merits despite there is 1 merit in the thread topic.

People are like that, we always want more and maybe this is something to consider.

This is just a suggestion because I see this thread catch no attention lately after a good start.

I am very happy with my one merit and appreciate it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 4
Disclosure: Key generation vulnerability found on WalletGenerator.net—potentially malicious.
https://medium.com/mycrypto/disclosure-key-generation-vulnerability-found-on-walletgenerator-net-potentially-malicious-3d8936485961

This is really important for anyone who made a cold wallet. Move your coins to somewhere safe, now!
Activity: 58
Merit: 12
All the fours are not yours, so they won't be accepted to consider. Rules of the contest changed after the second week.
You won't get rewards from me today, but you are likely not a shitposter, so I will keep watching you. Generally, you should increase your postquality much higher, then let's see what's next.
I will try to keep the contest alive, but when I have no single sendable merit, the contest will be closed for new participants.
How to avoid getting scammed of your bitcoin (for newbies)
All the fours are not yours, so they won't be accepted to consider. Rules of the contest changed after the second week.
You won't get rewards from me today, but you are likely not a shitposter, so I will keep watching you. Generally, you should increase your postquality much higher, then let's see what's next.
I will try to keep the contest alive, but when I have no single sendable merit, the contest will be closed for new participants.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org