Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 merit per applicant who find qualifying posts or topics on Scam Related Issues - page 3. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
What you just did is no different from the scam managers out there, they promise to reward participants at the end they request for KYC so they can disqualify those that don't meet criteria without stating that from the very beginning. You just got free links from hopeful members and no credit for us finder. Anyway it's your smerits so you are free to do as you like. Thank you for the experience, it give me some time to go read through more scam advice topic.
First, I appreciated your help, and contributions, but it is the same as when you join bounties, you should accept rules.
There is additional rule (that I added around one day after the launch of the topic). You should accept the rule.
Regularly check point
I will check all your applications and send rewards to someone who qualifying each seven-day period. So, feel free to leave applications here, and wait for results for each 7-day period.
The topic created on April 09, 2019, 02:48:35 PM, it means 4 more days left till the first check point, then rewards will be sent to winners.
Please remember that the contest is not a first comes, first serves. I have to choose the best because I am not a merit source.
Additionally, some contests have monthly checkups, not only 7 days.
Winners are always winners, and it does not make any sense for you if you receive 1 merit today, or even next 7 days.  You actually have a very long journey to go. Believe me, it might take you months to earn enough 10 merits to move to Member rank, or even longer. So, there is no reason to hurry with my 1-merit-give-away contest. Roll Eyes

You just got free links from hopeful members and no credit for us finder
I have not added any of those topics from applicants to my list.  So, did I exploit your contributions Huh
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
Indeed crypto newbies are the most venerable to scams, but some one can be a newbies on this forum and not a newbies in cryptocurrency, you mode of sending merit for only newbies and Jr members is not 100%/accurate. May be a collection's of Technics's for bursting scam.
I edited requirements a little bit. I actually had such requirements in my mind, but forgot to write it down when composing the OP.
Thank you.
Requirements:
1. Finding or creating your own good posts or topics on scam finding/ investigation techniques or guides, and share links here.
You will have greater chance to get 1 sMerits if you applied with topics, but good posts might be counted some how. Don't worry about it, I will verify your application. To get what kind of topics I prefer, you should spend a little time to visit my topic above, to see all current listed topics in my collection.
2. I aslo check your post history to see the general quality of your posts, and your general contribution to the forum. If your posts have acceptable quality, it means you have higher chances to win the contest and get rewards from me.

The point is if they find good topic, that is helpful for others, and has not been listed in my collection, why not give them rewards.
It is contribution to the forum, even such topics are not theirs. Contributions are contributions, so let it be what it be.
Old, and merited topics do not mean that every user in the forum known, it is why I collected topics for my collection.
they can just paste anything that has a lot of merits without even reading all of its content, hence why I don't think the ppl who just pasted threads in here deserve any merit for it.
I also update the checkpoint because I have limited sendable merits, so I have to choose best applications.
Regularly check point
I will check all your applications and send rewards to someone who qualifying each seven-day period. So, feel free to leave applications here, and wait for results for each 7-day period.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Being able to spot substantial posts is a lot different from creating one, and if you think about it, they can just paste anything that has a lot of merits without even reading all of its content, hence why I don't think the ppl who just pasted threads in here deserve any merit for it.
Valid point. I do not know what OP is really thinking but this approach might actually encourage new members to visit the different boards aside from Altcoins Discussion and actually read & understand posts to meet the criteria.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
Being able to spot substantial posts is a lot different from creating one, and if you think about it, they can just paste anything that has a lot of merits without even reading all of its content, hence why I don't think the ppl who just pasted threads in here deserve any merit for it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hi i found some bounty scam detected, not pay and many funds there and gone, dev not answer and admin not active.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27752973  earn 10000 eth now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2713416.new#new
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Maybe this topic is one of your category from Beginners & Help thread
[Guide] Beginner’s Mistakes and how to avoid them
Activity: 120
Merit: 38
I found this topic on Scam Acusation, maybe that's why it wasn't listed on your topic: Guide - Some useful additional tools for SCAM ICO detection.

Giving away merit threads emerged a lot lately, however, your method is a bit weird. Anyway, your effort in collecting scam related deserves appreciation.
Because I created the topic, Collection of comprehensive guides on identify and avoid scam projects, weeks ago. Today, I have 13 sendable merits in total which I can send them to others. So, I have intention to help lower rank users with those 13 sendable merits. I hope that I can help you with 1 sendable merit for each qualifying applicant.

Requirements:
1. Finding or creating your own good posts or topics on scam finding/ investigation techniques or guides, and share links here.
You will have greater chance to get 1 sMerits if you applied with topics, but good posts might be counted some how. Don't worry about it, I will verify your application. To get what kind of topics I prefer, you should spend a little time to visit my topic above, to see all current listed topics in my collection.
2. I aslo check your post history to see the general quality of your posts, and your general contribution to the forum. If your posts have acceptable quality, it means you have higher chances to win the contest and get rewards from me.
3. Rules changed
I changed the rule again:
  • Maybe most of current available topics have been collected here, so next joiners should make own efforts to create their own posts or topics to apply the contest.

Rewards:
Only one sendable merit will be send to one qualifying applicant.

Acceptable ranks:
From Newbie to Junior Member ranks.
I focus on those ranks because crypto newcomers, and lower rank users are among the most vulnerable ones to scam projects. By finding good posts, topics on scam related things, they can help themselves first to avoid investing into scam projects, then help others as well.

Application form:
Please apply with the form like this:
Code:
[url=link]Topic title[/url]

Available sendable merit fund:
13 sendable merits. However, the fund might change if I have more.

Regularly check point
Additional rule for past winners:
Rules changed:
- One participant who already win a merit from me, has to wait 30 days later to come back with new acceptable applications.

Please visit my topic, Collection of comprehensive guides on identify and avoid scam projects, in order to see all current listed topics before posting your suggestion. Your suggested topics will be wasteful if they already listed in my topic.

Good luck to you all.
Pages:
Jump to: