Pages:
Author

Topic: 1-Month Investment: ETH? BCH? (Read 1328 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 15, 2019, 04:47:30 PM
I suggest you choose these two popular coins thus bitcoin and ethereum because they are the most popular coins in cryptocurrency for now and you are good to invest in these coins being it short term or long term investment.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 06, 2019, 11:43:51 AM
Lina is good choice. I know Lina has insurance if prices fall. From the moment I hold until now, the price was nearly x2. It's just short term hold

I would not go with such new coin if I have to just to invest for 1 month. I would stay safe with the top altcoins where market is volatile and any upside movement this altcoins will fire up as those are the mainstream coins and will lead the pathway for the other coins. So chances of making money is little better and safer as others.

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 11:38:15 AM
I also think one month is not enough to get a huge profit from investment nowadays. Maybe you should make it at least become 3 months. In 3 months the price will be higher and profit seems like will make you satisfied.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 06, 2019, 11:31:59 AM
Hey guys, new to the forum!
Thinking of doing a short-term investment for fun, about 1 month or so. Was thinking I should buy either Etherum or Bitcoin Cash. I use Gemini so not all coins are available. Wanted to get some opinions from you vets Smiley

I suggest to pick ethereum for better good investment for short term it seems ethereum is good at this moment and it has chance to gain a big money from your investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 11:24:55 AM
When about to the ETH or the BCH, well probably are both good projects. But I can recommend you to try participating in the Denncoin, because like the above said projects Dencoin can also offers good thing to the investors.

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
June 06, 2019, 11:07:02 AM
Actually the daily trading of ethereum is very profitable without us having to wait 1 month. I've done this and it's very easy to get 1-3% profit per trade from ethereum. than you do a 1-month period.
Trading is very profitable but it's not suitable for newbies and not all the people have time to become trader, my personal opinion is I'll choose Eth because it's valuable than Bch, but it's hard to said 1 month is enough time to get the profit because currently we haven't in the bull run status.
Activity: 476
June 06, 2019, 07:49:10 AM
Lina is good choice. I know Lina has insurance if prices fall. From the moment I hold until now, the price was nearly x2. It's just short term hold
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 06, 2019, 05:27:42 AM
If only one altcoin is selected for investment in a month, I will choose ETH, which is an altcoin that is still under much control. While many other altcoin are booming several times, it has only doubled since the beginning of this year
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 06, 2019, 05:19:00 AM
Thinking of doing a short-term investment for fun, about 1 month or so. Was thinking I should buy either Etherum or Bitcoin Cash. I use Gemini so not all coins are available. Wanted to get some opinions from you vets Smiley

i bet for Ethereum, and this coin is not only good for short-term but for long-term too buddy
and maybe in the short-time, eth price could reach $300 mate  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 12:25:48 AM
Actually the daily trading of ethereum is very profitable without us having to wait 1 month. I've done this and it's very easy to get 1-3% profit per trade from ethereum. than you do a 1-month period.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 06, 2019, 12:14:05 AM

BitcoinCash looks very good a several weeks ago and i think the price could rising more. For ethereum, its good investment and its good for long term investment and i think if i should make investment for 1 month, i am prefer choosing BitcoinCash but both coin are good investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 05, 2019, 11:49:07 PM
Well i think both coins are good but if i were you i will choose ETH because the developers are active and they keep updating the community about the project. I think this is the best time to buy ETH and within one month you will get good profit.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
June 05, 2019, 11:36:31 PM
if you want to invest in the short term or an estimated 1 month I think you need to invest in bitcoin. bitcoin has an impressive price development and I'm sure in the next few months the price of bitcoin will increase more than the current price.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
June 05, 2019, 11:33:54 PM
if you will ask me i will put it in BTCitcoin but not for 1 month but until halving
but if i will choose in ethereum or bitcoin cash i will choose eth if the price dont rise i will just use it as fee for some token
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 05, 2019, 11:20:35 PM
Just go to ETH but not for short term but for the long term investments. Since the current market now is going down, it is better to buy ethereum. That is my personal advice since i have already experience eth as a long term investments. Honestly, I did not yet tried BCH. Why don't you try BNB instead? You can do short term basis from BNB.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
June 05, 2019, 09:46:12 PM
Currently, BCH has been pumped. If you look at the ETH / BTC pair chart, you will see that the ETH is in the accumulation status. With such a long accumulation, ETH will be pumped strongly in the next 1 month.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 05, 2019, 09:27:48 PM
For better if only short-term investments. Why not invest in the two altcoins. Because it never hurts to buy ethereum and Bitcoin cash for short-term investments of about 1 month or more. This is my advice, if I experience this. Because in my opinion investing both is a better way.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
June 05, 2019, 09:19:26 PM
Both assets are good quality and have the potential to appreciate if the market continues its uptrend, however, Ethereum may have more appeal from a medium term perspective considering the strong fundamentals and promising developments coming up regardless of its sluggish performance of late and there's not telling how Bitcoin Cash's halving will effect the value yet
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 31, 2019, 04:57:19 AM
If I were you, I'd buy Ethereum. Despite the fact that recently Ethereum has been subjected to very harsh criticism. It is a very powerful blockchain platform. Ethereum price will rise faster and more.

well, ETH is my first choice for now, even more than bitcoin cash. however, ETH has a slow increase, but we can have it in large quantities. when the price goes up, I think it will affect the benefits we can get. well, when you have more than 10 eth, and the increase is stable, that is certainly very good.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
May 31, 2019, 04:54:28 AM
1 month is really too little time. I think the minimum time required to invest is 3-6 months. If there is more time, there will be more differences.
The short term investment is another mean of risk definition, an investor can take the pre-defined risks depending on the trade expectation. For the short term, I prefer to call it as trading than investing. The best choice is to give a chance to small market cap coins for getting the best return on the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: