Pages:
Author

Topic: 1-Month Investment: ETH? BCH? - page 10. (Read 1328 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 23, 2019, 11:23:03 AM
ETH and BCH are both good coins to hold while the price is in the bull run but on my own, I choose ETH for much stable price increase compared to BCH.
So if you going to invest ETH is the best option because I also heard that there is an upcoming big development about this coin.

I have other suggestion RVN and Zcoin are also good coins and the price is pretty cheap compared to 2 coins above.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 23, 2019, 11:08:44 AM
If it's just one month, than I would actually just go for BTC.
Bitcoin had a pretty fantastic bull run the past month and is now stabalizing in the $7000s.
After this period of stability, you should expect to see more organic growth.

It's also probably the safest investment.
The past month and ahalf, numerous times btc dropped below $7000 but immediately went back up.
This shows that the market has chosen a new bottom for btc and they aren't willing to sell it for less than $7k.

If you are using gemini, than I would recommend buying the btc then when you sell, sell it for gemini dollars.
It's the most stable, regulated, consistent stable coin out there.
Then, if you want to jump back in, it would be very easy.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 23, 2019, 10:50:47 AM
Hey guys, new to the forum!
Thinking of doing a short-term investment for fun, about 1 month or so. Was thinking I should buy either Etherum or Bitcoin Cash. I use Gemini so not all coins are available. Wanted to get some opinions from you vets Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: