Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 verified hero bitcointalk account for sale - auction (Read 1178 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7
up still available if someone wants this hero account, last price 0.01 btc
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
I think you reacted very aggressive. It would be better just to give a normal reaction and explanation about the way you are doing business.
You will not get any customers if you behave like this. It is just an advice.

ya.ya.yo!

And where exactly did I tell that you are a scammer?

it's insinuated here

the seller wants to receive the Bitcoins first before giving the account details  Cheesy

cmon don't bullshit me please
legendary

[/quote]

I'm just annoyed of people talking and yelling "scammer" without even have ever talked to me.
Sad kid.
[/quote]

And where exactly did I tell that you are a scammer?
I see you profile already has 8 negative trusts. Did they fall out of the sky?

Have you read those feedbacks (actually 10 not Cool ? None says "he scammed me" but just "don't trust him because he is account seller"

None of those guys ever contacted me for trading accounts, it's just automatic, if you sell accounts on this forum you get red trust, because most people don't like account trading and there's a sort of witch hunting.
Try found a seller without negative trust lol

You seems to be here since 2013, how you don't know all this?

The fact that you react so annoyed, says enough about your real goal here on the forum.

I'm just annoyed of people talking and yelling "scammer" without even have ever talked to me.
Sad kid.
legendary
I see you profile already has 8 negative trusts. Did they fall out of the sky?
You tell you never scam buyers, but obviously some people disagree with you.
The fact that you react so annoyed, says enough about your real goal here on the forum.

ya.ya.yo!
I ave the feeling the seller wants to receive the Bitcoins first before giving the account details  Cheesy

I "ave" the feeling that i've never talked to you so don't bother please.
never scammed buyers
never refused escrow

Also,

This user's password was reset recently.
This user's email address was changed recently.

You bought this account and found nothing better to do as first post?

ya.ya.yo!
legendary
I ave the feeling the seller wants to receive the Bitcoins first before giving the account details  Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!
up still here selling  Wink
up still available  Wink
I offer 0.01

Hi, thanks for the bid.

I honestly was hoping of reaching some higher price but since this auction for this last account has now been open for months and i'm loosing so much time with users that later disappears.... if you really are interested we can make a deal.

I'm giving this a couple of more days and this week-end if no-one make an offer the account is yours.

Thanks
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I offer 0.01
anyway... bump, 1 hero account still available  Wink

i don't scam, if other people does, not my fault.

Listen here you little retard, it is your fault - you are enabling them. Like your mum, we all know she is super fat and obese, the fact you leave chocolates in the house means she can eat them, so you are enabling your mother to become even more obese.

so you selling accounts means you enable scams and misrepresentation, hence why senior members tag you and we all think you are a cunt

lol you really have mom issue   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Listen here you little retard, it is your fault - you are enabling them. Like your mum, we all know she is super fat and obese, the fact you leave chocolates in the house means she can eat them, so you are enabling your mother to become even more obese.

so you selling accounts means you enable scams and misrepresentation, hence why senior members tag you and we all think you are a cunt
Also, your trust feedbacks are just lol
~

well for starters lets go with the sig thing, yes I get paid to post - I post sometimes frequently and other times infrequently, people read my posts so advertisers want me on their roster, who wouldn't want to be paid for something they are doing anyway?

what I dislike is little shit nuggets like you who sell accounts as those accounts are generally used to scam, it could be the advertisers who want eloquent/funny/informative posters who they are willing to pay a premium for. Do you not understand what you are doing is enabling Pajeets to scam? scam the advertisers or even normal forum users who see a "Hero" account and think - shit that bloke has been about ages, so it'll be fine to transact with them and send them $xxx 1st.

so no I am not a child, i'm actually 40 years old btw

anyway - laters sugar tits

it's not my responsibility what the account will be used to.

also, is not my fault is people are dumb, is someone's thought is "shit that bloke has been about ages, so it'll be fine to transact with them and send them $xxx 1st. ".... well, shit you are dumb and you will always be scammed in your life and you deserve it cause you are dumb.

anyway - later sad 40 years old kid
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
~

well for starters lets go with the sig thing, yes I get paid to post - I post sometimes frequently and other times infrequently, people read my posts so advertisers want me on their roster, who wouldn't want to be paid for something they are doing anyway?

what I dislike is little shit nuggets like you who sell accounts as those accounts are generally used to scam, it could be the advertisers who want eloquent/funny/informative posters who they are willing to pay a premium for. Do you not understand what you are doing is enabling Pajeets to scam? scam the advertisers or even normal forum users who see a "Hero" account and think - shit that bloke has been about ages, so it'll be fine to transact with them and send them $xxx 1st.

so no I am not a child, i'm actually 40 years old btw

anyway - laters sugar tits
this sounds like a 10 yrs old bully

Account sellers and people who get bullied by 10 year olds.. both in the same bracket to me.

you are a shitcunt waste of space pajeet fuck

account sales are so so shit, why dont you get a proper job? maybe start begging on the street or something

here's the bully... lol gg kid, feels good now? more insults please

i see you do sig campaign so you use the forum to earn; i did same thing during past years and now i'm selling the accounts....because guess what, i have a real job and no time to follow the forum anymore.

if this bother you so much i'm sorry for you, didn't ask you to lose your time reading my post and replying for your +1post number
i'm sure i've farmed the accounts i've sold with much less bullshit spam than you

you such a sad kid with a lot of time to lose i guess
Pages:
Jump to: