Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 verified hero bitcointalk account for sale - auction - page 2. (Read 1178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
this sounds like a 10 yrs old bully

Account sellers and people who get bullied by 10 year olds.. both in the same bracket to me.

you are a shitcunt waste of space pajeet fuck

account sales are so so shit, why dont you get a proper job? maybe start begging on the street or something
Activity: 63
Merit: 7
1st I require a picture of your mothers tits

this sounds like a 10 yrs old bully

then please can you post the name of the account so I can tag it

fun.
no.
but you can try figure this out on your own, sorry if you are sad because you couldn't tag the other accounts i sold  Lips sealed

thanks

always welcome

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
anyway i'm opened to proposal to make this work
thanks all bye:)

1st I require a picture of your mothers tits, then please can you post the name of the account so I can tag it

thanks
bump still available
bump  Wink
Ok thanks for the explanation, i didn't know that rule about auction section and i was receiving warning pms about deleting old bump... not my fault then, i simply cant:D

i know a lot of people dont like account selling, as a matter of fact i've this account red trusted since day1 but cant change peoples opinions... i will continue selling till last account i farmed and later... good life to all  Cheesy

never scammed anyone and those who bought my others account are still using those account without anyone noticing it, just a little caution is needed!

thanks for you comment btw

bye
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Up, still available Wink

ps: anyone knows why can't i delete my old post?

Won't get into how much people hate you for selling  accounts.  but I will tell you auctions have very strict rules about editing and or deleting  a post.

Say  something is going for   0.01   and you bid 0.011   you will not be allowed to alter that  becasue if it is the winner you could be slick and try to drop it to 0.0101   saving 0.0009 btc.

Thus  edits and deletes do not work here in Auction section.

Some advice  to you is don't sell accounts as many will attempt to attack you for it.  Many  think it is wrong.
Personally I think it should be allowed and the account should be marked as sold.  But very few agree with me on this.
I buy now for 0.02

Hi, thanks for your offer.... please enable pm from newbies:)

I accepted this offer via pm, but this guy doesn't answer anymore.... Sad

Just to let everyone know untile we don't close this deal i consider the auction as still open.

thanks bye
I buy now for 0.02

Hi, thanks for your offer.... please enable pm from newbies:)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I buy now for 0.02
HI ALL , i have 1 hero account still available,
legit seller haven't scammed anyone , full story here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-4-alt-accounts-hero-legendary-bitcointalk-forum-5117586

since i'm having one more account left and two buyer gave up on our deal cause btc is going up, i've decided to open this public auction
thought of something like
starting price 0.005 min raise bid 0.005

anyway i'm opened to proposal to make this work
thanks all bye:)
Pages:
Jump to: