Pages:
Author

Topic: 10-1000 Euro challenge, only small bets!!! (Read 3333 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
September 11, 2016, 12:55:49 PM
It was a loss and I am taking a break for a few days. Will be back stronger than ever and I am locking this thread. However today we made a win in the parlay found in the thread FREE TIPS-SINGLES AND PARLAYS. I suggest you too take some break and also save some euro as I will try to win the challenge with ML bets and not double chances which means should be much faster to achieve or to lose it.
copper member
September 11, 2016, 07:38:58 AM
Let's restart with higher odds this 5th challenge

Bet 1
Parlay
Swansea vs Chelsea 2
Arsenal Tula vs Zenit Petersburg 2
Fenerbahce vs Bursasport 1

Total odd at FIAT sports book 4 , with bitcoin 3.75
10 Euro bring us 37.5 Euro

Time to recover today. Feel free to follow if you are convinced too about the parlay I choose for today.
And now with a parlay? Please stop.

You have more chances by betting small amounts on multiple high odds bets (>20) than to win this.

Thanks for the feedback.

As I already said feel free to follow this only if you agree with it. This challenge will be going on on this thread until it lands. Maybe it will never land but in my blood runs the veins of the ideology to never surrender no matter how bad the situation. I will land this , I just have to be patient.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
September 11, 2016, 06:56:06 AM

Bet 1
Parlay
Swansea vs Chelsea 2

Time to recover today. Feel free to follow if you are convinced too about the parlay I choose for today.
And now with a parlay? Please stop.

You have more chances by betting small amounts on multiple high odds bets (>20) than to win this.
copper member
September 11, 2016, 06:12:32 AM

Bet 1
Parlay
Swansea vs Chelsea 2

Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
September 10, 2016, 03:28:16 PM
Really sad day today. I was very hopeful 100 Euro would be reached today late at night with South America games or at the latest tomorrow. This blow the moral of a gambler. Addicted gamblers don't care but people with an objective to arrive this kind of blow totally demotivate gamblers with an objective in mind. Do not lose hope though, you showed that it can be done 11 wins although with low odds is a good example that shows it can be done in the long run.
copper member
September 10, 2016, 02:24:23 PM
Truly a catastrophic loss by Dortmund, a truly catastrophic error made by me which changed my first mind from Sporting to this shit shit shit shit shit shit team of Dortmund. Damn what a big loss tonight from a heavy favorite. Lesson learned to not change Sporting Lisboa which is one of the best team of their leagues and their league is easier than the Bundesliga. Tonight I made an error which I paid extremely dearly.

5th try starts tomorrow with bet 1

Bet 1 is tomorrow, tomorrow is the restart for those that wants to follow. Anyone can quit anytime after a few wins and start over with the beginning capital of 10 Euro.
copper member
September 10, 2016, 05:46:39 AM
I decided to go not for Sporting today( no matter they say never leave your first love) that doesn't apply to me. I found a bet more interesting and hopefully it will land again.

Bet 12
Bundesliga
Rp Lepizig vs Dortmund   Dortmund win or draw odd 1.16
80.3 Euro bring us 93.15 Euro.

If this is a win maybe I play sporting after this but I think to play only one tip per day , the safest for me it looks like this but remember this is gambling and we may lose of our balance in a bit.
I understand this is a challenge... But are you seriously going to keep betting 100% of your bankroll until you lose, even if you earn a good amount? I do not consider it the best decision...

Maybe I stop when I see fit, this challenge has restarted several times, so far money played from me is 40 Euro and net profit so far is 40.3 Euro or 100% ROI . There is no scam involved here as tips are free and no referral of mine is to be found here. Anyone is free to follow or not.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 10, 2016, 05:02:16 AM
I understand this is a challenge... But are you seriously going to keep betting 100% of your bankroll until you lose, even if you earn a good amount? I do not consider it the best decision...

You can't see the scam about to happen can you?
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
September 10, 2016, 02:03:51 AM
I decided to go not for Sporting today( no matter they say never leave your first love) that doesn't apply to me. I found a bet more interesting and hopefully it will land again.

Bet 12
Bundesliga

If this is a win maybe I play sporting after this but I think to play only one tip per day , the safest for me it looks like this but remember this is gambling and we may lose of our balance in a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2016, 02:01:54 AM

Bet 12
Bundesliga

As many people have said the method you are using is not a good one as one day the low odds lost sometimes.
It is possible for sure to reach the challenge goal with this kind method 10 euro to 1,000 euro.
But always be better when you instead to go all in everytime , just do a bankroll management with higher odds, you can try multiple times! But however it is up to you and goodluck Smiley
copper member
September 10, 2016, 01:52:07 AM

Bet 12
Bundesliga

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
September 09, 2016, 04:49:03 PM
interesting challenge, i will come back next year and see if you reached the objective or stil trying.
hope you good luck and enough patience.
copper member
September 09, 2016, 04:38:22 PM
I did an error yesterday as Bate Borisov games playes tomorrow so that Bet 11 if you have placed it you have to wait. I am removing it and call it a void and check for today bet 11 to go on with our challenge.

Sound like an easy bet to play today but there are no easy bets.

Bet 11
German Bundesliga
Schalke 04- Bayern Munchen  - Bayern Win or draw double chace 1.08 odd
74.35 Euro bring us 80.3 Euro for today.

I hope it will be a win, chances are high that this is a win.

Or you can choose Paris vs St.Etiene for the challenge, it has the same odd 1.08 PSG win or draw. I choose Bayern for my challenge.

And its a win today , we are now on 80.3 Euro so far. Tomorrow I will edit this post with the tip of tomorrow, I am thinking about Sporting Lisboa win or draw since they are playing at home but maybe there are better options for tomorrow, you are all invited to make suggestions, in the end I will decide for the common good of us all. We are on 11 victories on a row although very low odds. Check tomorrow and also feel free to give suggestions for 1X or X2 games for the Saturday.
copper member
September 09, 2016, 02:11:24 AM
I did an error yesterday as Bate Borisov games playes tomorrow so that Bet 11 if you have placed it you have to wait. I am removing it and call it a void and check for today bet 11 to go on with our challenge.

Sound like an easy bet to play today but there are no easy bets.

Bet 11
German Bundesliga
Schalke 04- Bayern Munchen  - Bayern Win or draw double chace 1.08 odd
74.35 Euro bring us 80.3 Euro for today.

I hope it will be a win, chances are high that this is a win.

Or you can choose Paris vs St.Etiene for the challenge, it has the same odd 1.08 PSG win or draw. I choose Bayern for my challenge.
copper member
September 08, 2016, 02:42:38 AM
The OP  ( BitcoinSupremo ) admits to having Alt's here on the thread to lure you into gambling with them.

Now it gets interesting! Cereberus says he's nobody's alt, and BitcoinSupremo says he is Cereberus.

I am alt of no one.
Why not be honest, I have the accounts smho_16, zend7 and Cereberus.
[...]
I believe in honesty

Yes I confirm its under my possesion both smho_16 , zend7 and Cereberus. Sorry about that.

Archived for future reference... http://archive.is/Nkgki#selection-10849.0-10883.90

I hope you remove the negative as I have no connections to morocco.man and 10to1280 accounts which used to scam in the past. I confirmed my alts because some moderators started deleting my posts here and in my premium tips thread. The way to by pass such limitation was to have alts and to reply to my threads in less than 24 hours. Have posted the same in the reputation thread.

You can leave the negative that I own alt accounts but please remove the connection between me and some scammers, you are totally wrong on that one.

Coming back to the thread
Bet 11 today
Belarus Only playing today
Sluts vs Bate Borisov  Bate win or draw odd 1.08
74.35 Euro bring us 80.3 Euro

I am hoping in a win today too.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 08, 2016, 01:34:57 AM
The OP  ( BitcoinSupremo ) admits to having Alt's here on the thread to lure you into gambling with them.

Now it gets interesting! Cereberus says he's nobody's alt, and BitcoinSupremo says he is Cereberus.

I am alt of no one.
Why not be honest, I have the accounts smho_16, zend7 and Cereberus.
[...]
I believe in honesty

Yes I confirm its under my possesion both smho_16 , zend7 and Cereberus. Sorry about that.

Archived for future reference... http://archive.is/Nkgki#selection-10849.0-10883.90
copper member
September 07, 2016, 09:58:35 AM
I thought that Yokohama would have won big in this game but credit goes all to you for choosing double chance 1X and giving us the number 10 victory. Although I greatly want another tip of this kind and I want bet 11 to be today , I better wait until tomorrow rather than you screw it up now that you have build a really nice amount of victories. Keep delivering , I am here following.

A match or sports betting is indeed very understand and make us difficult to decide over what we support. All things gambling making us always re-thinking and sometimes we just get a defeat. If indeed you believe it all then you also have to accept whatever will happen, because all predictions or estimates of us sometimes differ from the result. Because this is gambling.

I didn't understand what you really mean as I am finding difficulty to comprehend your English well. Now getting back to the user above you who wants a tip for today. At first I wanted to play CFR Cluj vs Targu Mures again 1.07 odd of 1x double chance for CFR Cluj which is clearly the better team. Unfortunately every time I have played more than one bet per day was a lost game so for today I am doing a break and get back tomorrow to the challenge. You can play little amount if you like on CFR Cluj.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 07, 2016, 08:38:41 AM
I thought that Yokohama would have won big in this game but credit goes all to you for choosing double chance 1X and giving us the number 10 victory. Although I greatly want another tip of this kind and I want bet 11 to be today , I better wait until tomorrow rather than you screw it up now that you have build a really nice amount of victories. Keep delivering , I am here following.

A match or sports betting is indeed very understand and make us difficult to decide over what we support. All things gambling making us always re-thinking and sometimes we just get a defeat. If indeed you believe it all then you also have to accept whatever will happen, because all predictions or estimates of us sometimes differ from the result. Because this is gambling.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
September 07, 2016, 08:34:14 AM
copper member
September 07, 2016, 02:45:21 AM
It was not that easy as you saw the game ended draw, an unexpected draws for many but not for me that played double chance.
Now on to bet 10

Bet 10
Emperor Cup, Japan
Yokohama F.Marinos vs Fukushima united Yokohama win or draw odd 1.07
69.51 Euro brings us 74.35 Euro

I know odd is little, but its playing a team which is a contestant to win the Emperor cup against a team from a lower category. All betting tips and predictions were giving a 4-0 win for Yokohama as the only game they have played together in 2009 ended up 4-1 win for Yokohama then. I decided not to risk it by playing win or draw and it starts 3 hours from now.
Pages:
Jump to: