Pages:
Author

Topic: 10-1000 Euro challenge, only small bets!!! - page 3. (Read 3333 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 03, 2016, 03:14:46 AM
Following. It looks like a really sound choice to choose the first place of the ranking table against 19th place. I think it will be a win but I have seen many times from England leagues that a lot of surprises happen, didn't last loss of this thread come from such game where the favorite lost at home. I hope this case does not repeat itself today. Anyway I followed as in case of win I don't want to be left behind.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
September 03, 2016, 02:34:45 AM
It was a win yesterday and here we go to bet 6 today

Bet 6
England League One
Bolton vs Southend  Bolton win or draw double chance 1.20
37.4 Euro gives us 44.9 Euro
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
September 03, 2016, 01:56:30 AM
Good one yesterday. Thanks mate and keep it going, I am following you very carefully. I see its first time you will play bet 6 and can't wait to see it today as there are a lot of games to be played and maybe its a good opportunity to make another win from these games.
copper member
September 02, 2016, 12:13:37 PM
I will try and today will not want to risk it too, odd 1.20

Bet 5
Ireland Aircity League
Derry City vs Galway united Derry win or draw 1.20
31.15 Euro bring us 37.40 Euro

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone. I hope to not disappoint you but know that no one has achieved this yet in this forum so I am trying to be the first here.
Activity: 402
September 02, 2016, 03:07:04 AM
when you hold over 600 usd, do you have the guts to move it all in?

I agree with you that at near 600$ you need guts to make another move but as far as I know op is good and can make it probably.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 02, 2016, 03:05:33 AM
You are lucky that you win yesterday keep it up waiting for more result and if you get you can achieve you dream.
Good luck i'll keep watching..
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 02, 2016, 03:03:29 AM
With average odds of 1.3, TS should be able to go over 1000 in 18 wins in a row (10*1.3^18 = 1124.55)

That is quite the long win streak that is needed there, but I think it is not totally impossible.

The big question may be what happens at say win 16 when you hold over 600 usd, do you have the guts to move it all in?
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
September 02, 2016, 03:01:11 AM
And its a good thing this bet fell in , so we have now gone for the first time behind the border of 30 euro and are now in 31.15 Euro. I didn't do much study today as I did not have much time but tomorrow I promise to do a better study and hope to win again the bet 4. Keep checking tomorrow the thread for bet 4.

The good thing is something that makes us fortunately. Without it I think all bets and bet amount we do certainly will not have a good sensation. Gambling is fun, but we can't get a good profit if we can't control themselves. This life is very difficult, so don't ever do gambling by means of indiscriminate
September 02, 2016, 02:54:18 AM
Hopefully you will not mess up now that you are going well here. I am waiting too to know what the bet 4 of the challenge will be. Little by little the amounts are adding up. I know and I think you are providing us with false hope to reach the 1000 euro but let's continue to try. Sometimes the false hope is also good for our health.

False hope is not good for our health as when we lose and come back to reality we get a real bad shock which is also bad for our health and heart in general. I don't think Bitcoinsupremo will mess things up intentionally , so far so good with 4 games won. In this challenge its the maximum number of victories as bet 5 was a loss last time. I hope we can win bet 5 today if there will be a bet five to follow today.
September 02, 2016, 02:06:34 AM
Hopefully you will not mess up now that you are going well here. I am waiting too to know what the bet 4 of the challenge will be. Little by little the amounts are adding up. I know and I think you are providing us with false hope to reach the 1000 euro but let's continue to try. Sometimes the false hope is also good for our health.
copper member
September 01, 2016, 01:36:15 PM
And its a good thing this bet fell in , so we have now gone for the first time behind the border of 30 euro and are now in 31.15 Euro. I didn't do much study today as I did not have much time but tomorrow I promise to do a better study and hope to win again the bet 4. Keep checking tomorrow the thread for bet 4.
September 01, 2016, 10:14:08 AM
Very few games today and we risk to lose it but I am confident in this pick today to be a win.

Bet 3 third time
Finland Ykkonen
Ac Oulu vs FF Jaro Over 1.5 goals 1.20
25.95 Euro bring us 31.15 euro.

Looking for a win today, check also the VIP tips thread is the same game but a different bet with odd more than 1.6.

Its a good thing you choose a bet which cannot be voided , only won or lost this time and I hope its a win. I will get my signature earnings tonight or tomorrow maximum time I think and I can follow you better in your VIP tips thread and I hope you keep it for free also. That would be nice and I can follow you at least 12-13 bets with my signature earnings to see if you are good or you have been just lucky until now.
copper member
September 01, 2016, 09:32:06 AM
Very few games today and we risk to lose it but I am confident in this pick today to be a win.

Bet 3 third time
Finland Ykkonen
Ac Oulu vs FF Jaro Over 1.5 goals 1.20
25.95 Euro bring us 31.15 euro.

Looking for a win today, check also the VIP tips thread is the same game but a different bet with odd more than 1.6.
Another void. I guess will see bet nr 3 for the third time tomorrow. I am starting to get familiar with this Draw no bet you are playing, its great for betting on favorites and if they don't win we get our money back. That is good but sometimes even favorites lose so it does not seem the right strategy to me anyway congratulations on a 5 bet without a loss here. Keep the record going as I am following.
copper member
i hope you will reach your goal even if it is risky to do that

You can try copying me until the first loss I have from this time. I think everyone has 10 euros of about 0.02 btc to start following this challenge which should be great to follow. Maybe unexpectingly I can provide you some winning during the challenge. You can always bet 10 Euro every time after each bet is a profit , winnings will be less but now with DNB as my main bet to place here losing will be difficult maximum you can get your money back in the majority of the cases. I don't believe I will lose the bet of today here.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
i hope you will reach your goal even if it is risky to do that
copper member
And it was a draw unfortunately and our bet was void but I am liking very much DNB draw no bet bets as it give us great chances if its a draw we get our money back and the odd is bigger than 1x double chance or x2 double chance. That's why even today I have choose another DNB for the challenge

Bet 3 again as last time was void
Romania Liga I
Steaua Bucuresti vs CSM Iasi  Steaua DNB 1.25
25.95 Euro bring us 32.45 Euro
You made me a happy person today as I won 0.005 btc by following your Trelleborgs bet and also the trelleborgs bet here over 1.5 goals. I am following you with my bet365 account and I am placing always the same bets as you. I really hope this is a win tonight. Well I am afraid game will end draw as I saw the standings anyway a draw will only void our bet so I am waiting to see the results here too.
copper member
Bet 2

Sweden Superetan
Trelleborg vs IFK Frej Over 1.5 goals odd 1.33
19.65 brings us 25.95 Euro

Not many games today.

Bet 3

Brasil Serie B
Goias vs Criciuma  Goias Draw no bet 1.40
25.95 Euro bring us 36.35 Euro  its actually 36.33 but I tend to round the numbers to 0 or 5.

All of the betting predictions, tips and news websites is giving Goias as the winner and in fact they have only 1 lose at home while Criciuma form away is very bad lately so I think this is the safest bet to take. Its the first time we will pass the mark of 30 Euro in such challenge. I am loving the fun and the emotion.
copper member
Bet 2

Sweden Superetan
Trelleborg vs IFK Frej Over 1.5 goals odd 1.33
19.65 brings us 25.95 Euro

Not many games today.
Pages:
Jump to: