Pages:
Author

Topic: $10 Free BTC for First 30 to Download Spout (IOS) & Post (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
God damm. I am too late to receive this. Just woke up and realized that there is a thread about free $10. This was an amazing giveaway. 10$ is a really high amount you can give to people just for downloading apps. Anyway, I still download and test how this app work
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
All done! Sent 38 ($380).
seems this task is over for now till android version is released can you lock thread now  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Me too, no payment sir ?
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
nothing for androind users?
Activity: 145
Mate can you provide us the tx id? There are no feedbacks that they receive the payments. If you can provide the tx id maybe most of us here will do the task for you. I will edit this if there are positive feedbacks from you
I read whole thread post by post and there is some feedback, some users confirmed that they indeed received payment i.e DarkStar_.
And I haven't seen anyone complaining. At this point we may assume that this offer was legit.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PfBziNHtVsZbgJQeXL9bZgR95K1bW9bYT
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Mate can you provide us the tx id? There are no feedbacks that they receive the payments. If you can provide the tx id maybe most of us here will do the task for you. I will edit this if there are positive feedbacks from you
I read whole thread post by post and there is some feedback, some users confirmed that they indeed received payment i.e DarkStar_.
And I haven't seen anyone complaining. At this point we may assume that this offer was legit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi, Thank you for your tips...
I've received your respond just after posting address about 1 minute. That's impressing me and everyone are very friendly. We can feel free to share our ideas and chat with others easily. I hope you will have a good develop way Smiley 

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
Activity: 182
Hi, Thank you for your tips...
I've received your respond just after posting address about 1 minute. That's impressing me and everyone are very friendly. We can feel free to share our ideas and chat with others easily. I hope you will have a good develop way Smiley 
Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Edit: Okay I've just click the ignored that's why I can't see the post. Thanks
Activity: 33
Well I just posted my address. Hope I was fast enough haha.
Activity: 182
Hi spout

I've done what you ask and I hope that I would received típ from you

But I have some questions about your app. You said that an anonimous app but the app ask my location at the first login so you can track where am I.?!
Activity: 280
Can I join sir ? what are the task to be done ?
Thanks. Its basically an anonymous, location-based chat feed that lets you post whatever you want to people nearby or around the world.

I don't see why your advertising it as anonymous. We need to give you our location to use the app, which gives you a very good understanding of possibly where we live/are at, and if someone uses it at their house, you could track them down. Used it at their work? You can narrow it down quite easily. Shopping mall? Might be harder, but you can get a fairly good idea.

It is not anonymous.

It's the most anonymous app of its type but no I wouldn't rely on it as a political dissident, whistleblower, etc. Snowden should stick with Telegram for the time being in other words. But for regular consumers, it should suffice.

Nah, Snowden (AFAIK) isn't a big fan of Telegram.

https://i.imgur.com/UWdW04b.png

Fair point though. Maybe you should add an option to allow users to pick their City instead of using location services? Would be better that way.

Thanks for the $10 USD!

Thanks! Good point - I hadn't seen that. I like your suggestion; we already give the option of hiding your city but hiding location completely is a good option.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Why only IOS man!! Why not android device. I believed, there are more peoples using Android device instead of IOS.If you make an Android version, you will found huge user,and this promo publishe you apps hugely. Just my opinions.

hi please be patient the OP said that android version will launch at february so at that month we can try this application and hope the OP will give same bonus with the iOS version Cheesy may i ask? that app is only for chat or it can used as spoutcoin wallet too? i am not iOS user so can't download the app Sad
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
i already downloaded and posted it, hope u gonna pay soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Thanks. Its basically an anonymous, location-based chat feed that lets you post whatever you want to people nearby or around the world.

I don't see why your advertising it as anonymous. We need to give you our location to use the app, which gives you a very good understanding of possibly where we live/are at, and if someone uses it at their house, you could track them down. Used it at their work? You can narrow it down quite easily. Shopping mall? Might be harder, but you can get a fairly good idea.

It is not anonymous.

It's the most anonymous app of its type but no I wouldn't rely on it as a political dissident, whistleblower, etc. Snowden should stick with Telegram for the time being in other words. But for regular consumers, it should suffice.

Nah, Snowden (AFAIK) isn't a big fan of Telegram.

Fair point though. Maybe you should add an option to allow users to pick their City instead of using location services? Would be better that way.

Thanks for the $10 USD!
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
I have downloaded it, where I can post the screenshot sir ?
Be careful on #1 Page. Go to post your address as first post.
Can I join sir ?
Sure, If you the spot has not reached the maximum
Activity: 280
Can I join sir ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I have downloaded it, where I can post the screenshot sir ?
Pages:
Jump to: