Pages:
Author

Topic: $10 Free BTC for First 30 to Download Spout (IOS) & Post - page 3. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I recieved my 10$, very fast, nicely done OP, I also like this app, it is like an anonymous global chat service?

Thanks. Its basically an anonymous, location-based chat feed that lets you post whatever you want to people nearby or around the world.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I recieved my 10$, very fast, nicely done OP, I also like this app, it is like an anonymous global chat service?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
only for mobile ?
i wish for next ready with windows APP
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I want to use the app too but I do not have a cell phone to use it.
Why can't it be for windows?

What if I invest in these spout coins can I get the $10 in btc then?
How are you going to invest if you are looking for the $10 bucks here?
I will give it a try and will update my post with results.

EDIT: Received 0.0112BTC a few seconds after doing so, thanks.
Activity: 21
I want to use the app too but I do not have a cell phone to use it.
Why can't it be for windows?

What if I invest in these spout coins can I get the $10 in btc then?
I already received my 10 bucks, that was surprisingly fast!
I have no idea what spoutcoins are for and this campaign will not be effective since people will use app, claim money and abandon the app. I am not like that, I am actively using it now since it is really cool.

Thanks FruitsBasket, appreciate the kind words.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I already received my 10 bucks, that was surprisingly fast!
I have no idea what spoutcoins are for and this campaign will not be effective since people will use app, claim money and abandon the app. I am not like that, I am actively using it now since it is really cool.
Downloaded the application and posted my bitcoin address in the app. I hope I get this 10$ and that it is not a fake app that spies on my files.

Sent. I promise no spying. I think there's some confidence in downloading from the App store.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Downloaded the application and posted my bitcoin address in the app. I hope I get this 10$ and that it is not a fake app that spies on my files.

The app is actually very cool! Instead of giving away 300$ to people that will not even use the app anymore, run a advertising campaign.
I should point out that $10 is a huge, huge amount of money. 2 billion people live on $2 a day.
Just download Spout - the Anonymous Local Chat Feed - from the App Store. Then hit the big blue button on the bottom and post your BTC address as your first post. We'll send the first 30 people to do this (by 11:59 (PST) tonight) $10 worth of Bitcoin each.

App Store Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spout-anonymous-local-chat/id1144767617

Spoutcoin (SPTC) thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sptc-spoutcoin-native-currency-of-spout-the-anonymous-app-1757614

Pages:
Jump to: