Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 LTC bonus for 1 week mining > 2MH/s - LTCRabbit.com (PROMOTION 1) - page 3. (Read 4992 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
@bholzer We have VARDIFF (16-600) enabled for all global stratum servers. After 5 minutes of mining, difficulty is adapted to your miner and should go up to roughly 450. Maybe there is a problem with the DDoS Protection at our US server that makes you get dropped. We'll check the US server.

@tomhammers That's ok. We do some hashrate averaging at the end of the 7 days. If everything is ok, you'll get full 10 LTC. Maybe a little bit less.

@xorxor Yes, we will reduce the pool fee, if it get's bigger and less volatile. But at the beginning its important to cover block finding variance, which is quite high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
FYI, I cannot even ping the us.ltcrabbit.com server -- might want to check into that. I seem to be getting an abnormal number of stales for LTC at the EU server. I did notice the diff adjusted to 600 at one point which is good...but now it's back to 16.

Please let me know when you get the US server back online.
I would suggest increasing the diff from 16 to at least 32-64 -- I keep getting dropped from the US server. I'm setting it up to fallback on the EU server...but if everybody is hitting the same server at a 16 diff it's going to probably cripple it.

Just a suggestion...but it would probably be best for everybody.
Here is my LTC address:

LiFGtJq5MvM6k91YuW6rqeGBr6QMuVMyVm
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have switched over a 1.8 MH/s rig, I will also point a 7970 (0.72MH/s) for 15+ hours a day. (gets switched off at night)

Is this ok?

Litecoin address: LLyq6iiBy5xRafpiUsdiGeeNRiTyUCtzcn
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Posting my mining start timestamp.
now just started

bugreport:
hashrate graph is dead, works only for the pool, not for user.

my address for bonus: LKFCLyGcLhyydECPDxC3hq9SkMi4xWhwuj

p.s.

If pool gets bigger and less volatile, will the 5% fee drop a little ?

p.s. 2

I believe it doesn't matter if he is long in the bussiness. this is PPS pool, just set your auto payout @ 1LTC and how can you loose?

Current LTCRabbits:

No.  username  started  hashrate  bounty  status  address
1.bholzer08/19>2MH10LTCok-
2.lopalcar08/191.3MH6.5LTCokLcqkpz7d885jDQ3KvTxxRQfYHvEaSWMrGt
3.ohlawd08/20>2MH10LTCokLiSMDt4zGH32zZbScpQZ8eBJtbPKF2pSKt
4.3v_miner08/20>2MH10LTCokLRSPmXX1gBBQXRX3qKyTFmQQssDucbzkTQ
5.frediiii08/201.7MH8.5LTCokLUbxkSpd225KZynwywtPgwvCDUtAgKjoCY

5/10 slots available!

@bholzer Looks good now. You do not have to disable failover. We recommend to use one of our global stratum server as backup:
eu.ltcrabbit.com:3333 (Europe)
us.ltcrabbit.com:3333 (USA)
hk.ltcrabbit.com:3333 (Asia, Hong Kong)
@ superduh

We are in business since 2013-07-30. So we don't have any long track record to show you. Everybody has to start somewhere, right?
We do hourly payouts, allow auto payout. So everybody can check himself, that LTCRabbit is a pool where you can put trust in.

We try to find stable long term miners for LTCRabbit.com. But you have to build the initial contact and trust using such a kind of promotion.

how long you been in business? any reviews or people that can vouch? may seem silly but just making sure a switch for people makes sense

I've only been mining here for about half of a day...but I can at least partially vouch for the pool: the payouts have been consistent and spot-on. As it's PPS, the (currently) lower hash rate of the pool shouldn't affect your decision to mine here. Obviously, I was motivated by the reward to switch...but if everything continues smooth I'll probably leave at least this 1 box mining here indefinitely.
Activity: 602
how long you been in business? any reviews or people that can vouch? may seem silly but just making sure a switch for people makes sense
Activity: 335
frediiii started hashing at 1.7Mh

LUbxkSpd225KZynwywtPgwvCDUtAgKjoCY
Activity: 16
LRSPmXX1gBBQXRX3qKyTFmQQssDucbzkTQ

2500kH/s going Rabbit!

Activity: 11
user ohlawd started mining

LiSMDt4zGH32zZbScpQZ8eBJtbPKF2pSKt
1.bholzer08/09>2MH10LTCworker offline?-

For some reason, it jumped over to my backup LTC pool. As all of my boxes are set up to do round-robin, it just stuck apparently. I changed the settings so that backups are used as failover only.

I should be back in there -- should make things up quickly.
Current LTCRabbits:

1.bholzer08/19>2MH10LTCworker offline?-
2.lopalcar08/191.3MH6.5LTCokLcqkpz7d885jDQ3KvTxxRQfYHvEaSWMrGt

8/10 slots available!

@lopalcar: yes you're in!

@lishbtc: Great! Please give us a short notice, when you started mining.

@pr0d1gy: You only mine at night ... vampire style Smiley Given your hashrate is ok, we could also give you the bounty after 2 weeks mining at night.

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Is it 1 week, straight, or 1 week total? I only mine at night. lol
Activity: 184
I'll fire up my miners when I get home - ~3.6MH.
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
I just started mining at 1,3mhash, tell me if I can earn 6,5ltc bonus after one week, if so, i will continue mining Smiley
my ltc address is Lcqkpz7d885jDQ3KvTxxRQfYHvEaSWMrGt
thankss
Ok, we can confirm bholzer started mining,  easily taking the 2 MH/s hurdle. Nice one! Smiley

This was a long day and, now it's late evening. We come back to check the posts in this thread in 8h.

9 of 10 slots available!
@salty, 1.5 MH/s is ok as well. We can not give you the full 10 LTC bounty for that, to be fair to the others. But 7.5LTC after 1 week.
Pages:
Jump to: