Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 LTC bonus for 1 week mining > 2MH/s - LTCRabbit.com (PROMOTION 1) - page 4. (Read 4992 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Ok Salty. 1 slot reserved for 24h. Is that enough time for you to contact your friend?

Yup, was more than enough. I already got ahold of him, and said we currently are only hashing at 1.5Mhash (sold off a 7950) so you can give away my slot. Sorry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Count me in! I'll fire it up within the hour.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Ok Salty. 1 slot reserved for 24h. Is that enough time for you to contact your friend?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
May I reserve a possible spot?

I have a friend who opperates a LTC mining rig with me, and I need to ask him before switching.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Hello everybody,

we prepared our first LTCRabbit.com promotion. LTCRabbit is a stable, DDoS protected PPS litecoin pool with stratum servers in EU, USA and Asia, which is quite young and needs your mining support.

How to get your 10 LTC:

1. Sign up at LTCRabbit.com choosing the same username you also use at bitcointalk.org
2. Post a notice in this thread to mark the timepoint, when you started mining
3. Mine 1 week with at least 2MH/s
4. Post in this thread or by PM the LTC address, where we should send you the 10 LTC bonus!

Limitations:

- this promotion is limited to the first 10 users in this thread, posting that they started mining
- valid only for new LTCRabbit.com miners
- valid only, if you have a bitcointalk.org forum account created before 08/19/2013 (we just want to avoid scam / there might be exceptions)

Of course, we hope to convince some of you guys to further mine at LTCRabbit.com, because we think it is a trustworthy and good pool. You'll get your 10 LTC bounty, even if you are not convinced an decide to leave LTCRabbit after the week mining.

Let's go!

Your LTCRabbit-Team

First LTCRabbit.com promotion is now closed!
All available slots have been occupied. We will see how things work this time and be back with another promotion soon!
Pages:
Jump to: