Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 main mistakes of Bitcoin newbies - page 8. (Read 20901 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 05, 2017, 11:00:48 AM
The most frequent errors perpetrated newbie is they are looking for a free way for example bitcoin claims faucet, and following a giveaway. Perhaps the result there but I think it is not enough to change the cost of the internet.

I believe that searching for free bitcoins such as claiming in faucet and other give away is harmful and erroneous to newbies. I am seeing it the other way since that is how I started with bitcoins from collecting from the faucet and that activity has given me enough experience to level up in searching for free ways to get bitcoins. Right now I am earning 400$ monthly without buying any bitcoins for investment but from online jobs and referral commissions. Thus for me claiming satoshis at faucets are basic experience that will soon our stepping stones towards earning more online.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 05, 2017, 10:37:41 AM
All of these mistakes re quite common in crypto newbie world besides faucets. I really do not think anyone sane uses faucets anymore besides people from third world where $1 means something.
On the other hand, these people re not targets for faucets marketing so it does not work.

Why not! Initially newbies can start up with the faucets and then they learn about bitcoin Youtube and another online article which has been mentioned in the above post. Apart from that newbies get scammed in some trades, mostly in Accounts, invites, cloud mining and gift cards.
Please learn everything before get into the services or trade in this forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
May 05, 2017, 10:32:41 AM
Hi, with price soaring and newbies joining I found useful sharing this miniguide.
Hope this is appreciated

http://immutable.today/10-mistakes-bitcoin-newbies/

This really save me. Thank you for the great article.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 05, 2017, 07:51:45 AM
All of these mistakes re quite common in crypto newbie world besides faucets. I really do not think anyone sane uses faucets anymore besides people from third world where $1 means something.
On the other hand, these people re not targets for faucets marketing so it does not work.

$1 means something to the third world, all right. But if those third world people could go to work as a waiter, as stated in the article then, they could surely make more money then earning from the faucets.
Activity: 42
May 05, 2017, 07:46:58 AM
Hi, with price soaring and newbies joining I found useful sharing this miniguide.
Hope this is appreciated

Pretty useful information for me. I was doing every single of the mentioned mistakes. Your efforts are much appreciated.

This article have missed to cover about low fee newbies used to put to save cost on payments leading unconfirmed transaction for many hours. That will make them panic about bitcoin and they will start blaming bitcoin network for it and some may even opt out from the idea of using bitcoin again.  Grin

Only the article was missing the commin mistake newbies make, by setting low fee in transactions then gettting unconfirmed transactions and blaming the evil nature of bitcoin as stated by SONG GEET
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 05, 2017, 07:11:10 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
May 05, 2017, 06:30:45 AM
Follow me:
  + BTC is not as private as you think, it is still possible to find the sender when exchanging
  + Be very careful otherwise you can lose all the money in your wallet
  + The value of BTC up and down, fluctuating very large, (you must be financially lost when not affect life)
Yes i'm agree with you many newbie and of course it's happen to me when i'm a newbie, didn't care about the security of my wallet and the result is I loss all my fund and make me stop to get Bitcoin, and start again after one years later.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 05, 2017, 06:14:52 AM
Investing in cloud mining, doubler sites and going for gambling are the mistakes committed by most of the newbie as even I have made that mistakes in the past  when I was newbie so we cannot blame them as its an common practice in bitcoins.

There you can get money only with great luck, but as a rule, many just lose money there and miss the opportunity to start making real bitcoin.
Thats true. When I became a newbie I wanted an instant and easy income, that's why I used the doubler site then and when scam I ever get frustrated. Yeah i've realized this time

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 05, 2017, 06:06:22 AM
Follow me:
  + BTC is not as private as you think, it is still possible to find the sender when exchanging
  + Be very careful otherwise you can lose all the money in your wallet
  + The value of BTC up and down, fluctuating very large, (you must be financially lost when not affect life)
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 05, 2017, 04:05:39 AM
One mistake which most Newbies make is looking to buy a high rank account. I guess you better take above advice, just let your account grow and it is much safer and you know the account very well.unlike buying high rank, you do not know how many transaction made, and how does it goes.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
May 05, 2017, 04:02:25 AM
The most frequent errors perpetrated newbie is they are looking for a free way for example bitcoin claims faucet, and following a giveaway. Perhaps the result there but I think it is not enough to change the cost of the internet.
copper member
Activity: 728
May 05, 2017, 12:07:04 AM
I'm also a newbie here & I have made some mistakes already due to leak of unreading rules & regulation about this forum I think. hopefully I will come over from mistake soon & try my level best to be continued with good activities in bitcoin.org
Finally, who guys are newbie  till now they will try to keep your good activities here & care about the rulse regulation before pushing any acts.

thanks to all.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
May 04, 2017, 10:05:05 PM
though shy to admit, but i've made some same mistakes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 04, 2017, 09:45:12 PM
I remember when I was a newbie, the mistake I made is that I thought faucet can make me rich soon as stated in the link given by OP. I really regret I wasted 2 days on faucet earning barely a dollar which made me stop using bitcoin for some period of time before I came back and have known that someone can really earn with bitcoin by using the right methods. This mistake I think was the main mistakes of bitcoin newbies that don't really buy bitcoin that much or newbies who just wants to earn some bitcoin like me back then.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
May 04, 2017, 09:01:24 PM
I think the newbie mistake of bitcoin is just think short, when price rises look then they will sell it all (including me). then when high prices don't want to buy and continue to hope the price goes down.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 04, 2017, 08:38:46 PM
Hope this is appreciated

I think not only newbies made mistakes about you've mentioned above but also the users in higher ranks. Even though they are in higher ranks but still they made mistakes. But as you shared this kind of idea well maybe it can be prevented by all users in bitcoin. And it only depends to the users if they want to made that things even they already know what's the result of it
Indeed, most of the high rank here in forum made a huge mistake before. One mistake that all users of bitcoin can made is not saving more bitcoin before because as of now bitcoin price is pumping up, its value is increased more than ever before. As the demand increase at the popularity of bitcoin develops more thing about bitcoin. So if people save more than before it pump more people earn more. But if I am one of them that did not take the risk.
Activity: 29
May 04, 2017, 08:22:43 PM
thank you so much, i actually made number 7 on my own lol
Activity: 272
May 04, 2017, 07:25:22 PM
Investing in cloud mining, doubler sites and going for gambling are the mistakes committed by most of the newbie as even I have made that mistakes in the past  when I was newbie so we cannot blame them as its an common practice in bitcoins.

There you can get money only with great luck, but as a rule, many just lose money there and miss the opportunity to start making real bitcoin.
Lol yeah that is often done by most newbie. I also recognize that when I first use bitcoin. I also use doubler to get bitcoin Lol
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 04, 2017, 05:08:02 PM

So you are not aware that those type of investments are scam? You even don't need have luck for it. Because most of the newbies are thinking that it is an easy way to earn bitcoin but the real thing is that those ways are truly fooling us and it's a scam attempt for those people that are lack of knowledge in the bitcoin economy such as newbies.

Basically, such scams come across beginners or with a bit of experience who want to get a lot of easy money.

Mostly it goes with the newbies as they really don't have an idea that those things are existing in bitcoin. But the good thing is that we are here to warn those newbies that those investments are just going to bring them harm and and disappointment. It's already an attitude of us that we want to get a lot of easy money.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 04, 2017, 03:19:03 PM
Main common mistakes are listed below:
-Sharing the private key to the others.
-Forgetting the private key.
-Using online wallets.

-Who the heck will give private key to others? Even an average newbie knows that.

-Agree here and it really happened. But there are also some cases which we can considered as technical loss like private keys stored in a secured storage but still experienced some shit things.

-I don't see any wrong for using online wallets. We are using third party services here but it doesn't make newbies that they are doing it wrong. Just keep in mind that never used online wallets for storing coins but use their services that no doubt giving us some advantages on what to do with our bitcoin/s.
Pages:
Jump to: