Pages:
Author

Topic: ➽➽➽ [$10!] Make Unlimited Lynda.com Lifetime Premium Accs [WORTH $400 A Year] - page 4. (Read 7386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
My BTCtalk account was banned for posting too much.
Please email me at [email protected] if you have any issues.

I can see that you are already online in your main account.

Last Active:     Today at 05:24:59 PM

So, is your ban withdrawn? Since you are a full member, you must not bump a thread more than once per hour, maybe that's why you got banned.

Moreover, someone is leaking your script here => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/udemy-ripper-1262758
Watch out!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My BTCtalk account was banned for posting too much.
Please email me at [email protected] if you have any issues.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
After logging in, can I download unlimited videos and PDF files of the courses just like Udemy Ripper? Or, is it a "stream-only" account with no access to downloading? Furthermore, are the accounts "country-specific"?

Lynda does not have a download option, but you can use IDM or video downloader professional to DL them
You can access the mobile site on a mobile device to watch there Smiley

For Premium users, Lynda DOES have a download option. Source: have premium.

It's called "offline viewing" on Lynda.

They let you download an view the file normally? Pretty sure you are only able to view them using the app/site.

You can't view them "normally." You can download them and view them through their app. Same thing. If you have premium then you have the same access.

Yep, he means downloading on PC Tongue

Their app works on PC...

As is, where you can access the files and say copy them to another computer.
You can't do this.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
After logging in, can I download unlimited videos and PDF files of the courses just like Udemy Ripper? Or, is it a "stream-only" account with no access to downloading? Furthermore, are the accounts "country-specific"?

Lynda does not have a download option, but you can use IDM or video downloader professional to DL them

They let you download an view the file normally? Pretty sure you are only able to view them using the app/site.

You can't view them "normally." You can download them and view them through their app. Same thing. If you have premium then you have the same access.

Their app works on PC...

legendary

legendary

Activity: 9
yes after logging in, can we download videos or atleast view them in a mobile device?
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Still selling this!

Sent you a pm! Looking forward for your reply Smiley BTW, are you selling premium accounts on these services too ?

1. Coursera.
2. Treehouse.
3. Onemonth.
3. Codecademy.
4. Learnable.

It would be really helpful if you do so!

Thanks.

No, sorry just this lynda and udemyripper atm Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Still selling this!

Sent you a pm! Looking forward for your reply Smiley BTW, are you selling premium accounts on these services too ?

1. Coursera.
2. Treehouse.
3. Onemonth.
3. Codecademy.
4. Learnable.

It would be really helpful if you do so!

Thanks.
I want to buy. Do you accept any of the below payment methods?

PayPal
Skrill
Amazon Gift card
Ebay

If you don't accept any of the above, I'll pay you in BTC.

USD 10 right?

Please get back soon.

PM sent Smiley
Activity: 84
I want to buy. Do you accept any of the below payment methods?

PayPal
Skrill
Amazon Gift card
Ebay

If you don't accept any of the above, I'll pay you in BTC.

USD 10 right?

Please get back soon.
Activity: 14
Take note. I would need one soon.
Is it possible to get all videos of a course at once or should i get each one separetely? and thx, this is legit

I think that you have to download the videos one by one.
Because as far as i saw on their website there i no 'download the course' option.
For doing that job i think you need a bot, like the udemy which get all files from a course.

Yep, there is no bulk download option.
Pages:
Jump to: