Pages:
Author

Topic: ➽➽➽ [$10!] Make Unlimited Lynda.com Lifetime Premium Accs [WORTH $400 A Year] - page 5. (Read 7386 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Is it possible to get all videos of a course at once or should i get each one separetely? and thx, this is legit

I think that you have to download the videos one by one.
Because as far as i saw on their website there i no 'download the course' option.
For doing that job i think you need a bot, like the udemy which get all files from a course.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Is it possible to get all videos of a course at once or should i get each one separetely? and thx, this is legit
Activity: 167
Is it possible with that account to download all courses and ressources on my pc ? or Lynda only offers streaming?

You can download the vids using IDM or Video Downloader Professional for chrome Smiley
Activity: 130
Is it possible with that account to download all courses and ressources on my pc ? or Lynda only offers streaming?
Am I required to use my real name, address, credit card info with this method? thanks.

None of this is required, thanks!
Activity: 140
Am I required to use my real name, address, credit card info with this method? thanks.
Is this available and any discount from your repeat customer Cheesy ( Bought your udemy ripper and enjoyed using it! Hope you can also give me a positive feedback as well!) cheers and great day ahead of you.

Send me a PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is this available and any discount from your repeat customer Cheesy ( Bought your udemy ripper and enjoyed using it! Hope you can also give me a positive feedback as well!) cheers and great day ahead of you.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Pm sent. Please check and let me know whether you accept or not.

Thanks. Smiley
I would of buy it but I checked lynda.com and there not that many courses that interest me.

Oh well Tongue
Activity: 18
Still selling this awesome product!

I would of buy it but I checked lynda.com and there not that many courses that interest me.
yes you can bought it and test it and it work 100%

thanks for great method Cheesy

Thanks for the vouch Cheesy
Activity: 12
yes you can bought it and test it and it work 100%

thanks for great method Cheesy
Just to let everyone know, the method actually works Smiley

But you can't use Mobile apps Smiley And whats more interesting is  "No credit cards required" Smiley
I'm enjoying the account but let me see how long it lasts Wink

Thanks for the vouch.
Yep, the op says mobile apps dont work Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Just to let everyone know, the method actually works Smiley

But you can't use Mobile apps Smiley And whats more interesting is  "No credit cards required" Smiley
I'm enjoying the account but let me see how long it lasts Wink
I've sent the money Cheesy I'll try the method right now and let everyone know the results Wink

Thanks, enjoy!
I've sent the money Cheesy I'll try the method right now and let everyone know the results Wink
I would like a copy Grin
Can i get the address for the $20 payment? Thanks.

Pm sent Cheesy
I would like a copy Grin
Can i get the address for the $20 payment? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: