Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 platforms where you can earn money performing tasks (Read 416 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are scam websites that are also doing the same tactics like the typical scams that will ask the freelancers to ask for an amount to get deposited for them to "promise" their employment.

Not only websites but likely scam employers. So, it happens on many platforms so please be mindful on that and if you're an aspiring freelancer and they're asking you to have some deposits, never oblige yourself to follow that instruction.

Don't get blinded by simple red flags for your own sake.
with all the details we keep telling people , with all the updates and advises we are bringing
them continuously then it is their fault if still become a victim , we cannot protect them completely but at
least we are guiding them for better result so it is depending to their response and understanding and
also their greediness will make them always a lose .

Scammers will be there no matter what, we cannot prevent them from trying to scam people
but at least never let yourself to become one of the victims.
Even on the most known marketplaces for freelancers, there are scammers and that's why wherever you go, you are with yourself and it's your only ally that shall make you avoid these scammers.

That's it mate, scammers are all around the place they are just waiting for the timing to
enter or to make their act in taking our money or to fool us and that is what this market safeties
all about. we have no weapon but out own knowledge and diligence so better to keep that in mind
always and try not to be easily target and victim by them.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I've been scrolling through this thread and feeling a bit overwhelmed myself. But hey, better late than never, right? I gotta say, Gigwalk caught my eye too. The idea of finding quick gigs around my area sounds pretty intriguing, especially when you're trying to make some extra cash. I haven't tried it yet, but the concept seems pretty straightforward. I mean, who wouldn't want to make a hundred bucks a day just by completing tasks nearby?
Merit: 207
There are several online platforms where you can earn money by performing various tasks. Please note that the availability and types of tasks may vary based on your location and skills. Here are 10 platforms where you can earn money by performing tasks:

1. Amazon Mechanical Turk:  This is a crowdsourcing marketplace where businesses and developers can outsource tasks to a virtual workforce. Tasks include data entry, transcription, and more.

2. Fiverr: Fiverr is a platform where you can sell services, including writing, graphic design, programming, and more. You can create gigs and offer your services to a global audience.

3. TaskRabbit: TaskRabbit connects people who need help with tasks with skilled and reliable Taskers. Tasks include everything from home repairs to running errands.

4. Adswage: Adswage is a platform where you can earn money by viewing advertisements. It pays about $1 per ad view. Search them on Google to learn more about how to participate.

5. Upwork: Upwork is a freelancing platform where you can find a wide range of tasks, from writing and programming to marketing and design. Clients post jobs, and freelancers can bid on them.

6. Freelancer: Freelancer is another freelancing platform where you can find various tasks and projects. It works similarly to Upwork, with employers posting jobs and freelancers bidding on them.

7. Gigwalk: Gigwalk is a mobile app that allows you to find quick jobs (gigs) in your area. These gigs can include tasks like taking photos of products in stores or checking product displays.

8. Swagbucks: Swagbucks is a rewards program where you can earn money and gift cards by performing various online tasks, such as taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online.

9. UserTesting: UserTesting pays you to visit websites or apps, complete a set of tasks, and provide your thoughts and opinions. This helps businesses improve their websites and user experience.

10. Clickworker: Clickworker is a platform that offers various microtasks, such as data entry, translation, and web research. Workers are paid per task completion.
This is a lot of possible profit provider , why on earth that have just seen this thread lol, because on all the listed there are only 3 sites that I am familiar but only one that I manage to try and yes I fail lol.
I am interested in GIGWALk  , is anyone here familiar and have tried using this? have you manage to find appropriate job for your needs?
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
There are scam websites that are also doing the same tactics like the typical scams that will ask the freelancers to ask for an amount to get deposited for them to "promise" their employment.

Not only websites but likely scam employers. So, it happens on many platforms so please be mindful on that and if you're an aspiring freelancer and they're asking you to have some deposits, never oblige yourself to follow that instruction.

with all the details we keep telling people , with all the updates and advises we are bringing
them continuously then it is their fault if still become a victim , we cannot protect them completely but at
least we are guiding them for better result so it is depending to their response and understanding and

Scammers will be there no matter what, we cannot prevent them from trying to scam people
Even on the most known marketplaces for freelancers, there are scammers and that's why wherever you go, you are with yourself and it's your only ally that shall make you avoid these scammers.

In fact, you correctly noted that the Bitcointalk forum is an excellent platform both for earning money and for expanding your knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, here you will find a lot of information and valuable experience from people who are successfully engaged in earning cryptocurrency.
That's right, even Bitcointalk is a platform that you should be part of these lists and this is the coolest and greatest platform of them all. No doubt!
Many of them are marketplaces for freelancers. While some are like task type websites. As long as they're legit, test them if they really pay.

But be careful also with random and unknown platforms that asks money to deposit because that's already a red flag that you should remember.

Anyway, I hope that OP will still update the list and adds more that are genuine.
Yes you are correct , we must be ready for risk and we should learn how to manage our expectations .

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
For me, the Bitcointalk Platform is ranked number one among the 10 platforms that you have described one by one above. On the Bitcointalk platform you can earn BTC fractions by following the signature campaign, you can also earn money by selling services here. Many users use the Bitcointalk forum service to increase their wealth by selling goods and services.

Everyone who has experienced how easy it is to make money on the Bitcointalk platform will always take the time to visit the forum. Here there is also a high level of trust, every transaction that occurs will always benefit both parties. I have never used another platform, Bitcointalk is the only platform I have used so far and have benefited a lot in terms of money and knowledge while I was here.
In fact, you correctly noted that the Bitcointalk forum is an excellent platform both for earning money and for expanding your knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, here you will find a lot of information and valuable experience from people who are successfully engaged in earning cryptocurrency.
The author of the topic is great for putting together information on platforms, those who are looking for additional income can easily start searching in these places, such a variety will definitely help you find what you are looking for.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
There are several online platforms where you can earn money by performing various tasks. Please note that the availability and types of tasks may vary based on your location and skills. Here are 10 platforms where you can earn money by performing tasks:

4. Adswage: Adswage is a platform where you can earn money by viewing advertisements. It pays about $1 per ad view. Search them on Google to learn more about how to participate.

what is adswage same PTC or google adsense ads, and still paid legit site or scam
thank
Many of them are marketplaces for freelancers. While some are like task type websites. As long as they're legit, test them if they really pay.

But be careful also with random and unknown platforms that asks money to deposit because that's already a red flag that you should remember.

Anyway, I hope that OP will still update the list and adds more that are genuine.
Yes you are correct , we must be ready for risk and we should learn how to manage our expectations .

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I made a local chat about some of these websites and at first it was interesting but microjobs for me are very competitive and so easy and the pay is relatively small, but if in between free time it is good, more utilizing the skills you have to apply to similar provider websites.

For me there may be no limitations, meaning anywhere and have the time to complete the task applied for. How many hours a day do you set aside to work on these 10 micro job websites? and what is your relative income every month? sorry, I just want to listen to the results of your efforts, because the acquisition is the main motivation in carrying out the project? yes we are talking when the opportunity is minimal on each platform, and can it be considered with the time you spend?

Indeed, when compared to free lance on bitcointalk, it is certainly different, but if it is to add work and is for extra money it might be worth trying.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Yeah , great sharing here .

please to those who have been using platforms mentioned then please share your thoughts .
I'm not even familiar to one of those posted or maybe I don't really pay attention because I have a busy life and only Bitcointalk forum and exchangers that I come to visit each day(aside from my social media accounts)

But now since that you mentioned those here , then I will be going to check each of one mate and thanks in advance for that.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

1. Amazon Mechanical Turk:  This is a crowdsourcing marketplace where businesses and developers can outsource tasks to a virtual workforce. Tasks include data entry, transcription, and more.

2. Fiverr: Fiverr is a platform where you can sell services, including writing, graphic design, programming, and more. You can create gigs and offer your services to a global audience.

3. TaskRabbit: TaskRabbit connects people who need help with tasks with skilled and reliable Taskers. Tasks include everything from home repairs to running errands.

5. Upwork: Upwork is a freelancing platform where you can find a wide range of tasks, from writing and programming to marketing and design. Clients post jobs, and freelancers can bid on them.

6. Freelancer: Freelancer is another freelancing platform where you can find various tasks and projects. It works similarly to Upwork, with employers posting jobs and freelancers bidding on them.

7. Gigwalk: Gigwalk is a mobile app that allows you to find quick jobs (gigs) in your area. These gigs can include tasks like taking photos of products in stores or checking product displays.

8. Swagbucks: Swagbucks is a rewards program where you can earn money and gift cards by performing various online tasks, such as taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online.

9. UserTesting: UserTesting pays you to visit websites or apps, complete a set of tasks, and provide your thoughts and opinions. This helps businesses improve their websites and user experience.

10. Clickworker: Clickworker is a platform that offers various microtasks, such as data entry, translation, and web research. Workers are paid per task completion.
I think this needs to be bumped and bring the whole thread in this page for more views and checking , thank you for filing all this opportunity to make money with task giving sites , at least this is literally a free money if you are not lazy enough and if you are killing time.
timebucks also a good one
mind sharing the link mate/? wanna check this as well.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
timebucks also a good one
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
Actually, we can find this information on Google, but thank you for sharing those 10 points. You see, I've been on the lookout for websites that offer opportunities to earn money through small tasks for a while. However, when I actually started working on these assignments, it turned out to be quite tedious, and I struggled to stay consistent.

In reality, there are other places where you can make more money with greater ease, but they require a good blend of skills. Engaging in RPG games that have Real Money Trading (RMT) features, while playing the role of a virtual farmer there, is one such option. To excel in this, you need to equip your virtual farmer with high-quality gear to maximize your earnings. I despise those who start as poor farmers with minimal funds. It just doesn't seem very committed.

Examples of games that have been lucrative for me include RF Online Private Server, an RPG genre from Indonesia, and Dragon Nest Private Server, also from Indonesia. A well-known company for these RMT games is Return Corp.

Their ofc IG profile :@rfreturnrpg
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
If any website is going to pay users $1 for clicking and viewing an ads then it's not going to be available for all countries, this is the issue I have with those paid to click websites, almost all of them hates other countries and are more friendly to United States and the United Kingdom but U.S always get the highest payment per clicks, are people still in this class of making money?

The last time I did this was years ago before I started investing in Bitcoin, back them I was finding means to make money online and I joined popular freelancing platforms and I even spent my money on some courses to gain knowledge, all was in vain as many are been lies to, it's not that easy to make money from freelancing and those who do have their cruel ways.

The best way to make money online now is crypto and I don't think this will fade away for the time being,  unless the government find a way to milk out all liquidity to themselves while leaving other projects to bleed out and never survive again, even faucets was better than paid per click jobs and majority of others years ago.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
I have heard about some of the freelancing platforms OP shared and have even done some tasks in some. But Adswage's payment looks very attractive compared to the task. I know it might not look as simple as it looks and the payments might have some terms of service but I will give it a try because I know many people that will be glad to join the organization. OP thank you for sharing, it was indeed helpful.

There are several online platforms where you can earn money by performing various tasks. Please note that the availability and types of tasks may vary based on your location and skills.

OP, you are so wrong, these aren't just platforms were you earn money by performing tasks.
I wonder how the OP is wrong.  These are platforms where you can earn money by performing a task. It doesn't matter if the companies outsource their task because of the reasons or not the only reason why people visit these websites is to perform tasks and earn some money. Your response sounds discouraging and can affect the confidence of the OP.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
OP, most of these are actually platforms that employ people to work for them from home and get paid mostly in dollars, and most of them are legit because so many people have been using them as their source of income, especially Amazon. But notwithstanding, all these require experience and your versatile knowledge of project development, economics, and advertisement, which simply means that you have to put more effort into learning before you can earn on these platforms.

I use Clickworker and I already get paid 3 times.

Feel free to use my link to register:
https://www.clickworker.com/en/clickworker?utm_source=3720445&utm_campaign=CW4CW&utm_medium=email
I think you should gone through the forum rules and regulations because sharing of referral links is not allowed in the forum.
4. No referral code (ref link) spam.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
All the platforms are great, but they have few serious disadvantages - either user spends all the free time there to receive little payment (because the tasks are super easy and cheap), or it will take a lot of time to reach minimum withdrawal amount. And remember, that new tasks wont be available all the time. Sometimes you need to spend hours there refreshing page to be lucky to get a task, or it will be taken by others. It is only in the beginning you see lots of tasks to do. Then you will get like 1 survey per week, 10-20 social media or "click/view" tasks per week. It will take months until you make $10-50 on any platform. I think it easier and quicker to earn that amount during weekend by doing some part time job IRL.
Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

Fiverr is one of the best I know. I joined there and got several jobs before finally quitting because I was busy offline. But it takes a process so that potential consumers can see the gigs, but if our work is good they will usually subscribe. I can earn around $50 - $100 from fiverr in a month
Pages:
Jump to: