Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 platforms where you can earn money performing tasks - page 3. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589
Upwork is the place to be if you want to earn money consistently off of your talent. Been an upwork user for years now and I must say it has helped me propel my freelancing career. They've been a little stricter these days though and I felt like they're wringing the necks of upwork freelancers now more than ever with all these stupid verification processes but at the same time I'm still thankful for upwork's help in my career and would always recommend it to people who are looking to start their freelancing journey.

fiverr is mostly for gigs and not something you should really look forward to if you're looking for a more consistent earning potential.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Your disagreement stems from my use of the term "tasks" instead of "contracts." From my perspective, tasks can be seen as miniature contracts. For instance, if I were contracted to build a website for a school, I could divide the work into smaller tasks. I might hire someone on Fiverr to handle the frontend development, another person for the backend, and a graphics designer to manage all the visual elements. These individual assignments could be considered tasks. Tasks can be assigned to individuals who are not employed full-time, as long as both parties agree on the terms
Activity: 294
Merit: 229
Let love lead
There are several online platforms where you can earn money by performing various tasks. Please note that the availability and types of tasks may vary based on your location and skills.

OP, you are so wrong, these aren't just platforms were you earn money by performing tasks. These are freelancing platforms where companies and other employers outsource  their projects to qualified professionals,  and they do this from the economic point of view, possibly to cut down the cost of employing and maintaining an in-house professional. You don't just do tasks, you bid for these contracts, the employer verifies your capability and outsources the contract to the most qualified professional under some agreed upon terms which includes project cost and payment schedules based on milestones or at the end of the project, depending on the agreement.
Its in no way tasks, you give tasks to someone already working for you, but contract is for someone whom you want to work for you for a specified length of time.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
There are several online platforms where you can earn money by performing various tasks. Please note that the availability and types of tasks may vary based on your location and skills. Here are 10 platforms where you can earn money by performing tasks:

1. Amazon Mechanical Turk:  This is a crowdsourcing marketplace where businesses and developers can outsource tasks to a virtual workforce. Tasks include data entry, transcription, and more.

2. Fiverr: Fiverr is a platform where you can sell services, including writing, graphic design, programming, and more. You can create gigs and offer your services to a global audience.

3. TaskRabbit: TaskRabbit connects people who need help with tasks with skilled and reliable Taskers. Tasks include everything from home repairs to running errands.

4. Adswage: Adswage is a platform where you can earn money by viewing advertisements. It pays about $1 per ad view. Search them on Google to learn more about how to participate.

5. Upwork: Upwork is a freelancing platform where you can find a wide range of tasks, from writing and programming to marketing and design. Clients post jobs, and freelancers can bid on them.

6. Freelancer: Freelancer is another freelancing platform where you can find various tasks and projects. It works similarly to Upwork, with employers posting jobs and freelancers bidding on them.

7. Gigwalk: Gigwalk is a mobile app that allows you to find quick jobs (gigs) in your area. These gigs can include tasks like taking photos of products in stores or checking product displays.

8. Swagbucks: Swagbucks is a rewards program where you can earn money and gift cards by performing various online tasks, such as taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online.

9. UserTesting: UserTesting pays you to visit websites or apps, complete a set of tasks, and provide your thoughts and opinions. This helps businesses improve their websites and user experience.

10. Clickworker: Clickworker is a platform that offers various microtasks, such as data entry, translation, and web research. Workers are paid per task completion.
Pages:
Jump to: