Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Reasons Why Bitcoin Is Strong Today And Will Continue To Grow (Read 916 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
Bitcoin offers an alternative to the current economic model. This is a very important thing. New technologies do not always ensure the continuation of old systems. Bitcoin offered a new area of freedom for people. With Bitcoin, large brokerage houses can be liquidated.

basically, the reason why systems are undergoing upgrades is because of the protocols that are obsolete and is not getting necessary to continue. Because continuing the old system where there is a current new invention that is considerably more advance and efficient, stopping the use of the old system is what will make technologies improve. I remember way back before, the storage of data is called File Cabinet System, wherein you need to store physical hard copy of papers and records in order to keep it. As time passes by, invention of Structured Query Language was proposed and the data storage becomes electronic. Today, what we have is online databases, where we save space and time, to organize data, as well as cost of these data to be maintained.

That is the essence why we need upgrades and innovation, it will make our technology even better and our life to be easier.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
Yeah that's right, that if bitcoin has a high volatility value, so bitcoin is very popular for trading and as a profitable investment vehicle, for that reason, when it is only 10 years old since its emergence, bitcoin is increasingly in demand. And I also feel confident that in the future bitcoin will adopt more and more, because it uses the most advanced blockchain technology today that can be used globally without intermediaries.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
6. As larger corporations start offering Bitcoin as a payment alternative, smaller companies waiting in the shadows will jump on the bandwagon.
It's sure that this will happen in the future. The small enterprises are just waiting for the signal of these large companies to start accepting bitcoin. Once they are already in, this will create a chain effect.

I'm already imagining the scenario that once an online or known tech company starts doing it, the effect would be vast.
Won't it be troublesome for those companies in the future if they would accept Bitcoin as an alternative payment? because the market value is volatile, accepting the payment from people would also make these companies invest in Bitcoin since it would be in crypto form, unless they would convert it to fiat. I am just confused on how will they cope up with the loss especially whenever the market price of Bitcoin is falling, since waiting is abit of a downside when it comes to a business perhaps.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
Bitcoin offers an alternative to the current economic model. This is a very important thing. New technologies do not always ensure the continuation of old systems. Bitcoin offered a new area of freedom for people. With Bitcoin, large brokerage houses can be liquidated.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Agree? Disagree? What your thoughts on the growth of bitcoin now and in the future?

I believe that BTC will lose interest as hanging out with gays becomes less popular.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
For many investors and potential Bitcoin users, the obvious problems are the low transaction speed and their commission.  If these problems are really resolved, then Bitcoin will in any case reach a new level of development and attract a large number of investors.  So if the information you provided is really correct, then in the near future we should expect very good Bitcoin indicators and good news from the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
You must add 1 reason more, it is about the plan of Bitcoin upgrades.

11. Bitcoin will have soft fork upgrades. Pieter Wuille, Developer and Bitcoin Core contributor announced to have technical upgrades: Schnorr, Taproot, and Tapscript. These upgrades will improve privacy level, lower fees of the transaction, integrate multi signatures, speed up validation, and easy to detect errors.

Sources:
- https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/2020-and-beyond%3A-bitcoins-potential-protocol-upgrades-2020-01-06
- https://cryptonews.com/news/bitcoin-a-step-closer-to-taproot-the-biggest-upgrade-since-s-5618.htm
- https://trybe.one/top-5-bitcoin-trends-and-events-to-watch-in-2020/
- https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/52408/bitcoins-taproot-schnorr-upgrade-proposal-is-nearly-ready-as-it-moves-through-developer-feedback-phase

Activity: 652
Merit: 257
We need to encourage more people to use Bitcoin! Then we will really see it start to grow in every way possible  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
I strongly agree with the 10 reasons that have been mentioned in the opening post. In my opinion the growth of bitcoin for 10 years
is quite rapid.Many countries have adopted bitcoin, so that's why bitcoin is strong today. So there's no need to worry if bitcoin prices
are visible its slow movements, because sooner or later bitcoin prices will go up. And in the future bitcoin growth can be more rapidly
from now on. Because many big companies have started using bitcoin as an alternative payment. I predict for the year 2020 this bitcoin
price will strengthen, possibly could reach $ 20,000.

bitcoin development can indeed be said to be quite fast, because within 10 years bitcoin provides a high enough profit for its users. plus blokchain technology that is quite appreciated by companies, and bitcoin can already be used for payment of goods in a country that has legalized it

Yes and everyday different people are coming in from different countries so we can really say that Bitcoin is really growing day by day and that the adoption is continuously growing! Bitcoin has gone so far, although we still need a lot of work for it to market and to fully adopted worldwide but we can say that we need to work all as one and unit for this.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

Totally agree, we need 10 years more at least

I think your estimated year is too long for more changes to be seen.
Take a look at the history of Bitcoin, it didn't even reach up to ten year before we see massive changes. What we need is massive adoptable and adaptation and it will become the number one. This adoption or adaption can happen in a year or two, if governments are willingly to gives it a chance.
But we could think also that the coming years are so difficult and a lot of market struggles. If we can imagine how the trend change after Bullrun( 2017), and in two years that we can't able to the market turn back high instead it stabilizes below $12k. And I supposed to think that the market will rally the same as we have today for the next couple of years. 
nope you are wrong because we Hit $14k this year so your comparison is too far from what really happens and also 2017 is the highest market ever had so it is not right to look for the same hype just to be contented about what and how market goes...but i think all the 10 reason are enough for us to understand and also those have not been into crypto that this currencies are for future use and not just today so if they can contribute investing then it would much better.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I strongly agree with the 10 reasons that have been mentioned in the opening post. In my opinion the growth of bitcoin for 10 years
is quite rapid.Many countries have adopted bitcoin, so that's why bitcoin is strong today. So there's no need to worry if bitcoin prices
are visible its slow movements, because sooner or later bitcoin prices will go up. And in the future bitcoin growth can be more rapidly
from now on. Because many big companies have started using bitcoin as an alternative payment. I predict for the year 2020 this bitcoin

bitcoin development can indeed be said to be quite fast, because within 10 years bitcoin provides a high enough profit for its users. plus blokchain technology that is quite appreciated by companies, and bitcoin can already be used for payment of goods in a country that has legalized it
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
I totally agree with you OP. Bitcoin has paved the way when it comes to cryptocurrency to other altcoins so for me it deserves all the respect it has now from the investors. Though I hope that those who use Bitcoin for their evil deeds are punished enough for ruining all the positive things Bitcoin has done in the crypto world.
bitcoin has indeed provided quite a lot of good impact in the crypto world, altcoin has also grown mostly from bitcoin movements. and blockchain technology has also made many developments in the world of transactions

In my opinion, there's no way we could totally punish people who are dealing with illegal acts in bitcoin and cryptocurrency space. What we can just do is to protect ourselves and to spread some caution to other people to avoid being a victim. Because in the cryptocurrency space, everyone is free to have their business and free to do what they wanted about their money, to use it legally and illegally depending mainly on their nature. So we cannot really blame cryptocurrency about this matter. Who we can blame only is ourselves for entrusting our money with fraudulent people.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty) what the future holds for bitcoin. Having said that, most will agree that the future is bright.

Here are 10 reasons why Bitcoin is strong today and will continue to grow:

1. Bitcoin introduced blockchain technology for the rest of the world to utilize.
2. Bitcoin itself is a protocol that will continually evolve.
3. Acceptance (Bitcoin is only 10 years old!)
4. Much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin.
5. Volatility will minimize as the public at large becomes less sensitive to everything the media spews out and as more users adopt it.
6. As larger corporations start offering Bitcoin as a payment alternative, smaller companies waiting in the shadows will jump on the bandwagon.
7. The market capitalization of Bitcoin indicates that the currency is now too big to collapse (and is backed by the trust of its users).
8. The buying process of Bitcoin will be made much simpler than it is at present by exchanges, corporations, and developers.
9. Bitcoin will be featured regularly in the remittance world and by travelers and travel agencies alike.
10. Bitcoin is universal and globally recognized as a store of value.

Agree? Disagree? What your thoughts on the growth of bitcoin now and in the future?
In my opinion you forgot to include the most important of the reasons, bitcoin is the best currency we have available in the world, and when you are the best you have no chance of disappearing and your growth is almost assured.

Fiat currencies are still in power only because they are backed by some of the most important and powerful institutions around the world, but at the end that doesn't matter because they have huge flaws that are impossible to cover now that bitcoin has come to make evident their flaws.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...

Take a look at the history of Bitcoin, it didn't even reach up to ten year before we see massive changes. What we need is massive adoptable and adaptation and it will become the number one. This adoption or adaption can happen in a year or two, if governments are willingly to gives it a chance.
But we could think also that the coming years are so difficult and a lot of market struggles. If we can imagine how the trend change after Bullrun( 2017), and in two years that we can't able to the market turn back high instead it stabilizes below $12k. And I supposed to think that the market will rally the same as we have today for the next couple of years. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM
No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty) what the future holds for bitcoin. Having said that, most will agree that the future is bright.

Here are 10 reasons why Bitcoin is strong today and will continue to grow:

1. Bitcoin introduced blockchain technology for the rest of the world to utilize.
2. Bitcoin itself is a protocol that will continually evolve.
3. Acceptance (Bitcoin is only 10 years old!)
4. Much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin.
5. Volatility will minimize as the public at large becomes less sensitive to everything the media spews out and as more users adopt it.
7. The market capitalization of Bitcoin indicates that the currency is now too big to collapse (and is backed by the trust of its users).
8. The buying process of Bitcoin will be made much simpler than it is at present by exchanges, corporations, and developers.
9. Bitcoin will be featured regularly in the remittance world and by travelers and travel agencies alike.
10. Bitcoin is universal and globally recognized as a store of value.

oh, good thoughts. i mean, its all very simple to understand. thank u. i hope that bitcoin just go to the moon.
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
I totally agree with you OP. Bitcoin has paved the way when it comes to cryptocurrency to other altcoins so for me it deserves all the respect it has now from the investors. Though I hope that those who use Bitcoin for their evil deeds are punished enough for ruining all the positive things Bitcoin has done in the crypto world.
bitcoin has indeed provided quite a lot of good impact in the crypto world, altcoin has also grown mostly from bitcoin movements. and blockchain technology has also made many developments in the world of transactions

Not to talk about how much easier it has made making payments. No need for anything to be approved from the bank and no documents and wait till or signatures or any of that. Just totally anonymously creating a wallet from anywhere there is an internet connection. Then within minutes, you can be paid. Anyone on this earth can be paid in minutes using bitcoin no matter who they are and that is its beauty.
All the new earning methods are all online and in an online world, it helps people. Many people want to work from home and I believe the job opportunities crypto brings enables this much more than traditional jobs.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Your fourth point made a lot of sense, that's the truth.

Developing countries where PayPal's services are not extended to will adopt Bitcoin. And a lot of companies these days that are offering jobs online are now paying their workers with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is growing though we might not notice, it's not everyone that is making use of Bitcoin that's using it for the purpose of investing, there are people who just use it as a payment method.

I have a friend that owns Luno wallet and anytime he receives Bitcoin he converts it to fiat and then withdraw. Everyone has their own purpose for using Bitcoin, and there are those that use it for both investment and payment. So I'm very sure that it is growing, but we just don't notice it all because there is no way to tell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Im tired of banks owning my money and doing what they want with it. I would rather keep crypto and make interest off of it then let it sit dormant in a bank. I know im not alone and it is a reason much people use crypto and this demand only grows not goes down. Not having to deal with third parties is the best thing for me. Having privacy is huge for me too. Being able to earn something that can never be taken from me. You just can't beat that. Fiat cant compare. It pales in comparison in every way.

I consider this as the other side of the opinion I have, first, I do not really consider banks to be a third party that isn't really contributing to the development of the human kind. One thing we need to know is that banks aren't just using our money, they are allowing it to cycle to make the economy active and alive, with this, they help investments to grow, lend money to investors and help us gain interest. Basically, the regulations are being carried by them not just for their growth but also to the growth of the community. I am not pro banks, but I think we should also consider knowing their advantages because cryptocurrency replacing fiats for me is still unprepared especially in keeping the country in unity. What about considering a good harmony between fiats and crypto? with this, our transactions will be smoother and government will allow us to develop better technologies in the future concerning digital cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: