Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Reasons Why Bitcoin Is Strong Today And Will Continue To Grow - page 3. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I totally agree with most of the reasons given by the OP. Bitcoin is a complete package of innovations in finance and technology, providing fresh solutions and tends to be controversial but brings enormous benefits. This decade has proven that BTC has good potential, its price tends to rise from time to time. Moreover, more people and companies are adopting it for the payment system although it is still limited to certain things. It's only a matter of time until everything becomes more effective. We all know that bitcoin users are increasing, although, including high-risk investments, there are many ways including by conducting in-depth analysis to minimize risk. Good potential, high volatility can be used as an opportunity to take profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I has been mentioned that Bitcoin is now with a huge marketcap and could be the reason why it will be alive forever, and I highly doubt that point because even 1 single exploit of bitcoin could lead for people to lose trust to it. I still believe that there's no system that is safe. Meaning to say that no matter how good bitcoin is, there will still be a time that it's security features will be challenge and it only depends on how Bitcoin deals with the problem that will prove its invulnerability in being compromised.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
I agreed.
Bitcoin now was on the mainstream and that was additional on what OP stated on this thread. It will be going strong because there are new investors that will keep coming to invest in bitcoin. This will matter on the demand and the supply that makes Bitcoin price keep growing every now and then because of the massive adoption that causes of having less supply that will make Bitcoin price growing up.
I agree with what you said, bitcoin is getting stronger lately because of the huge number of bitcoin investors and also the new members that joining this community day by day. Nowadays, there's a lot of people, which are interesting in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, that's make them buying bitcoin and either holding it or just trading to earn more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Nothing against your list. It is indeed true that because of those things listed above, Bitcoin is stronger and will even grow bigger. Me, myself believe that Bitcoin become strong like this, because of us. Because we believe and we know the importance of Bitcoin to us. That because of our growing population, Bitcoin is slowly becoming unstoppable. We always praise Bitcoin, but we're forgetting about ourselves. Appreciate yourself for trusting Bitcoin even in its lowest.

You are right that bitcoin is still rising or have more popularity it is because of its believers, including us. without us bitcoin is still in stage that needed to be notice and share all your positive experience to people to like it. without us that sharing all usable thing is in bitcoin, there is no possible thing it may success. so bitcoin's achievements is our achievements too. let it grow and we receive the success too.

Yes it is because people are tired too in transacting in banks, falling in line in 2-4 hours for just paying bills, depositing or withdrawal, that's why when Bitcoin came a lot of people got interested and most of them have same reason and that is because they want change too as well as they want to invest in crypto for their future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
Nothing against your list. It is indeed true that because of those things listed above, Bitcoin is stronger and will even grow bigger. Me, myself believe that Bitcoin become strong like this, because of us. Because we believe and we know the importance of Bitcoin to us. That because of our growing population, Bitcoin is slowly becoming unstoppable. We always praise Bitcoin, but we're forgetting about ourselves. Appreciate yourself for trusting Bitcoin even in its lowest.

You are right that bitcoin is still rising or have more popularity it is because of its believers, including us. without us bitcoin is still in stage that needed to be notice and share all your positive experience to people to like it. without us that sharing all usable thing is in bitcoin, there is no possible thing it may success. so bitcoin's achievements is our achievements too. let it grow and we receive the success too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Bitcoin is really a big market break through. It opens many ideas and solutions to the fast-changing world. There are lots of speculations and bashing about it but the fact that it the first crypto currency to be known its really something that everyone must have. It is not that perfectly perfect but I still believe the best is yet more to come.

It's really big enough now that you will not say that it will end for good as for sure that this will continue to grow for more upcoming years to come and crypto adoption will still continue to grow as the time is passing by, so let's be very grateful that this is happening in our crypto community that despite the fact that the altcoins are almost dying still Bitcoin continue to grow.
Activity: 756
Bitcoin is really a big market break through. It opens many ideas and solutions to the fast-changing world. There are lots of speculations and bashing about it but the fact that it the first crypto currency to be known its really something that everyone must have. It is not that perfectly perfect but I still believe the best is yet more to come.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
Despite the fact that bitcoin introduced blockchain technologies to the rest of the world, it's pretty easy to separate them from each other. Nowdays a lot of companies and even governments are interested in blockchain technologies but can't say that same interest goes with bitcoin despite the fact that's it's the cryptocurrency that's adopted (if needed) at first in every business.
Btw I can't say that bitcoin has amazing features and etc cause this coin was never meant for massive usage, it can't keep much pressure, we know what happened when price went up to 20K and demand was highest, it caused high tx fees and stuck in transaction confirmation times.
This coin has great name and currently is the most decentralized one and that's the purpose of cryptocurrency and that's the main reason to my mind why bitcoin is strong today.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The Limited Supply of Bitcoin, plus all the value it produces, technology wise are just two reasons why Bitcoin will be attractive to many generations to come. It takes around 15-30 years for mass adoption to arise from any new technology, but as technology progresses faster and modes of communication improve, we should see the popularity of Bitcoin reach critical mass much earlier. I believe within the next five years we will see Bitcoin reach the same popularity that computers reached, then there was one in every home almost in the Developed World. Now people have also gone more mobile and as more unbanked people get roped in the financial system via the Blockchain and use mobiles to interact, there will be more and more adoption of Bitcoin, both as a currency and as a store of value.
Activity: 1148
This will happen indeed that bitcoin will become more stronger and it’s growth will take place in my opinion once more users adopt crypto. Since many of us users are truly believing in the future of this bitcoin it will continue to grow. Though we need to be patience about this market condition of bitcoin is struggling these days. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Still we should be thankful that Bitcoin did not go down below $5k and we will be closing the price at atleast $7k, let's hope that it will not go down that way, so that people and investors will not be frustrated and we will have more users in the future, as we can easily attract more investors if the price will be stable.

We don't know about that because bitcoin still at a range of $7100-$7300, but who knows, we will see another deep down of bitcoin price, and it can go to below than $7000. But I guess many of us still hope that the bitcoin price is not going down below $5k and only stay at the current price now and it will increase so high in the next year. We are almost in the middle of this month, so we still have 15 days more to see how much bitcoin price will be at the end of this year. But I hope that people and investors can be patient in these hard situations and only buy more bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
I completely agree with all the points you mentioned regarding why should bitcoin only grow from here.

Particularly, the point which mentions it being only 10 years old is very relevant. That means that there is lot of scope for further development and growth in future. I am going to hold my bitcoins for as long as I can because of this reason only.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
The 10 reasons mentioned by the OP are very good and indeed everything is ongoing and in the process of developing for a better future and making bitcoin more perfect in every way.
and I think sooner or later everyone will realize how important and functional bitcoin is in their lives and let bitccoin develop and grow well and without us knowing it will be more and more people will get involved and adopt bitcoin with their own knowledge.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes agree with 10 points that have been mentioned op. and in my opinion there are a few more things like limiting the number of bitcoins to only 21 million coins will make bitcoin a valuable item in the future. and I'm sure in the future the number of countries and companies that accept bitcion will continue to grow. and this will encourage people to also own bitcoin so I think the demand for bitcoin in the future will be even higher. and this will make the price of bitcoin more expensive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260

I agree with most of the points presented here. Now, to help for the widespread utilization of Bitcoin as a currency and not just a store of value, its volatility has to be contained. Although volatility has been one of the reasons why Bitcoin became a popular investment vehicle, people are hampered from spending like the normal money and just hold them for speculative purposes. I am looking for another 10 years before we can really see the kind of impact that Bitcoin should be making on the world of finance, money, and banking.

I too fear that if crypto keeps on moving with current volatility, its mainstream adoption will be a dream only. See this year bitcoin volatility, it was below 5000 $ in first-quarter then crossed 10,000 USD and not at 7500 USD.

Still we should be thankful that Bitcoin did not go down below $5k and we will be closing the price at atleast $7k, let's hope that it will not go down that way, so that people and investors will not be frustrated and we will have more users in the future, as we can easily attract more investors if the price will be stable.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505

I agree with most of the points presented here. Now, to help for the widespread utilization of Bitcoin as a currency and not just a store of value, its volatility has to be contained. Although volatility has been one of the reasons why Bitcoin became a popular investment vehicle, people are hampered from spending like the normal money and just hold them for speculative purposes. I am looking for another 10 years before we can really see the kind of impact that Bitcoin should be making on the world of finance, money, and banking.

I too fear that if crypto keeps on moving with current volatility, its mainstream adoption will be a dream only. See this year bitcoin volatility, it was below 5000 $ in first-quarter then crossed 10,000 USD and not at 7500 USD.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
interesting these 10 reasons must reach the public outside here for understanding crypto in the community ,so far the development is quite good also from year to year and if all people adopt bitcoin widely will make it even stronger
Agree to that, those reason should be shared to influenced more people to believe that bitcoin will stay and will grow along the way. There's no reason to doubt that the market will experienced more acceptance and more businesses will adopt this payment process to help enhancing their services. Things like this will inform many people to start understanding how things works for the best benefits that they can get out from this industry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
I agreed.
Bitcoin now was on the mainstream and that was additional on what OP stated on this thread. It will be going strong because there are new investors that will keep coming to invest in bitcoin. This will matter on the demand and the supply that makes Bitcoin price keep growing every now and then because of the massive adoption that causes of having less supply that will make Bitcoin price growing up.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
I also agree with it Bitcoin would surely continue to grow over time.
We don't have to worry about it being low right now because after a few years more people or company would be interested about it and invest on it and it would drive the peice up.
bitcoin solves problems in the field of transactions where the technology is sufficient to help several sectors including transactions. and I'm sure it will continue to grow because there are quite a lot of current technological developments, and I'm not sure that bitcoin will go to zero price because of its large function
We don't have to worry about it since we still got some whales who can move the entire market on their will. Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future, it may not be stable but as the time passed by we will notice that Bitcoin is ever growing each year passing by. Bitcoin is widely used due to the growing adoption rate and it makes the price to grow even more.
Pages:
Jump to: