Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 VPN Services Providers That Accept Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1211 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I have experience only with IronSocket from this list.

My vote is 2 of 5 points. Because >half of their IPs was tagged as VPN by IP checklists.
I could suggest you before using any VPN service to request few IPs and check what will say sites like whatismyip.com on IP lookup.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hey, thanks for sharing this list. I haven't tried any VPN yet in my laptop (tried it in my android phone) and I'm looking for a good VPN service that accepts BTC. Your list came in at the right time and will probably check it. Being anonymous in the net is one of my priorities especially when I'm dealing money matters. I also tried ToR but my browsing speed slowed down significantly.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check them all out and make an informed decision on which is best for me.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I prefer and recommend trust.zone.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
i have used 3 from that list but there are more vpns out there with competitive prices

and depending on how much you want to pay for your premium services the list has the fairly priced ones
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
VPN is one important element in today's Internet world. and VPN is closely related to bitcoin. of course with the VPN we can make transactions more secure and reliable. because encryption can protect us from cyber crime attacks. thanks for the information you provide. I'll try one of the services on the list.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Now almost all the VPN providers have started accepting bitcoin, so it's nothing new to see a VPN accepting BTC. I have used ExpressVPN and NORDVPN(not in your list) paid both times with bitcoin, these both are great VPNs with nord being a little cheaper.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Thanks for the link you provide no doubt EXPRESSVPN is in the list you provide because I'm using it right now and hopefully they will offer a small discount in one month account.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Accepting Bitcoin is just one thing that makes it more anonymous.

If the host is compromised, they could be logging all of your traffic while connected to the VPN. Unfortunately there's not really a way for a VPN host to prove that they are not logging your actions, so I suppose the best option for anonymity is Tor.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is a natural fit for VPN services as forms of payment that are easier to trace might contradict the point of preserving your privacy online - especially with VPN services for the most anonymous people, like TorGuard.  I hope that more minor VPN services will take Bitcoin in the future, because it just makes sense.  Nice list here.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Found a nice list of ten VPN service providers that accept Bitcoin payment option on a Bitcoin blog site.

I post it here as there are questions about such providers from time to time.

Go to the list
Pages:
Jump to: