Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Years - page 5. (Read 1343 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
July 26, 2023, 05:05:59 PM
A forum like this should never be closed... but sometimes things go away and as long as you have this thoughts it means the idea may have been suggested before. Good things never last.

A question for this. If you decided to close the forum what happens to the forum treasure then? I mean is it your own money or you will be sending it back to Satoshi known addresses?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
July 26, 2023, 04:11:04 PM
Wow Shocked congratulations on 10 years in this forum, it's amazing you have become a lot of motivation even with other members.

I've been here for a long time, but I've also been inactive for other reasons, next year will be just a celebration for 1 decade. Grin

Yeah, now we know the forum has become part of our nose. Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
July 26, 2023, 04:10:08 PM
I registered in this forum ten years ago. I've found out about Bitcoin and this forum in early 2013 but didn't need to register back then. I signed up on 26th July 2013 and I'm here for a decade. I never imagined I'd be here this long. This forum has been an important part of my life, just like Bitcoin.
~~
Hey dude congrats, It's really a long time, You have spent almost half of my life on this forum.
And your time and effort really paid off, and the best example is today's EFS .
Wishing you good health, best wishes for the next long journey.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
July 26, 2023, 04:04:09 PM
I like this old forum software  Cheesy

This forum is an important part of my life as well, just like bitcoin. Both of them changed my life, for better.

I am here for 5 years and a half.

Your 10 y mark is impressive. Congrats
EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 26, 2023, 03:58:58 PM
I registered in this forum ten years ago. I've found out about Bitcoin and this forum in early 2013 but didn't need to register back then. I signed up on 26th July 2013 and I'm here for a decade. I never imagined I'd be here this long. This forum has been an important part of my life, just like Bitcoin.

Glad I decided to sign-up here 10 years ago. Here I met very good people from all nationalities, made good friends and had job opportunities. Even though sometimes I took a break from writing to the forum due to dramas and tiredness, I never stopped moderating the forum. I tried my best to make the forum work as intended.

I hope to be here longer. I think I'll stay here until Theymos decides to close the forum. I would like to see at least new forum software. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: