Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 years of Bitcointalk (and Bitcoin) - page 3. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
April 12, 2023, 03:42:00 AM
Milestones for such a long journey on the bitcointalk forum, actually this is never easy to go through and sometimes where we experience ups and downs of being bored with being active on the forum but now you seem to be focusing again on giving your best to benefit others this is of course we expect a long time on the forum for other activities.

The fact that I have been in this forum for almost 9 years and slightly different from you for more than 1 year means that we have been in this forum for a long time, Grin of course we are very happy.

So, Congratulations joker_josue.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
April 12, 2023, 02:53:57 AM
Thank you for everyone's comments.
I will continue to do my best.

Fun Fact: I noticed that you registered on April 11, 2013, at 06:35:49 PM (Forum Time).
You published this post on April 11, 2023, at 06:50:28 PM (Forum time). Maybe you started writing at 06:35:49 PM?

Probably. I'm not 100% sure when I started writing this topic, but it must have been around that time, yes.  Roll Eyes

By chance, a few weeks ago, when I noticed the day/time that was 10 years old, I marked it on my calendar to create a topic at that moment. I saw that it was a day/time that I could schedule to do this, and so here it is.
Activity: 518
Merit: 547
April 12, 2023, 12:02:18 AM
I just completed 10 years of Bitcointalk, and in turn 10 years since I entered the world of bitcoin. This topic aims to thank all members of this community, which gave me the possibility to know and learn more about this fantastic technology.
That's an impressive achievement. Registering an account for almost a decade won't be an achievement. But You have written almost 10K(9864) posts in ten years—986 Posts per year and 82 Posts per month on average. Your Contribution to the forum is remarkable.

If over this time, I did something that may have hurt or disappointed someone, I apologize in advance. I like to get along with everyone,
I can't remember if I was engaged with you on any other thread. But I have to say that I have never felt hurt or sad reading your posts so far. So it's all good.

I'd like to be more active in other areas of the forum, but I don't have time for more. Cool
Everyone has a personal life outside this forum. It's not necessary to spend your valuable time here. The forum shouldn't be anyone's priority. It will affect your personal life if you take it too seriously. Be on the forum whenever you can.  Wink

Fun Fact: I noticed that you registered on April 11, 2013, at 06:35:49 PM (Forum Time).
You published this post on April 11, 2023, at 06:50:28 PM (Forum time). Maybe you started writing at 06:35:49 PM?
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
April 11, 2023, 06:37:09 PM
Congrats on your achievement. Ten years is a long time to spend anywhere, and you did spend 10 years here, which is magnificent. We don't see that many old members in this forum, so it is undoubtedly a big achievement.

I think your English is perfect and totally understandable, thats why you can come this long way.

Cheers and Enjoy Smiley
LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
April 11, 2023, 05:49:28 PM
Congratulations @ joker_josue

10 years ago today you started your glorious journey on Bitcoin Forums. Looks like you've spent ten full years on this bitcoin forum. I will not be short by thanking you because with your 10 years of experience in this forum you have served the forum with your talent, thought and love. Bitcoin forums are still alive today because of experienced and reputable users like you. Veterans like you are always needed on the legendary forums. Your contribution can never be denied, your contribution will always be remembered.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
April 11, 2023, 04:18:55 PM
Congratulations joker_josue.

How I wish to have known about this forum and bitcoin since many years ago, but I only know about these just like it is never yet long. I wish you have progressed very well in life, most importantly if you have been accumulating bitcoin, this would have not disappointed you.

I hope it is never too long for people like me.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
April 11, 2023, 02:50:28 PM
I just completed 10 years of Bitcointalk, and in turn 10 years since I entered the world of bitcoin. This topic aims to thank all members of this community, which gave me the possibility to know and learn more about this fantastic technology.

It is true that there were periods away from the forum, but in general I was never really away, just less active. In the last 2 years I've spent more time on the forum, and I've been trying to help with some aspects that I've learned over the years. I'm a very distracted person, and that's why I can sometimes not remember common things, which have even been said several times, but that doesn't bother me to participate based on what I know.

If over this time, I did something that may have hurt or disappointed someone, I apologize in advance. I like to get along with everyone, even though I know this isn't always easy. English is not my strong point, so sometimes I may not be able to explain things in the best way, or I may be misunderstood. Thank you for your understanding.

I'd like to be more active in other areas of the forum, but I don't have time for more.  Cool
I look forward to continuing to help the community in whatever way I can.

And I can say first hand that I am preparing something that I believe you will like. In a few weeks, I hope to be able to make a presentation.

Many thanks to everyone and to this fantastic BitcoinTalk community!

Pages:
Jump to: