Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 bill loaded with $100 worth of bitcoin. Thug Life. - page 2. (Read 2229 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
This is a very unique and awesome idea!

Why did you have to pay such a large premium to acquire the bills? I would think you would be able to get bills like this from the bank without any kind of a markup.

I believe it may have to do with the year of the bills, or the fact that he wanted them to be sequential. 
It looks like the bills are 2016 bills and I would think that banks fairly regularly get bills like this when their order bills from the Fed, but maybe I am wrong
Activity: 339
Merit: 254

Why did you have to pay such a large premium to acquire the bills? I would think you would be able to get bills like this from the bank without any kind of a markup.

I believe it may have to do with the year of the bills, or the fact that he wanted them to be sequential. 
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
These are really cool, definitely a nice spin on a physical bitcoin. The price is too much for me already, but all the best!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I love this Idea. 

0.5BTC
Invalid bid.

Indeed.  This place moves faster then I can bid it seems  Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I love this Idea. 

0.5BTC
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
I'll jump it to .43 BTC
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
(Didn't see last bid) My bid is 0.41 BTC (Payable in USD)
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
So 0.23 BTC which will be funded as extra by the bidder will be stored in that respective bill right?

If so, I bid 0.4 BTC

Coolest collectible I have ever seen Cool

Yes, exactly - and thank you!
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
I bid 0.4 BTC (Payable in USD)
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
So 0.23 BTC which will be funded as extra by the bidder will be stored in that respective bill right?

If so, I bid 0.4 BTC

Coolest collectible I have ever seen Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Cool idea, I like these a lot. Very collectable  Smiley

Good luck on the auction.
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
If you missed the reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4eclkl/i_defaced_some_100_bills_and_then_loaded_them/

This auction is for one of ten uncirculated US $100 Bills denominated 0.23BTC

The bills are sequential and I’m going by the last two digits of the serials. I paid a 25% premium over face value to acquire these bills.

This auction is for 01/10, and it is the first one I assembled.

I am auctioning the ODD numbered pieces, starting with 01, then 03, 05, 07, and finally 09. I have plans for the others.

My hard cost on these with case is $150/each, and so I will start bidding at 0.4BTC with bid increments of .01BTC

This is not a Kialara. This is just a fun experiment I wanted to do and is a one-time personal project. I have hand signed each piece.

TERMS: Please Note, the winning bidder must agree to fund this piece for 0.23BTC before I ship it. THE 0.23 BTC IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR BID.

Currently 5 are funded by me, and I want to see that all ten are funded. If you have any issues with this, I understand and I ask that you please not bid.

I want these to be in ten peoples possession. So if you win one auction, please refrain from bidding in a future auction. I won't ship more than one to the same address.

End time/day: 9 pm US Central Time Thursday April 14th, 2016

Payment: Bitcoin only.

Payment Address: 1CxD3apiQPWK7EM5Xnm9QrfKZv3FJeKHYk

Free shipping within this US, and I will only ship to a US address. If you are international I will require you to use a service such as https://www.myus.com and at your own risk. I will consider shipping it myself if you are comfortable paying for USPS Express which is typically around $70

If you have any questions please ask! Here's a link to more images: http://imgur.com/a/qv8Wf

Pages:
Jump to: