Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 days of President Duterte Real Achievements... - page 2. (Read 3515 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Duterte had really made a lot of achievement in his 100 days of Presidency here in our Philippines. In the current face he is managing Philippines his management might be the Philippines' golden age of 20th century. Hope he continues to fulfill his promise to the Filipino people, and he'll continue to be true to his promise so that we can reclaim our glory again as a country.

Seems like the 100 days of President Duterte is far greater than the 6 years of Benigno Aquino administrations. So much changes in beaucecracy,government services,fast action of government forces and police,peace and order, peace pact with NPA's extension of validity of licenses, and many more to mention.

That's actually very true.

Honestly when Aquino was the

President, as a simple citizen, I felt like we did not have a president during those 6 years at all.
Yes and I think duterte is the best leader in the world. He can play two big countries US and China to do what he thinks is right for the filipino people. But he dont want to down his tone the US and China is now puppet of Duterte. Ha ha. I see now his plan isolation in this two idiots country.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Duterte had really made a lot of achievement in his 100 days of Presidency here in our Philippines. In the current face he is managing Philippines his management might be the Philippines' golden age of 20th century. Hope he continues to fulfill his promise to the Filipino people, and he'll continue to be true to his promise so that we can reclaim our glory again as a country.

Seems like the 100 days of President Duterte is far greater than the 6 years of Benigno Aquino administrations. So much changes in beaucecracy,government services,fast action of government forces and police,peace and order, peace pact with NPA's extension of validity of licenses, and many more to mention.

That's actually very true.

Honestly when Aquino was the president, as a simple citizen, I felt like we did not have a president during those 6 years at all.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
You know bro it is hard from the start messy in the middle and I guess it will be successful at the end. Duterte is a brilliant man. He creates vision for good and creates vision for bad to destroy the evil mindset of the person.

Look at this mess.  These evil children are scum and must be purged.  Come on Duterte, fuck them all to death.  That is a brilliant vision for good!
Activity: 644
We Westerners are going down and you Asians are coming up. Stop trying to please us. Do what you want.

Some Asians are coming up.  The smart high-K ones, who possess the cultural carrying capacity required to maintain a civic society.

On the other hand, the high-R, low IQ savages who maintain superstitious fears about botanical extracts and in their name commit extrajudicial mass murder?  They will always be the slaves/maids/whores of those from countries where concepts like due process are more honored, respected, and cherished.

You do not see that the Philippines is going to rise again. How blind you are did you saw the beautiful happenings in the philippines. You know bro it is hard from the start messy in the middle and I guess it will be successful at the end. Duterte is a brilliant man. He creates vision for good and creates vision for bad to destroy the evil mindset of the person.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
We Westerners are going down and you Asians are coming up. Stop trying to please us. Do what you want.

Some Asians are coming up.  The smart high-K ones, who possess the cultural carrying capacity required to maintain a civic society.

On the other hand, the high-R, low IQ savages who maintain superstitious fears about botanical extracts and in their name commit extrajudicial mass murder?  They will always be the slaves/maids/whores of those from countries where concepts like due process are more honored, respected, and cherished.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I agree, I hope he continue what he is doing. My other concerns are corruption, traffic and of course additional budget for the agriculture. I hope he can improve my concerns.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
If both are corruptible it's still better, because it protects to innocent from abuse of an authority.

Haha, yeah like in the USA which has a 99% conviction rate and 10 times higher incarceration rate than any other developed country, frankly much higher than any other country including China and Africa. Which basically means lots and lots of blacks wrongly in prison for crimes they didn't commit, with their lives scarred and destroyed by being fucked in the ass by other hard core prisoners.

It doesn't matter who you give the authority to, it can always be corrupted. At least the filipinos can shoot the erring vigilantes should they wish to, or elect a different President. Just try to go shoot those who are running our corrupt kangeroo courts and legal system.

I am not saying I 100% agree with the vigilantism, but as I said, it is not my choice to make as even though I've lived here since 1994 (and continuously since 2006), I am not a citizen. I must respect the collective will of the filipino people else I am free to leave this place.
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
And the rest of your argument was inapplicable, because if both choices are corruptible, then the filipino people get to decide which they prefer.
If both are corruptible it's still better, because it protects to innocent from abuse of an authority. Filipinos are new to this type of rule, you'll see over time.
It's my opinion, we agree to disagree.

"You shall not kill". Irony much Satanist? Grin
Just your lack of knowledge:
https://gotquestions.org/you-shall-not-murder.html
No, you are start the BS arguments of "boogieman satanist" when we're having a reasonable discussion.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
Indeed has 100 days but no one has yet fought truly against drugs and most people do not realize the magnitude of the problem it brought to each Filipinos.
LOTEO
...at the same time you are heavily using drugs.

Incorrect.

And the rest of your argument was inapplicable, because if both choices are corruptible, then the filipino people get to decide which they prefer.

And yes you Westerners are Satan worshipers even you don't realize it.
What a load of BS. Even the Vatican is in the western world. Bible says "You shall not kill". Irony much Satanist? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Do you think guys that campaign from duterte will be success about killing drug lords and do you think this is solution to bring us from being poor..
Honestly there is no changes its still the same as before.. but the problem we are now seeing who is corrupt like delima do you think its true or its just all plan by duterte campaign..
...at the same time you are heavily using drugs.

Incorrect.

And yes you Westerners are Satan worshipers even you don't realize it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I can see fairness to Duterte's campaign though.
These drug dependent are the ones that are likely going to commit crimes in the future. Everyday in our country the news is always rape slay and murdering.

And they really do, these drug addicts rape kids ages from 2 -16 years old and people Are afraid to go out becuase of them. But when duterte sits, there were now that the ones afraid.

Exactly.  Before, it gives us a chill whenever we are walking on the street late at night but now it is the crime doers who were afraid of it.  Before the ones who get killed were the innocent, now the one who get killed were the criminals, most of them.  Those who were against the government now are people who never experienced walking on the street at night.  Those people did not even experience to live in a community were rampant injustices happens.

i don't really think it's the drug campaign that's the problem right now as it's evident that it's making mostly the streets a bit safer. it's just his aggression towards other leaders that unnecessary. i mean there's too much emotion whenever he's lambasting other leaders in the west. its ok to be friends with our eastern neighbors like china but i don't think it would also do the country good if he keeps on being aggressive towards western leaders

These drug dependent are the ones that are likely going to commit crimes in the future. Everyday in our country the news is always rape slay and murdering.

And they really do, these drug addicts rape kids ages from 2 -16 years old and people Are afraid to go out becuase of them. But when duterte sits, there were now that the ones afraid.

Exactly.  Before, it gives us a chill whenever we are walking on the street late at night but now it is the crime doers who were afraid of it.  Before the ones who get killed were the innocent, now the one who get killed were the criminals, most of them.  Those who were against the government now are people who never experienced walking on the street at night.  Those people did not even experience to live in a community were rampant injustices happens.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

LOTEO
To have a fair justice system.

There is no such thing as a fair system, when you give authority to someone. No matter how you slice it, power is always corruptible. The American justice system is horrendously corrupted, even though we have the formalities of arrest, court, and a farce of due process.
Your argument is a fallacy: The idea that the alternative is not corrupt. Policeman can abuse their power, look around in other countries to see what police does  Wink

The process of court is not perfect but it's necessary.

They are not investigated by the legal authority.  They could be arrested instead of executed at the spot. Its not so difficult to use tear gas, flashlight or shoot criminal in leg. Do you not have sniper rifle in Philippines? Just wait until they go out of the building Smiley

They should go to trial to let court decide. The police shouldn't be the lawyer, the politician, the military all in one  Cheesy

You don't seem to understand that if they are allowed to go court, then corruption begins. People bribe judges, bribe prison guards, etc.. It just doesn't work. It has been tired (tried) already and was failing miserably.
I understand perfectly. You don't seem to understand that the alternative is not better: police can abuse their power. It just doesn't work. It has been tried and is failing miserably.  The justice system was created for a reason.

So the majority of your country are self righteous physchopaths that see murdering people is the right way to do things? Embarrassed

They don't give a fuck what your brainwashed politically correct nonsense "mind" (incapable to) thinks, you Western Satan worshiper. Read my prior comment post to understand.

You support Duterte policy but at the same time you are heavily using drugs.  The West is not Satan worshipper, wash your mouth  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
All I can say is that I am neutral about this topic. I wouldn't say that I agree with Duterte's methods since it involves killing, etc. of drug addicts but I also wouldn't say that I disagree with him since it somewhat made the surrounding here in the Philippines safer. Ill just monitor what he'll do next and hope that it would take Philippines to economy or safety improvement not war, chaos etc.

I essentially feel more or less similarly. But what I concluded was I am not a Filipino citizen (only a guest in their country) thus it isn't my decision to make.

Well for me its philippines time from Capital Murder of Asia to Safest Country in the Whole World. But after all we need to achieve dreams of our president eventhough it is hard to get it. Love, hate, joy, regret, hope, despair and everything about it. Just walk until we reach the true light we desire in our country. No filipinos wants to destroy their own country.
Presidents have to make tough decision all the time. It's not like our president woke up and then decided that the war on drugs would be bloody. All these mafias and drug addicts have been killing each other ever since anyway. They don't care about the country or anything. All they think of is how are they going to buy another bag of drugs for today. They get high, stoned, and sleep at night and then just think of the next day how are they going to feed their addiction.

These people are basically the parasites of the society. I think it's only normal to get rid of the parasites first before you start making other improvements.
Pages:
Jump to: