Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 of bitcoin in 2010 is worth $75 million today - page 6. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
I didn't even know bitcoin existed it was untill 2012 when the spike to a $1000 dollar happened that a friend of mine told me about his colleague and how he made $10k of of that. I thought it was impressive but I didn't really mind it back then, I was thinking about different things and I don't really regret anything as I was just busy with different things.

I think it still is a good investment, you're only semi-late. There's a whole virgin population that still need to buy BTC
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
really bitcoin is the right investment. people doubt the bitcoin but beyond the doubt the person has a chance. the right investment opportunity is not visible but the exact result. even beyond gold. there is no time to buy, all the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin value is increasing instantaneously.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
There's no question that it's been a good investment, particularly if you bought at the right time.

i hate it when people do this.
the right time is NOW. and it will remain NOW for at least a couple of years more (probably 5-6 years) and during that time price will continue to rise like this. of course you won't be as rich as someone who has been holding from 2009 but that doesn't mean you won't be rich still.

instead of saying "has been" a good investment try thinking "it is and will be" a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Back in 2010 there are so many skeptics and if you talk about bitcoin and people would know the value of it back then they are not interested with it and it is not worth the time and effort to make investment towards it, back then you would surely questions all people that are mining bitcoin that they are crazy enough doing this, just like faucets the value of bitcoin back then has a worth of a Satoshi, but back then you can surely mine using your Desktop and right now you would need an advance mining RIG to get yourself a Block.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
There's no question that it's been a good investment, particularly if you bought at the right time.

It is the best investment that has grown a lot for just a couple of years. I don't know before that no one shared me about bitcoin way back at early 2010-2013.

Because if someone just shared me about bitcoin then I'm sure of taking the risk with this, half of my investment will be on this coin before as it's new in the world of technology.

However, it's not that too late for everyone because we can still see bitcoins price multiplied again for the next years to come with it's current price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Well, many people regret for not buying BTC in 2010. However, it is understandable that BTC was new and people tends to have doubts. It is the same for other cryptocurrencies.

It is still not late to own BTC and other cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I really regret not buying back then when a friend told me daily about his crypto trading. I simply was not open minded enough to pay attention to him cuase I thing it was a ponzy. But at the end I'm thankfull that I finally got into crypto a year ago  Smiley

Sometimes you should appreciate what you got and not what you would have gotten.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
2010 is first time bitcoin launching, so people dont know detail about bitcoin, some people thinking bitcoin just a shit, and doubt if bitcoin can used to buy something, then some one buying pizza use bitcoin and some people interesting to invest it..
for me today still not late to invest at bitcoin, i think bitcoin worthed more than $100.000/bitcoin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: