Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ? - page 32. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
For trade I think that not enough you will only lose on Commission. This is more suitable for investment but also unlikely to bring fabulous profits unfortunately !

I agree with you... 100 dollars is not enough to start trading expecially this red market. People that are trading with thousands of dollars lose money on daily basis talksless of someone who is coming with 100 dollars. In my opinion too 100 dollars is too small.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
I think its ok to start even with 10$, you just need to see this money as something serious then all good, if you dont see 100$ ad serious money and will gamble, then deposit more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:19:59 PM
$100 USD is good enough to learn cryptotrading as putting in more money in your capital for trading when you do not know how to trade is a bad idea, as you can still have a bad decisions in trading. And experiencing trading your self is a much faster way of learning it then reading articles about it though it is advisable to learn techniques to get higher success in trading.
I completely agree with you, because for a beginner you need to have a small starting capital, to gain experience. It is unambiguous that for a good profit it is necessary to have not only experience, many large volumes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
$100 USD is good enough to learn cryptotrading as putting in more money in your capital for trading when you do not know how to trade is a bad idea, as you can still have a bad decisions in trading. And experiencing trading your self is a much faster way of learning it then reading articles about it though it is advisable to learn techniques to get higher success in trading.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:34:53 PM
100 USD is really a big amout to start trading, all you have to do is do some research in altcoins which is already listed in the coinmarketcap to be able to see how this coins or token works and absorb the market trend that affect the whole digital currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:26:22 PM
For trade I think that not enough you will only lose on Commission. This is more suitable for investment but also unlikely to bring fabulous profits unfortunately !
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 11, 2018, 04:21:24 PM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If I were you I would just learn TA and risk management, then I would get a job to have a good cashflow while I trade cryptocurrencies so my trading account will get a boost from the monthly salary I'd get. It doesn't matter if you work at McDonald's.. if you put in the work and grind you WILL SEE RESULTS! I guarantee that, but you've got to have patience and be fast on a micro level. As an advice you shouldn't look at profit in $, but in percents of your account balance. I wish you good luck and don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions! Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
100$ will help you to trade and invest appropriately. It will help you get acquainted with the market and you will progress, do not think you can make huge profits from 100$. It is very difficult because if you have 10% of the profits you will get 10%. And in the market now, 10% is very difficult
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
 Yeah, one hundred US dollar is enough to start a trading business because in cryptocurreny there’s a lot of a coin that affordable to your budget with good quality also that can make you profitable.
Activity: 54
September 11, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
Not really, even if you get lucky and get 200% gains you'll still only have $300 lol. need atleast $1000 in my opinion, more like $5k really.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
For me i will say as you are new into trading that amount is to much for you to start with but anyway all you need to do or have in mind before you invest is you are doing it at your own risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
You can start with any amount, no one limits you, but on some exchanges there are restrictions on entering, it may be that some exchanges will not accept such money, so before work read this.
Activity: 111
September 11, 2018, 09:45:29 AM
Please buy your money with an altcoin that has just finished ICO and is only traded in the exchange. Because usually the price is definitely going down dramatically, for example, please buy IMT tokens
It is difficult to trade in altcoin which only left. The price of them at once falls and there is no guarantee that will rise in the nearest future. She can stand still or only fall. For trade the coin at least with average volatility is necessary. In order that it was possible to trade and receive though some profit.
Activity: 64
September 11, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
Please buy your money with an altcoin that has just finished ICO and is only traded in the exchange. Because usually the price is definitely going down dramatically, for example, please buy IMT tokens
you can use less than 100 usd it all depends on  what you plan to achieve
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 09:39:00 AM
To begin with, enough. And then how lucky. Now the rate has fallen and you can try to buy a certain amount of currencies. All investments are at your own risk, so try it!
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
It's temporary. you won't lose anything until you sell. the price falls and grows and so it repeats. watch, make small transactions. and be mentally prepared to lose everything, treat it easily.
Activity: 91
September 11, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
I think if you did not understand the market it is better not to trade at all. Choose an asset to invest in and wait .
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
There will be enough 100 dollars to begin to trade. You will not be able to earn a lot of money but get trade experience. It costs this money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
Yes it is very big for a starting already. For me, I have started doing trading in just 10 usd, and luckily I got to fold it ten times due a certain good call of the trade and not it is growing to 500 usd already.
Activity: 52
September 11, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
Yes, $100 can indeed be traded. In this falling market, $100 can invest in a lot of cryptocurrency. The current price of Ethereum is now only $200, and I think you can buy 0.5 Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: