Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ? - page 33. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 01:13:21 AM
I think 100$ are a good amount for beginners to start trading. Its not to much, but enough you can work with. And also when you will loose it, it will not hurt you too much. But if you want to trade with this less amount, you should choose a exchange which has no to high fees. Otherwise you will make loose because of the fees!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
no matter how much money you have, you have to analyze the coins you want to buy because not all coins have the potential to rise.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:10:30 AM
That sum is sufficient to begin exchanging. The likelihood of losing is high yet in any event you will have hands on involvement on exchanging. This will give you a vibe on how the framework functions and will constrain your mind into thinking.With a $100 you would in all likelihood be adapting more instead of gaining more from the begin. This I accept will be a decent establishment for you mentally, rationally, and inwardly. A planning for you to have the capacity to face and leap forward every one of the negativities that will come your direction.
Activity: 644
September 11, 2018, 01:08:42 AM
you can start from this amount, just at the moment it will be more difficult to multiply it because now there is no such rapid growth
At least he can earn a little money, but this looks so difficult consider the market is so sensitive with any news that come to the crypto news site. the fundamental of crypto is so weak and the sentiment of the market is really high.
It's too risky to trade right now but just keep your money. Remember forget that amount if you have been loosing it caused by the volatility.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:05:27 AM
You can start with that amount of money. Don't be discouraged or deceived by any one. You can trade with that money just have it in your mind that that is what you want to do and you will succeed in it for sure. 100$ or 110$ is okay to trading, at least you have to start somewhere.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 11, 2018, 12:53:18 AM
you can start from this amount, just at the moment it will be more difficult to multiply it because now there is no such rapid growth
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
I think trading does not have to be very large. depending on the ability of each person. $ 110 in my opinion can be used to start trading and earn money. I agree if you have 110 $ then you choose ethereum to start trading. I think now is the right time to buy, because currently the ethereum price has decreased dramatically. immediately to buy, I think with a little capital can still make someone get a profit, if the price immediately recovered. and I prefer to do daily trading.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 10, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
That is way too small to trade with because small deals are not profitable and even the big deals carry a lot of risks.
Ideally I will say you should open an account with an exchange that gives daily traders with a dummy account which will have high volumes and offer a better learning experience and flexibility when trading.
Activity: 50
September 10, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
That is enough for a start if you've done the necessary research and you are sure you understand the market very well. Investing rightly can surely give you multiples of your startup capital in quite a short time
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 06:52:54 PM
I think that it is not much and it is better to save money and get started when having at least 500 dollars. I have started when had this sum and didn't think that it was really enough
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
Yes, I think that's enough , you'll try and understand yours or not , and then going to decide to throw more or not!
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
$100 is enough to start any crypto currency investment. Trading on crypto currency does not require much fund like that only the more the fund you inputed the more your return all things being equal.
Activity: 93
September 10, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
No, it is not enough to raise money, but with 100$ you can try exchanges and even try leverage (margin trading)
I can't avoid trading and even when I don't have enough money , I still use small amount for trading

$ 100 for me is enough to learn trading with the reason you are really new to trading. start reading the market tred patiently, thoroughly and precisely because it's the key to success in making profits and keep yourself away from emotion and greed because loss starts from it all
Activity: 166
September 10, 2018, 06:41:51 PM
You can start cryptocurrency trading with that amount but if you really want to quickly be enjoying the benefits of your trading, I feel the amount is small but it you do not have the ability to add more capital, then it's good that you start at least, and don't despite a small beginning.
Activity: 26
September 10, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
It's better to invest in coins that have slow progress, but we are still safe. I do not encourage you to buy new coins that you don't know about your performance and future. This is very risky because investment is not a game.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
This is the amount that is not terrible to lose. So here you can take a chance and invest in altcoin, which just entered the market. In this case, there is a chance to multiply your investments in times in a short time.
Activity: 131
September 10, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
The best amount to start trading if you lose you do not mind. I would advise to start with the strongest coins on the waves each day you can earn good money and all you need to understand how it works.
Activity: 95
September 10, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
100$ its better than nothing. But just put the Money
On crypto if you can aford to loose it. Its the most important rule.
Do your recearch carefully and dont buy when they are going up like crazy. Good luck
Activity: 602
September 10, 2018, 12:39:52 PM
Can you imagine trading? If you have not done this before then you probably do not need to rush to do it, I say this not only to the author of the topic, to all newcomers who read this message, take your time, lose your money.
Activity: 434
September 10, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
if you are on etherium  you will need around 1000$ otherwise progress will be slow.if you start with small coins it is better to start with cheep coin.but cant definitely tell a coin because of this market condition
Pages:
Jump to: