Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ? - page 48. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 12:54:48 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
The return for that amount of money will be miniscule. You can try to gamble it, you can learn a thing or two from those. In my experience, I started with a larger capital and ended up with half of it after some trades and bad decisions.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 05, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
Any amount is enough. If you want to gamble it based on the bitcoin price you should do leveraged trading. Maybe something like bitmex.

I personally don't trade for profit, I hodl, so I can't give you much advice. Just don't trade your entire stack at the same time.

And don't get Zhou tonged, or goxxed. Learn from the mistakes of the past. Keep at least the majority of your crypto keys in your personal wallets.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 12:45:39 AM
That seems like such a small amount.  I would be feeling very strongly about my first few trades.  You don't want to go negative early on with such limited funds.  100$ is enough if you got trading skills.  The withdraw fees may really hurt percentage wise so your going to have to keep your funds on the exchange for a bit. 
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
yeah this is crypto, volatily is the key not a stock market
it's enough i think just swing trade
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I think it's too small to invest in Crypto. A small amount of money will make you not focus on it and you will overlook the investment. So you need to spend more money so you can focus on investing. You should put more than $ 1k into your investment, which is the minimum.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
I would like for you to have a bit more cash to drop in but if you use proper money management techniques and make some decent trades in the beginning you can get a nice stack to work with after a bit of time. 
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
100$ is enough to start and learn trading, but you shoudn't all in to one coin. Buy from 3-5 coin and start trading, you may not yet see the benefits because this is small. Please patience !

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 05, 2018, 12:26:18 AM
100$ are enough to start trading and trade carefully after some research.

If you trade with good skills then 100$ are more than enough to book good profit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 05, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
Go for ethereum, it's cheaper and the price isn't moving and breaking to $300.

Before it breaks that price then you better start buying now. But if you think that there's no progress so far on Ethereum, why not just buy bitcoin and keep on watching as its value grows higher and higher?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:04:36 AM
Having enough capital to learn to trade, this is enough to jump in the market, if you are ready and have a sense of curiosity in trading then just enter and later you are good at playing your tokens and surely will have profits according to your wishes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
September 05, 2018, 12:01:15 AM
it's not bad, you will benefit if you can predict market prices and remain cautious because prices often change and buy oin who have many opportunities for the price to rise
Activity: 42
September 04, 2018, 11:59:04 PM
100 USD is good amount to start. I think you are new trader so you should start with small amount first. & For ICO I will advice to choose SciDex Protocol For Smart Contracts, Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
actually it depends of each person's abilities. If you think I have had enough for starters. For exercise does not matter, there is no need of capital which is too large. Later if indeed adept, can plus more capital.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 04, 2018, 11:53:24 PM
that's a large number of friends. actually any capital can already start trading. I started with a capital of $ 30. I bought all ripple, for $ 0.3. if in the future the price rises to just $ 1, it has brought in quite good profits. so, the point is where we choose the assets we will invest, not how much capital they have.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
Why would you want to buy the tokens of the company that has just completed its ICO. After all, the tokens are now falling in price and so I do not advise you to buy them. The best investment is to buy crypts such as bitcoyne. Though a little bit. Because they expect a good price.
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
100 dollars is a start. You can learn to invest. The risk of investing in encrypted currencies is very large. Of course, the amount of money you have is relatively small. You can invest in some valuable altcoins. Because the market is very depressed now. It's the best time to enter.

Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 04, 2018, 11:31:53 PM
When you start to invest and trade in cryptocurrency, endavour to get 'fast' out of your dictionary! Cryptocurrency is risky and you should not invest yet until you are certain of the risk involve!
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 11:29:22 PM
100 USD is good amount to start. I think you are new trader so you should start with small amount first. Make some small trades and learn how the market works, draw out your trading strategy, trading experiences, top loss, get profits. It's a long and hard process. Start trading with bigger amount when you feel you can follow the market flow and make profits.
Yeah, that's a good amount to start learning about trading activity, try to always pay attention and do some research to 10 top coins so that you can make a good decision and make sure you can get profit. Good luck mate.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

For sure $100 is enough brother.  Just start out very slow.  Do much research before jumping in.  You don't have any room for a mistake.  Good luck and remember trading is about you and your emotions more than anything. 
Activity: 1260
September 04, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

I don't think trading requiring huge amount of money, $110 is enough to start trading for newcomer.
You may trading in a small amount to analyze the crypto market first, because crypto is different from stocks.
Ethereum ? i think it is good to buy because the price still very low than other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: