Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 ways to get Bitcoin, collected - page 3. (Read 1009 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
January 11, 2019, 01:45:57 PM
What really ? i don't see anything useful in the article about how to get bitcoin. Everyone who knows about bitcoin knows that you can buy bitcoin in internet. and in the articles there are just repeated things. not much quality
Kindly read the article and you will notice that all of that are way to gain and make bitcoin so why do you think that are article is not useful. The article is very useful especially to people who are newbie in this field and for me the article is very useful and really help the people to earn bitcoin.

Article is ok, there are many useful informations, this 100 ways can be applied on any currency, fiat or crypto. It`s not even just about money, in any form, it`s about anything valuable, just replace it with word bitcoin in this article and you will understand what I`m talking about.
This is an old question, how to get bitcoins, bottom line is that you need to do something for it, or you need to have something and try to exchange it for bitcoins, what will you do depends from your skills, if you don`t have any skill you need to start learning about them, you will earn money in any form later you can do with that what ever you wish. If you have tangible product you can sell it for bitcoin, or some other type of money and later you can buy bitcoins, or what ever you wish. It`s not about bitcoins, world works like that, you need to know something, be ready to do something in order to get something.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 12:14:54 PM
a good reference to see the application of bitcoin from various activities. And it gets better by introducing it as a store payment tool and employee salaries paid for with bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 09:54:08 AM
What really ? i don't see anything useful in the article about how to get bitcoin. Everyone who knows about bitcoin knows that you can buy bitcoin in internet. and in the articles there are just repeated things. not much quality
Kindly read the article and you will notice that all of that are way to gain and make bitcoin so why do you think that are article is not useful. The article is very useful especially to people who are newbie in this field and for me the article is very useful and really help the people to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
December 19, 2018, 06:56:34 PM
this will be additional knowledge for me, because I only know a little about getting bitcoin. namely bounty, trade, and airdrop. thank you very much for this very useful article.
Activity: 154
December 19, 2018, 05:35:34 PM
As an attempt to spread the word about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency we managed to gather long collection of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We strongly encourage to at least peek at the list. Maybe you'll find out a way to build a bit more of your portfolio, of course if you are not happy with what you already have.

How to get Bitcoins? 100 ways to earn cryptocurrency.

If you have an idea to expand this base of ways how to acquire crypto, please leave a suggestion.

It help a lot for gaining more bitcoin in this article but be extra careful of what you will join. I said that because scammers are spreading eveywhere.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
There are so many ways to get bitcoin, and this will be an input to get more creative and smart to get it. However, what looks practical is through this forum and many things that were obtained to add to the personal reference list, thank you, friend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 19, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
As an attempt to spread the word about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency we managed to gather long collection of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We strongly encourage to at least peek at the list. Maybe you'll find out a way to build a bit more of your portfolio, of course if you are not happy with what you already have.

If you have an idea to expand this base of ways how to acquire crypto, please leave a suggestion.

For me, the best way to earn bitcoin is from this forum like you can earn bitcoin once you join in weekly campaign which you need to achieve the required post and they will you bitcoin by promoting their project. That article will really help all newbie in this forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 02:43:19 AM
Attention newbies. Please be aware of this list. It would've been very helpful to me if i saw this back when i was a newbie. Just a bit of caveat, some of this ways to get Bitcoin is too much for the reward and sometomes altogether impractical but then again, the article said that it is ways to get bitcoin, not necessarily bet Bitcoin practically.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
That is a lot of ways are not suitable for some countries, which not accept payment or exchange Cryptocurrency. Anyway, thank you for sharing Smiley
Activity: 644
November 12, 2018, 10:28:27 AM
one way to get bitcoin is to take part in the bounty program in the ico project, although rarely do you pay bitcoin directly, but there are some of them, usually they give a payment in the form of tokens they make according to their project name, to get bitcoin you can exchange it for bitcoin on the crypto currency exchange market that sells buy tokens that you get from the bounty project
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
in my opinion as a member in this forum, to be able to get bitcoin one of them by following a bounty, it could be a signature, social media and also a medium. all depends on which project is followed. if the project that is followed is successful then chances are that it will also be big to get a profit that will later be converted into bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
I have read the article that you linked to the post posted by the OP, and this is very interesting information, I became aware that there were so many ways we could get crypto currencies.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
November 12, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Very interesting article about of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, especially for me, because i know only few. But there many examples, that have only the same sense. Do you understand? It's the same, but another words. Any way, thank you for this article.
There are many ways but I don't see gambling there, or I miss it.
not all ways can be done in my country. this is related to policy. btw this article is very inspiring. thanks for sharing.
copper member
Activity: 346
November 12, 2018, 06:47:08 AM
BTC is hard to find now, the most direct way to get BTC is to go to the exchange to buy!
Don't try to get free BTC from other places. This is a big trap. Don't be greedy, you won't be deceived!
you are really very easy for those who have more funds,
but it needs to be remembered that many also get Bitcoin by doing some of the work that is instructed by several companies that want to build a community, for example airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
BTC is hard to find now, the most direct way to get BTC is to go to the exchange to buy!
Don't try to get free BTC from other places. This is a big trap. Don't be greedy, you won't be deceived!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
Hmmm.. Interesting, Did the author took inspirations from our very own list?

100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin ★★★★★

I was about halfway on the list when I saw number 33, LOL, HYIP, then Cloud Mining. And you can summarized most of them: Sell your services then accepts bitcoin as payment.  Grin

OP is probably trying to get the targeted web traffic of crypto niche. It doesn’t matter what you do, but In The End you will get the payment as bitcoin 🤳🏼
Activity: 826
November 11, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
This article is good, but don't take some of the tips as is. Some tips are very generic without taking the necessary precautions. Better, for every tip is to do research on it to know the pros and cons. These are just guides but not absolute.
after you study, you can choose, which method is comfortable with you. so that in collecting bitcoin you do it happily, maybe to spend time every day. and hopefully so the results will be more maximal
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
This article is good, but don't take some of the tips as is. Some tips are very generic without taking the necessary precautions. Better, for every tip is to do research on it to know the pros and cons. These are just guides but not absolute.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
November 11, 2018, 10:02:36 AM
a very useful article. Before, I only thought to earn a bitcoin by mining or investing, or doing promotional work for cryptocurrencies to get rewards. By the post I saw the materialized work to earn cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 01:02:30 AM
There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin. I think the best one is investing, both your money and time learning how ot reall works. Some just want to earn while others earn while they learn. Hitting one bird with two stones I guess.
well, investment is indeed one of the best ways to generate bitcoin. but, it's very true that there are so many ways to search for bitcoin, and even I feel that it's more than 100 roads. well, you can produce it through the skills you have, such as sharing knowledge, bounty, design, and much more.
Pages:
Jump to: