Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 ways to get Bitcoin, collected - page 4. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
November 10, 2018, 11:56:53 PM
100 ways to do what?
more like 100 ways to loose your money especially for a noob  Grin Grin
This article is way so half baked. I would prefer if you listed just 5 quality and legit ways to acquire bitcoins rather than include possible scams
1. clouldmining
2. create ICOs
etc

Write an e-book and sell it for Bitcoins.

Food delivery for Bitcoin

Sell unused or old electronic equipment

Sell antiques for cryptocurrencies

Sell your tangible product for Bitcoin

How are all these points any different? What is the point?

there are lots of similarities in the list to earn bitcoin, like what you listed above, also those selling services like 'Become an expert by answering questions or solving problems on the internet and share your knowledge for cryptocurrencies and Writing for Bitcoin. It is not totally one hundred because the idea on some list become one.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
November 10, 2018, 11:53:39 PM
As an attempt to spread the word about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency we managed to gather long collection of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We strongly encourage to at least peek at the list. Maybe you'll find out a way to build a bit more of your portfolio, of course if you are not happy with what you already have.

How to get Bitcoins? 100 ways to earn cryptocurrency.

If you have an idea to expand this base of ways how to acquire crypto, please leave a suggestion.

I read through this article and it really got me confused. For those who are not good at information technology, they will not understand what this article is saying because they can not do it. I encourage those who do not understand much about technology to only participate in bounty campaigns to make money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 11:45:16 PM
There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin. I think the best one is investing, both your money and time learning how ot reall works. Some just want to earn while others earn while they learn. Hitting one bird with two stones I guess.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 11:28:50 PM
 I just find that the simplest thing is to engage in bounty campaigns or airdrop. The task you set out is really difficult and it needs high expertise to perform. To me, one who is not good at technology has only two ways to earn Bitcoin. Join the bounty campaign and airdrop, that's all!
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
November 10, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
100 ways to do what?
more like 100 ways to loose your money especially for a noob  Grin Grin
This article is way so half baked. I would prefer if you listed just 5 quality and legit ways to acquire bitcoins rather than include possible scams
1. clouldmining
2. create ICOs
etc

Write an e-book and sell it for Bitcoins.

Food delivery for Bitcoin

Sell unused or old electronic equipment

Sell antiques for cryptocurrencies

Sell your tangible product for Bitcoin

How are all these points any different? What is the point?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
November 10, 2018, 10:42:50 PM
well some options do not guarantee that you will win bitcoins but rather play and risk winning, I think nowadays and more difficult to get BTC and over time will be increasingly difficult for the price trend
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
November 10, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
As an attempt to spread the word about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency we managed to gather long collection of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We strongly encourage to at least peek at the list. Maybe you'll find out a way to build a bit more of your portfolio, of course if you are not happy with what you already have.

If you have an idea to expand this base of ways how to acquire crypto, please leave a suggestion.

Absolutely very interesting ways to how we can earn Bitcoin. Actually I would be choice some ways to eran Bitcoin ability. accept bitcoin as payment for every work, trading as the crypto currency market,lot of products buy and sales, joined many bounty campaign,buy Bitcoin as the looking market situation etc.and another ways to good think I have see but personally this ways I always like to eran Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 10:05:23 PM
My way to get bitcoin is by join in bounty campaign. I am not receiving bitcoin as reward for joining in bounty campaign but i can convert my token to bitcoin when having a good price. I think we can collecting bitcoin without using money by join in bounty
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
November 10, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
Long and stupid list. It can be continued for another 100 points coming up with more and more crazy ideas. You can do anything and ask for bitcoins or other tokens. From all this, you can select a maximum of 10-15 main points on which you can actually earn crypto currency-the rest are violent fantasies
Activity: 345
October 11, 2018, 12:31:36 PM
We are living in the technology era, the BTC was born to make people around the world happier. It creates many opportunities and challenges for you to bring you the dream capital. Since there are so many ways to earn BTC, choose the most suitable and effective way. This is a great article for newbies like me.  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
September 12, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
good list. It's just good. I got some idea by reading this list. It's an important thing for me. Thank You.
The OP made a very good points and so but do not be too enthusiastic about all the ideas and jump into it. Make your research before engaging in any. Reason being that some of the methods listed there are overrated. Many investors are not willing to let go of their bitcoin sooner because of it value. Many bought theirs when the price was high. So basically, many are hodling.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
September 12, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

I went through that list but it seems to me that most of them are just ways to use the bitcoin or how you can simply the trade of it. I dont think it is entirely list of the ways of earning the bitcoins. For example one of the ways that is listed says that exchange your bitcoin with the cash! Well that isn't the way of earning bitcoin but just exchanging it with the fiat and there is no further use of it or no way to earn more money. Also some ways are too hard these days, for example becoming expert over social media. How many of them are trusted these days?
But overall liked reading the awesome article as the efforts are good to make it. Some of them are truly nice ways of earning the bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
good list. It's just good. I got some idea by reading this list. It's an important thing for me. Thank You.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

2. Trading in the cryptocurrency market. In short, sell when expensive, buy back when the price is cheap and repeat as often as possible.
I prefer step number 2 of the article you are posting.
Because I saw from my friends, they also did many things like in step number 2. And I was also interested in choosing to trade.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 12, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

That article was basically being use by many user but this is big help actually for new miners, new investor and new user who want to get bitcoin.
Activity: 340
September 12, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
The article is useful. thank you. Before now I only earn bitcoin by trade, mine, join the bounty campaign, airdrop. I don't think there are many ways to earn such a bitcoin. great, thank you again!!!
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
Up to now I remember only one resource where you can still get some bitcoins but the amoint paid on a daily basis is so miserable
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
What really ? i don't see anything useful in the article about how to get bitcoin. Everyone who knows about bitcoin knows that you can buy bitcoin in internet. and in the articles there are just repeated things. not much quality
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
Very good article. I really do not think there are many ways to earn Bitcoin like that. I only know a few ways and I'm doing it. There are many ways to earn Bitcoin, so we have to choose how effective and suitable for ourselves. Because there are many ways to spend a lot of effort but little income.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
there are many ways to get bitcoin, one of which is to join the bounty program on ICO tokens, although most are not paid with bitcoin but with tokens from the ICO (although there are several bounties paid directly with bitcoin) you can exchange tokens from the bounty after the ICO is successful, there you can get bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: