Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members Association - page 4. (Read 937 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 26, 2021, 08:15:21 PM
No,  I will keep the Legendary Members on the waiting list. Do not worry about my account as you can see I am just a member. But you know, that you do not know me. So please do not underestimate my   credit upfront. I am wating to read PM from 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members.

It would be silly to support a list of Legendary members from anyone other than a Legendary+ member.   OP has relatively no clue about anything other than our public stats.  :/
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
January 26, 2021, 07:18:02 PM
I don't think you will receive 1000 DMs from Hero Legendary members without explanation here.
Why not to use BPIP.org and find most recognised + most trusted members and make your 1000 list. You will be surprised that there is also some Sr. members, members who do more job than some Hero even if they later register here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
January 26, 2021, 07:15:49 PM
I am planning to setup 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members Association. Those who will join the 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members Association will get an
exciting opportunity to ..................... . You all Hero Members are doing a great jobs for the Bitcoin Community. Therefore, you all deserve something exciting. I will explain details to all those 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members, who will PM me for further information.
I prefer to join if this has transparent information, not just sending a PM by you, just publicly show the full details and might everyone get interested about you Hero Member rank Association.

I tend to agree with the above, that it should Legendary and Hero rank Members, Legendary members will deserve than Hero members because they had ahead rank than the Hero members.

Can you share here publicly the full details and purpose of your building ASSOCIATION that wanted to have?

I agree on this one and also on why Legendaries arent included on this one eh?  Smiley I do easily reject nor ignore things but this one really caught my attention
on having or forming that 1000 Bitcoin hero members association and having some exciting opportunity to?? which is better to reveal it out
i doubt that there would really be some members of this forum will really sent you some PM.

For those Hero's out there then its better to share it up once you do know on what hes offering here. LOL

Thanks ! For your concern. If I publicly reveal the whole matter then there will 10000 who want to join but this association is for a special purpose so privacy is an important factor.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 26, 2021, 07:10:38 PM
No,  I will keep the Legendary Members on the waiting list. Do not worry about my account as you can see I am just a member. But you know, that you do not know me. So please do not underestimate my   credit upfront. I am wating to read PM from 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members.

How can you keep Legendary Members behind Hero Members? Legendary members are way higher than any other rank, they've done extra work compared to the Hero Members(that's why they even have that position), so I'm suggesting you make it Legendary & Hero members or just Legendary.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
January 26, 2021, 07:05:50 PM
I am planning to setup 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members Association. Those who will join the 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members Association will get an
exciting opportunity to ..................... . You all Hero Members are doing a great jobs for the Bitcoin Community. Therefore, you all deserve something exciting. I will explain details to all those 1000 Bitcoin Hero Members, who will PM me for further information.
I prefer to join if this has transparent information, not just sending a PM by you, just publicly show the full details and might everyone get interested about you Hero Member rank Association.

I tend to agree with the above, that it should Legendary and Hero rank Members, Legendary members will deserve than Hero members because they had ahead rank than the Hero members.

Can you share here publicly the full details and purpose of your building ASSOCIATION that wanted to have?

I agree on this one and also on why Legendaries arent included on this one eh?  Smiley I do easily reject nor ignore things but this one really caught my attention
on having or forming that 1000 Bitcoin hero members association and having some exciting opportunity to?? which is better to reveal it out
i doubt that there would really be some members of this forum will really sent you some PM.

For those Hero's out there then its better to share it up once you do know on what hes offering here. LOL
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
January 26, 2021, 06:57:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 26, 2021, 06:45:39 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 236
January 26, 2021, 06:21:15 PM
What Will happen when those hero member rank up to legendary?
Will they be kicked out?
Better solution is he changes name and start with Hero & Legandary Members Association then announced he could be head of this because his rank is still member so he can lead better from this position.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
January 26, 2021, 06:18:28 PM
What Will happen when those hero member rank up to legendary?
Will they be kicked out?
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
January 26, 2021, 06:14:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: