Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 BTC GIVEAWAY! From your friend rekcahxfb - page 2. (Read 207687 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
1CbiL2pn4aRSsYXQksJygJYz36PmUoVxNb
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I can't tell if that's the most low-effort scam attempt in the history of bitcointalk, or just poor English  Grin
Already been nuked, no need to quote those bs posts (there have been a few in this thread already).
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
to prevent lottery from  cheating, from now on,  please, send you fund to new address 1Gj7EhXP3ULHsBVnJaYzdKTTWN2NQ8QdM9      0.001

I can't tell if that's the most low-effort scam attempt in the history of bitcointalk, or just poor English  Grin
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
13tikBdmMVkyuykDVNmv3tTr8YkVN3Xrut is only mentioned in malevolent's post and they stated that it's a possible address of TF. They never explained why and how they came to that conclusion. Not saying I don't trust malevolent's research, but the address has been mentioned just once throughout the whole forum, which makes it very weak proof. Also, if you look at the inputs of the address it looks more like a mining address seeing as a lot of inputs come from slushpool, which makes it look like it's a legit address without tainted coins.

Like I said, the coins are safely stored for now. Let's see how this plays out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
ive lost track of who the hacker is meant to be or if there is one at all

here's my address anyway

12Xv8pc2UCtoLaNkQWMcHiVfssPKp2xaLm
Activity: 4
I'm pretty sure it won't be me but
1CTrRgYd8R67QhQdq5dRhSQPqFPLygTt6j
Activity: 22
15s35heYjyNna6dbmqymkbfwvWrVNjodid
Activity: 377
Merit: 110
why there are so many dumb fucks out there?Huh

Or maybe he's sending money to his own address  Wink
im pretty sure this is not him. I think people sending to him.
Ok now we show proof that money is hacked will see what michell will do

"I got some coins when this guy first posted on #bitcoin-otc. I did not know they were possibly stolen at that time. Feel free to provide 100% convincing proof that the coins have been stolen. For now they are in cold storage. Smiley

Anyway, Bitcoin giveaways are allowed and as long as we don't have solid proof that the coins came from a hack (and no, they aren't from the BitFinex hack, that I know for sure) no rules are being broken. I won't be posting again as I don't have to convince anyone about anything and I don't feel it will add anything." <--- post from michell.
legendary

Or maybe he's sending money to his own address  Wink
legendary
And still no mods here. Michell how you feel with stolen money ? Don't trust mods !!!

What proof you have of this? Is there a TX ID with the btc that was sent to any mods here?
Hard to prove anything without solid and condemning proof on these forums you know.

https://blockchain.info/tx/261ddf28962974936ee4fb715b152bb883355d1a3841d1aadfcefc2d9b61c327

And you can verify it's his address here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10830138

but who cares? The coins are unrelated to bitfinex and they went to a good guy  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
fuck me !!!!

The stupidity in people!!!

Address
    1FvCk1jTsy7AvmnpeKnrfHSJnfX7om7fNM

Balance
    0.19319870 BTC

jesus! DONT SEND HIM ANYTHING!!!! THAT IS NOT HIS ADDRESS! IF YOU WANT TO SEND HIM MONEY DO IT ON HIS SIGNED ADDRESS!!!!

and the irony the hacker gets hacked ..... i don't want to live on this planet anymore!!!!
Activity: 7
36MXpCRNpaLrVtPrSJz9MqEY1BVDxE1nfq
Activity: 2
1EYdojwaVEsirYFZDs7PCMoB6YHT1cpKMX
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And still no mods here. Michell how you feel with stolen money ? Don't trust mods !!!

What proof you have of this? Is there a TX ID with the btc that was sent to any mods here?
Hard to prove anything without solid and condemning proof on these forums you know.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
guys you can also send 0.001 btc to 1AXEQqXNMQPif6zMjR4aGHdiP9YJs6Defp
Haha! He is creating alt to continue this scam artists masterpiece on all the fools that stumble on to this massive cluster f*ck of a thread!
Just unbelievable! Roll Eyes

this is clearly someone else. the mods should deal with this
Mod's have been paid off from a few posts back someone said Mitchell had a payment sent to him from that address.
Someone is deleting posts from hero members. I just saw one from statdude then it was gone saying   "Why would you ask for payments if you have all of that!"
Who would do that but a mod looking after this thread.
I tried to quote it but it gone before I when i was replying to it.

Something fishy is going on here! Undecided
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Hello people I'm rekcahxfb friend, to continue participating you now have to send 0.01BTC to this address:

1JELN5fzj8NUr9UnwC3aMVR5U2Ln4rSz3w

JK.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
I see many repeated messages, and I think this is should be honest lottery so I decide that the winner will be selected from Addresses who sent 0.001 btc  to this Address: 1FvCk1jTsy7AvmnpeKnrfHSJnfX7om7fNM
Bitcoin transactions don't have a "from address".

If you will accept my entry at no cost, 12jixsyvXHrKPwWj8XcmvuFYyJzsWpPKAN
Activity: 1
@rekcahxfb: You got me. Lets play a game ..

12qqHVDyVCarr4vL4tVVxRUZth1CLTiGZB
Activity: 6
1XXXXXXn1GgyhXNrqsw1CvQToj12xrE8N

Wink tnx
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
guys you can also send 0.001 btc to 1AXEQqXNMQPif6zMjR4aGHdiP9YJs6Defp
Haha! He is creating alt to continue this scam artists masterpiece on all the fools that stumble on to this massive cluster f*ck of a thread!
Just unbelievable! Roll Eyes

this is clearly someone else. the mods should deal with this
Pages:
Jump to: