Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 BTC GIVEAWAY! From your friend rekcahxfb - page 5. (Read 207683 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Pure BS. No one is giving money for free Smiley Don't send money to him.

how can I know if you are speaking out your behind when even you don't know ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This could seriously change my life, If i was about to win this, Ill give it a shoot  Lips sealed

1LfeFZV54bP6NNhuXpVhQioUQVEyr6M9nH
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
If he is asking for money his account was hacked. Don't send money Smiley

In case the account was not hacked: 1DRoX4ztz5xz5rwJBrzSsqBH7DyJ5M5z12

You don't need to send the 1000 BTC! Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
1JMUpVky5gpG7eA7X8MTf9gvVpDfwDBWAP
Activity: 1
 18L8QvRaHNjH1fQ2iMPXUyFxyVVvQ65kJh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
 1Hy4AKcytxxScYQyYyhCmaDSiMSK4Q9C1R. Thanks in advance bro.
Activity: 1
1CRGamUcrKFEpTkvGJLvZvSPYihmCxDK6v
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Can I please have the 29BTC you left on address: 13tikBdmMVkyuykDVNmv3tTr8YkVN3Xrut as a gesture to show to the people you are not a scammer and are genuine about this?

PM ME for my Address.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Now it's a confirmed scam  Tongue, don't send any satoshi to him.... come one guys.
Yeah :/ this is the only forum he's requesting any BTC to be sent to him.. Pretty sure this guy's account was hacked lol.

Exactly. He didn't post anything about the "new rules" on his reddit thread.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4vykkr/1000_btc_giveaway_from_your_friend_rekcahxfb/
Activity: 49
1ABeRdmLMUXYJ7QwkdsApQJ2GDNAUa9FEo
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
Now it's a confirmed scam  Tongue, don't send any satoshi to him.... come one guys.
Yeah :/ this is the only forum he's requesting any BTC to be sent to him.. Pretty sure this guy's account was hacked lol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Holy h3lls! People are still posting to this thread not know it is all the sudden in a lottery mode now!?

The original post says you have TO PAY to participate in this draw and not just post your bitcoin address and forget it for a week.
It look like the poster also got his account hacked and has gotten red trust from alot of members now.
I see -8 trust now and rising every hour.
Activity: 12
1PYBTqakzm8DCN7sLKPh829G8dZMWsWgQL
1LqB8dhzea4NeYSTWEcNwze5mZ6PZH6YBx

Thank you for the giveaway rekcahxfb!  Smiley
Activity: 14
15FGyv25jyGZgs22PfuNqNJNLWm9FKvrCM
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
My adress
3376dSt9RFHnmuKh65Y1Dnka3inMUCsGei

tnx
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
imagine and dream if you win - you can

fix your car or get a new one
fix your house
buy your girl a beautiful gift

just imagine !

If you really think this is not scam you are only lowering your win change by asking other people send money to him...
So are you the one who hacked his account or why do you try to make people fall for this?

you accuse me of hacking this account ?

is it not normal to tell people about good things ? there is many here telling people the opposite and right now no-one knows who is right and who is wrong ? or you are the judge ?

The thought of 1000BTC is blinding you to the truth.
Stop giving people the impression that this is legitimate, because it clearly isn't.

By the way, you have a very fitting username.

i have no idea if this is legit or not - and neither does anyone else except the OP

so some here are saying this is scam, and some are saying it is not

and no-one else is waiting so why should i ?

There is many signs that make it look like his account got hacked at the time he started asking for money.
His password was changed and his writing style changed.
That is why you should wait.
Please Please Please Please Please Plesa Please Please Please Please friend 175QhsGicPD3ghVrQLhY1pD1U54Qk4C2Kd
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
imagine and dream if you win - you can

fix your car or get a new one
fix your house
buy your girl a beautiful gift

just imagine !

If you really think this is not scam you are only lowering your win change by asking other people send money to him...
So are you the one who hacked his account or why do you try to make people fall for this?

you accuse me of hacking this account ?

is it not normal to tell people about good things ? there is many here telling people the opposite and right now no-one knows who is right and who is wrong ? or you are the judge ?

Exactly as you said "right now no-one knows who is right"
So how about wait until he proves his account is not hacked before prompting people to send money to him.
It is best for everyone else expect the one who hacked his account to wait for that proof before sending money to him.

i have no idea if this is legit or not - and neither does anyone else except the OP

so some here are saying this is scam, and some are saying it is not

and no-one else is waiting so why should i ?
Pages:
Jump to: